Epilogue

Not So Cliché After All

“Luhan, honey,” Luhan’s mom said as she finally calmed down from crying. “Are you sure you don’t want us to drop you off in your dorm room?”

“I’m fine, mom.” Luhan answered as he slung a bag on his shoulder. “Don’t worry. I don’t think it’s allowed for parents to go there in the first place.”

“Take care of yourself, son.” His dad patted his shoulders happily.

“Thanks, dad.” Luhan said.

“Text us right away when you get to your room.” His mom said as she wiped some leftover tears.

“Mom,” Joonmyun tried to comfort their mother. “Luhan’s gonna be fine. He’s a big boy now. Besides, Sehun’s staying in the same dorm.”

 

They were standing in the university’s dorm lobby. Since school will be starting in a few days, Luhan was dropped off by his parents. Being a scholarship student, the dorm room accommodation is provided by the school. Luhan had already gotten his key from the front desk. He felt really excited. He’s finally now in college, and he’s excited to meet his roommate. He’s super ready to meet new friends.

As for Sehun, he went to the dormitories a day earlier, because the baseball team started their training already. Luhan’s parents were the ones who dropped off Sehun, and sadly, Luhan wasn’t able to come because he was busy finishing his scholarship paperwork. Even though, Sehun told him it’s alright since they’re gonna see each other the next day, Luhan still felt a bit bad about it.

As for their relationship, Luhan couldn’t have ask for more. He was really nervous, though when they finally told both their parents. However, in their surprise, they both took the news well, telling them that they knew it’s going to happen soon. Sehun’s parents are really happy, and they kept on calling Luhan, telling him what are Sehun’s likes and dislikes and stuff like that, which almost drove Sehun nuts. Luhan’s parents on the other hand kept taking pictures of the two of them whenever they had the chance. They’re just happy that they would be a one big happy family in the future.

As for their friends, well, it was expected that they celebrated when Luhan and Sehun announced that they were together in the vacation mansion. Minseok and Tao were both so happy that they baked a humongous heart shaped cake for the new couple. As for Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they both just did a celebratory dance, since that’s the only thing that they can think of at that moment. It ended with Baekhyun joking that the only thing for now to happen was for him and Chanyeol to be a couple too, however, laughing loudly in the end at the thought. The other four could just give the suffering tall boy a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

Since Tao and Minseok would  the ones studying from a different school, it was decided that they’re going to visit the other four in the university. Chanyeol and Baekhyun would be moving to the dormitories too, but they’re both planning to do it the day before classes start since they don’t have any trainings anyway.

 

 “Come home this weekend immediately,” His dad told him. “The house is gonna be a bit quiet now.”

Joonmyun ruffled Luhan’s hair. “Good luck, little bro. Oh, and by the way, Yixing and I might visit you anytime soon.”

“Take care of yourself, hon.” Luhan’s mom hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. “Just call us if anything goes wrong, okay?”

“Okay, mom.” Luhan said as he hugged back.

 

Luhan’s heart raced as he walked to his room. His whole being full of anticipation. He looked at his keys: Room 1220. He looked up at the room numbers… 1212… 1214… 1216… 1218… Oh, here we go. Luhan dropped his bags as he put the key into the lock. He felt a noise from the other side of the room. His roommate must be inside already, he thought as he watched the doorknob turned.

 

Luhan’s jaw skyrockets to the floor as he was faced with his eye-smiling (and super handsome) roommate.

 

 

“So they told me at the front desk that athletes are roomed together in this dormitory.” His tone was conversational.

“For four years?” Luhan said his smile going wider.

He saw the other smiled dumbly as he nodded.

“Oh my God!” Luhan laughed happily as he jumped to Sehun’s arms. “How did we end up as roommates?!”

Sehun shrugged as he kissed Luhan’s nose. “Maybe we are really meant to be together.”

Luhan giggled as Sehun buried his nose on his hair. “Yeah, maybe we are.”

“Now come here.” Sehun said as he helped Luhan with his things. “We have lots of things to do.”

“I’m sure we do.”

 

 

end. ^^

 

 

 


 

Yay! I finally finished this story! *throws confetti* and I must say, I really had a blast writing this fic. One, because everything is HunHan and nothing hurts. lmao. Two, because fluff is fluff, I'm just really puking rainbows while I discovered how cheesy I am. And Three,  (this is really the most important) because of all your love and support! You don't know how happy I am reading all your kind words! Thank you so much! You're awesome! You all are!

Oh, and another thing... I'm still not sure yet, but I've been thinking about it for the past few days... and... Do you guys think it's a good idea if I write a side story of the other couples in this story? It would be nice if I hear from you because I'm stil uncertain. Plus, HunHan would still of course make an appearance Right now this are my ideas...

1. TaoMin <---- Their side of the story... Like their history and all, and really, what happened at the detention? *winks*

2. BaekYeol <---- Oh this, I'm really planning on writing a side-story about them ever since I started writing this story (that's why I put KaiSoo aside for this one, because... well... I kinda needed them for this. ^^). I know I didn't really made a lot of romantic parts for them in this story, because I have something up my sleeve.

3. SuLay <---- MAID ROLEPLAY     Kidding!! Ha ha ha! I don't even know how to write . Lol.

 

Anyway, that's all. I'd really appreciate it if I hear your opinions guys!

 

Thank you for reading this story! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Lots of love to you, guys! <3

 

P.S.

If you guys want to read my other chaptered fic, you can read it here! It's a bit more dramatic than this one... Ha ha. I apologize for the shameless promotion.

 

And you can also follow me on twitter if you guys just wanted to just talk or spazz or use me as a stress ball.  :P

 

 

That's all I think? Anyway, thank you again! See you guys soon! Jaa~