Chapter 6 - We Meet Again

That Man, That Woman

A knock was heard from the door and the handsome man walked into room with a bright smile.

“Hyoyeon-sshi! I am here, do you remember me? Kim Dong Wan”

“Oh yeah, of course I remember you,” Hyoyeon stared right at her visitor, “I just didn’t think that you will really come. Do I actually know you? Like before my coma...”

“Nope, I don’t know you until you fainted in my arms,” Dongwan blushed, “But I went to do a little research on you though. I know what you have been through. And I’m really sorry for what had happened. I just hope I can do something for you. I hope you won’t misunderstand me for someone who wants to use you... Like your fiancé, although I can’t be sure. Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to badmouth him like ah. I’m sorry; I don’t mean to creep you out …”

That man seems so cute every time he panics and trips over his word. He seems to be so afraid to hurt me.

“Dongwan- sshi, uh can I call you this? It is alright, you don’t need to panic. I am okay. But can you tell me more? Why do you say so of Eric, my fiancé?”

“I mean like, it’s from what I have heard from others…” Dongwan scratched his head. “He was seen to not shed a single tear even after all the incident happened. I mean, if my fiancé had an accident, fallen into deep coma, her father who is my boss and also my closest and only kin, I would have break down! Furthermore, he took over the company not even a week after CEO Kim’s demise. It just seem fishy about him, I’m sorry if I offended you…”

That woman, I don’t want to hurt her… I want to help her. Let me help her…

“Can I trust you?” Hyoyeon looked right into the huge eyes of the man in front of her.

“I guess you can? Uh I mean of course you can!”

That man, why is he so shy?