The unexpected

The Engagement

My phone had been vibrating non stop for the past hour. I didn't have the energy to answer. It was the weekend and I INTEND. To spend it with some 'me' time. 

VVVRRRR~ VRRRRR~ 

"I will find you. And I will kill you.", I was this close to breaking something. 

"Ah, I see your awake!", Luhan giggled cheerfully like the little mother f. *Calm down Seo Hee.* 

"What do you want ?", I sighed. 

"The commercial.", He replied, 

"I told you. I have no intention of doing anything.", I hung the phone up. Suddenly the door flung opened and before i realised Luhan had picked me up. Bridal style. 

"L-Luhan!", I grabbed tightly on to his top. 

"W-What are you doing!?", I screamed. 

"If your too tired I'll take you myself.", He grinned like a ert on a mission. 

"NO!", I sulked. 

"Oh, well tough.", He marched out into the hallway, 

"W-WAIT!!!", I protested, 

"I'M IN MY PAJAMAS!", I continued, 

"So ?", He continued, 

"You'll get changed at the set.", He continued to march, 

"LUUHHHAAANN!!!!", I screamed, hoping his ears would hurt and he's let me go. Nothing. He remained in his zone and continued to walk till we had reached outside. I hid my face in his chest, *Urg, please. Don't let anyone see me.* I though, 

"He shoved me into the car seat then shut it. I was still half asleep, and my mind was drifting. I saw Luhan get into the front, and start the car. 

*--------------*------------*----------*

Luhan's P.O.V

"Well, Seo Hee. Were here!", I said in a cheery tone. She hadn't replied, 

"Seo Hee, I'm s.", I stopped when I saw she had fast asleep in the back, in a curled up ball position. I smile had formed on my face, *Why'd you have to be so cute ?* I though. I opened the door and made my wa to her. 

"Seo Hee~ ", I gentley nudged her, 

"Seo Hee~", I continued, she woke up rubbing her eyes. I bent down showing her my back. 

"Huh ?", She said in the most adorable voice ever. 

"Get on my back. I'll piggy back you in there.", I replied, waiting for her. 

"No. I don't want to go.", She puffed her cheeks in retaliation. 

"Seo Hee.", I gave her a death stare and she didn't hesitate to get on my back. 

"Hold on.", I said. I felt her grip get tighter. I walked her in there. Of course i got the stares but. I didn't care. 

"Omo. Look at that !? Whose the girl ?", I heard people whisper. 

"Ah, Luhan! What the.", The producer of the commercial looked slightly shocked. 

"Ah, this is Seo Hee.", I smiled. His face lite up with delight. 

"REALLY!? Wonderful!", He skipped in merry. 

"I see it was tricky to get her here." He continued, 

"I guess you could say.", I chuckled. He showed me the way to Seo Hee's dressing room. I placed her on the sofa, 

"Don't worry. The shoot doesn't really start for a hour or so, she can rest in here for a while.", A staff member said reassuringly. 

"Ah, thank you.", I bowed slightly. 

"Let me know when she wakes up. I'll bring her some food.", I bowed again, a sign of thanking her. I strocked Seo Hee's hair as she was still fast asleep. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was. Her cute nose, her slightly red cheeks. I know Seo Hee hasn't always though she was beautiful, but she really is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. 

Knock~ Knock~ 

"Seo Hee~", I heard a farmiliar voice open th door. 

"TAEMIN!", I shrieked in shock, 

"Oh, is she asleep ?", Taemin asked. 

"W-what are you doing here ?", I asked, 

"Oh, I use to work in this industry and they though I'd be of some use.", He chuckled. I looked at him suspiciously, 

"I'll be working with Seo Hee on the set.", He smiled. *Ch. Why does HE have to be here ?* 

"Are you busy today ? I'll look after her if you need to go.", *No way in hell am I letting you do that.* 

"No.", I replied blunty, 

"Oh, should I get so.", 

"No thanks.", I interrupted him, strocking Seo Hee's cheek. 

"Ah, well let me know if you guys need anything.", He exited the room. 

"Mmmm~", Seo Hee, twisted and the sofa. She shivered slightly, 

*She must be cold.* I though. I placed the blanket that was in the corner over her. She had realxed and slept silently.