Forgotten

The Engagement

People had forgotten about me along with my modelling career after a week. Mr Han had cleared up the misunderstanding extremely well and no further investigation took place. What about me you ask ?, well I had no job, Taemin hated my guts, my other friends didn't really talk to me since they were busy and the love of my life is getting married in the upcoming week. What have I done ? Well, i sat at home and crawled in me bed to die-quietly. My pent up rage had gotten the best of me last night and I ended up destroying everything, as well cutting my self a few times as collateral damage  Even though i had all this anger in me that i could slap Natalie, I couldn't help but blame myself. If I had never got in that plane, If i had just stayed. Things would've been different. I sat in a tub of hot water trying to clear my senses, i sat there and did the same thing I've been doing for the last couple of nights. Crying, because of the pain from the cuts. Nothing else. Well that's what i told my self. Life was pretty , and I couldn't think of anything positive to help me get up from this rut.

Knock, Knock, 

I heard a light knock but my energy was drained from my body to get out of the bath tub. Then I heard a familiar voices, 

"Seo H-oly ", It was Taemin, 

"What the hell ?", I heard him as he was probably shocked at the sights of my apartment. I didn't want to see him, and I burst out in to tears even more, as they ran down my eyes they left that salty taste that lingered around my mouth. I could hear his footsteps going to my room, then as a result for not finding me there, his footsteps began to approach he bathroom, I quickly grabbed my towel and locked the door. 

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

I didn't find her in her room, so I approached the bathroom trying to avoid the shattered objects that were lying on the floor, but when i did I heard water and a clicking sound of a door being locked. 

"Seo Hee.", I called out. I banged against the door as she remained silent. 

"Seo Hee.", I called out once again, I placed my forehead against the door. 

"I'm sorry.", I paused then heard a muffled sobbing. I sighed, then slid my back against the door, 

"It's okay you know. We've all had things that happen in life that we hate. It's hard, but no matter what happens. We should never forget to smile."

SEO HEE'S P.O.V

"We should never forget to smile.", He said. I felt a sudden happiness that ran threw me. 

"I'm sorry i got angry. I didn't realise that with everything going on, i probably didn't help. I'm so sorry.", He continued, 

"You don't have to come out if you don't want too. We don't have to talk, I can just sit here if that's all you want me to do. Just know I'm here, even when theres a door to separate us.", I chuckled lightly, 

"I'm glad I made you smile.", He said, and I smiled even more. Taemin really did know how to cheer someone up. I decided to get out of this stupid apartment for a while. I put on some clothes that i had placed before getting into the bathroom, and unlocked the door. Then opened it to see Taemin still sitting there, He turned to face me and smiled, then got up from his position. With both of his hands he wiped the tears that had started to dry on my face. 

"What do you wanna do today ?", He whispered. I gave a evil grin and his face had turned grey. 

"What have i done? I brought back the devil.",

*------------*------------*----------------*-------------* 

I had made him do many things, dress up in a hanbok, as well as pushing him into fountains but that was probably a bad idea since he was able to grab me and i had gotten wet too. Finally, we had arrived at the last spot. 

"A kitten cafe.", He said, yet when he was inside he was probably more excited than most of the people there. I ordered food, while Taemin had overloaded from the cuteness that was infront of him. I had played back the things we had done in my head and reviewed the day. To conclude, it was amazing. I had felt peaceful with cats roaming around climbing on me and sitting obedient of my lap. Then i looked at Taemin but a saw a huge pile of cats, then i realised Taemin was underneath that blanket and he seemed to be enjoying it. If there was one thing I'd change, it would be for time to stop. 

Taemin and I walked home together while eating street food that had taken over the streets that we were passing, 

"The hoodeok is SO good.", He emphasised, I mumbled in agreement with hoodeok shoved in my mouth. The night was perfect until, I saw Luhan and Natalie, being surrounded by a bunch of cameras. I had forgotten to mention, Luhan and Natalie started a TV show about their upcoming wedding, and things that happen after. similar to 'The kardashians i s'ppose. It was difficult to see them together, and what's worse was that when i looked up i saw Luhan had made eye contact with me, his face dropped and I didn't know what to do as the reaction from Luhan's face could lead to the cameras spotting me, as I was about to turn away. Taemin had slid in front of me, and planted a kiss. I starred into his eyes with shock but he moved his eye to the right, indicating that the camera just spotted Taemins back,so i stood there like the biggest noob on the planet. We stopped kissing once the camera regained they're focus on the couple. I saw Luhan in the corner of my eye begin to become flustered and agitated, his face had become sour. Natalie hadn't noticed anything as she was starring at the objects that were glowing from the stall in front of her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and finally looked away, he started smiling once again. 

"See. They didn't notice you. Lets get out of here-quick.", Taemin said as we linked arms and ran/walked back to our apartment. We had arrived at our apartment quicker than we would've liked. 

"You can stay at my apartment tonight, we can clean yours tomorrow morning.", He suggested, and it was probably the best idea. He had put a movie on, then began to make food, i had sat on the sofa obediently while watching the movie. After a short time, the food was served and i ate it all in a short time. I was going to help with the washing but I was forced out, not wanting to cause a argument i had returned back to the sofa, leaning on the armchair. Then reaching the middle of the movie Taemin had arrived and placed a blanket over both of us. A movie Marathon had begun, we silently watched movies all night with nearly all of them wanting to make me cry. 

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

It was almost dawn. I was so focused on the movie I had just realised SeoHee had fallen asleep, on my shoulder to be prescise. My hurt jumped slightly. In the spur of the moment, I kissed her forehead. Then continued to watch the rest of the movie.

*----------------------*------------------* ---------------------------*

Got kinda boring at the end XD

I was doing so many things and trying to finish this so i didn't add much talking or explain much about what they did. I didn't update much in the holidays because I had wanted to finish watching Inuyasha. 

FUN FACT BOUT ME: One of the animes I watched as a child the most was probably Inuyasha (and Shaman king but that was on TV most the time)  Inuyasha wasn't really on TV, but my bro had brought two amazing box sets, with at least a hundred episodes in. To me it was in' Heaven. However, there was this time, when i watched it alot, and my dad got so angry with me he was about to slap me but my aunties stuck up for me (LOL perks of having Bengali parents -_-)

I never really watched it all, and since 'Inuyasha Final act' which was the continuation of the anime,( since it stopped because it had caught up with the manga) had got dubbed around 2012. I'M LIKE AAAAAAAWWW SHHNAAPP. So I watched it all and guise. 

Let me tell you. MY FEELS MAYN. JUST. I was so emotional when i was nearly finished that. I mean woah. 

Tell me if you guys have watched inuyasha and what you thought of it, as well as animes that may be important to you 

and any animes that are really good so I can fangirl with you! 

LOTS OF LOVE-

Haffi 

XOXO