Chapter 2 – The Past

That Man, That Woman

 

Hyoyeon lay on the hospital bed as she picked up bits and pieces of her memory. She started to think of what had happened before she fell into the coma of 7 years...

“Tonight, tonight is the night, Everything will be mine. MINE!!!. Everything of the Kim empire. Everything!!!!”

Hyoyeon gasped.  The man that she loved. The man that loved her. The man that took care of her. The man that fought for her hands. The man that help her parents to build the Kim empire. Why did he want to ruin her family?

Eric Mun Jung Hyuk. Why…Tonight.. Was their wedding night..  Hyoyeon couldn’t stop weeping.

Seeing that Eric was leaving the room, Hyoyeon quickly hid in the room beside it. Ensuring that he is gone, Hyoyeon quickly sneak into his room and open up his laptop. Surprisingly, it was not locked. Ransacking through his laptop, Hyoyeon quickly understand what was Eric’s plan.  

Hyoyeon’s father promised to pass on the company to Eric after their marriage. Since Hyoyeon was their only child, it seems to be the only right thing to do. However, Eric’s plan was to take over the company and hollowed out the company. He wants the company to burst. Hyoyeon even found out that,he actually had another girl. Another woman. He is married. Married with another girl. He actually even looked happier. Happier when he kissed her.

 

Hyoyeon covered with both of her hands as she wailed and wailed. She felt so hurt. Even the word hurt is an understatement. Why? The man she loved with all her heart tore her heart up and threw it away. To think that the bliss and happiness she lived in were all lies.  He is not a human.. He is a monster.

She knows that now she has to get herself together now. She has too. Now the main point is to stop the wedding and let her father know what is going on. After her mother’s death, her father was her everything. She can’t let this monster ruin the empire that her father has built with blood and sweat.

Hectically, Hyoyeon ran out of her mansion where the wedding was held. She had to find her father who should be at the airport coming back to their mansion. She was shaking so much and she couldn’t differ whether its tears or sweat that is on her face.

Running onto the streets, she looked around for a taxi. Suddenly, a bright light shone at her. Very bright. Coming closer and closer. She could then feel herself flying after a huge impact landed on her. Her body seems to be breaking into pieces as the pain penetrated through every part of her body.

That was the last thing Hyoyeon could remember.

A nurse soon walked right into her room.

“Miss Hyoyeon? Are you feeling better? Just so you don’t remember, you had an accident on your wedding night and had fallen into coma for 7 years. It is actually quite a miracle that you woke up. Your fiancé, Mr Eric Mun will be here soon…”

Upon hearing the name, she shudders and tried her best to keep her cool as the nurse leaves the room eyeing her suspiciously…