The talk.

The Engagement

"You're going with Luhan ?", Taemin asked with a worrying tone,

"Yeah, he needs to talk to me about something.", I replied innocently. 

"But I want you to go home with me.", He frowned to my reply.

"I feel bad, I didn't wear his dress and i di.", I realised what I had said. 

"His dress and ?", He raised his eyebrow. *Shizzle.* I mentally slapped myself. 

"Don't worry about it.", I ruffled his perfectly soft hair and quickly made my get away. I, too my 'surprise' saw that leech Natalie talking to Luhan. 

"And where exactly do you think your going ?", She leaned on the front of his car,

"Out.", He replied coldy.

"With who ? Don't tell me it's that girl. Come on Luhan. You're engaged. Remember ?", She flashed the dazzling ring on her finger. 

"Urg. Can I spend one night, WITHOUT you ?", He gave her the glare. 

"Come on Luhan, you know I make everything fun.", She bit her lip seductively. 

"Yea! Oh so fun!", He said sarcastically. 

"Just don't be late.", She grabbed him by his tie seductively and left in the same manner. Luhan had noticed my presence and waved innocently towards me. I smiled and walked over. I looked around to see if there was anybody filming or with any type of technology for that matter that may cause a ruckus in the near future. I crept towards Luhan.

"Ready to go ?", I asked, he nodded cutely then opened the door. I got in obediently, i look outside the half opened car window to see a Natalie completely un amused at the fact I was in the car with Luhan. I couldn't resist. 

Merong~ I stuck my tongue out in a childish manner while the car had started and drove of. I found her shocked and confused face hilarious and wailed with laughter like a banshee. 

"Aha. What's so funny ?", Luhan asked with his eyes still on the road ahead. 

"Ah. Noh~", My silent laughter stopped me from continuing my sentence. I held onto my stomach tightly. He chuckled lightly, 

"As long as your smiling.", I heard him mutter under his breath, i stopped my un controlable laughterand turned my head to face him. He continued to face the road ahead. 

-------------------------*-------------------*

From there on out. The drive was silent and it felt like it was going on forever in the uncomfortable atmosphere. I looked outside to see the pretty city lights but my updo had irritated me as the bobby pins kept poking my head. I took them out and threw them in my bag half carelessly. I grabbed my hair that was now out and smacking me in the face and getting hair into my mouth making me cough. 

"Wow.", i heard Luhan. I turned with my hair (that clearly has a life of its own) still in the way, he bit his lips like he was about to laugh then puffed his cheeks. 

"Yaa. Bwoh ?", i gave him a glare. He turned to me and made that hilarious face while laughing. I  bursted out laughing for the second time tonight. 

"I love you." He blurted out. I stopped laughing immediately for the second time tonight.( yes i just repeated that)

He continued to laugh, then slowed as he soon realised what he just said. 

"Exc.",

"i love you SoHee.", he said confidently but i could clearly hear a ball of saliva go down his throat. 

"W-w.",

"Please dont tell me your surprised. And don't tell me you dont feel the same way.", he suddenly stopped the car, while in the middle of the road.

"Luhan!", i turned back to hand signal 'sorry' but the drivers behind kept beeping. 

"SoHee. Please.", i turned back on my seat to see Luhan with the most saddest face. I've ever known to man. My heart couldn't take it and broke into a million little pieces. 

"If you drive out of the main roads i'll tell you.", i looked down and heard Luhan sigh. He did as i instructed. Luhan, knowing the romantic he was. Had drove to the closest secluded beach. The moons light was potent and so was its reflections against the rippled water. He got out of the car and held out a hand as he arrived to open the door on my end. He grabbed it obedient. He walked for a little bit then patted the sand. I sat as he did almost copying his actions. 

"Are you not worried about your suit ?", i asked dusting off the sand particles. 

"SoHee.", He paused. I stopped then averted my gaze towards the fresh ocean. 

"Do you love me ?".

"Or do you love Taemin ?", 

i let out a sigh. 

"Yes. I do", i turned to face him. His facial expression remained blank. I stood up and went to the sea. I smelt the cool ocean water and felt the breeze, then the icy water touched my feet. I turned to call Luhan and had met a body that had crashed against mine. I felt cold lips but a warm body that had hugged me so tightly that it was as if it never wanted to let me go. 

Again. 

Luhan had moved his lips away and his body losened. He kissed me again, again and again and the touch of his lips made my heart beat faster everytime. My reaction was shocked, but i let him kiss me under the moonlight. 

"Do. You. Want to go somewhere. Private ?", he kissed me in between words. My head just nodded i knew what Luhan was implying but my heart never objected, my mind however was telling me to stop. 

The heart wants, what the heart wants. 

Luhan had gone to the trunk of his car, then threw me some casual clothes i could wear. He quickly changed while i however was still in shock. I turned to ser Luhan's back. Eventhough in a matter of a few minutes we would probably see each other he still turned around. 

"Need help ?", he said playfully. 

"Well you would love that wouldn't you.", i replied. He chuckled and i too, began to quickly change. 

*-----------*----------*

"Hi, a room for two please." Luhan asked one of the ladies at the reception. She politely handed him to keys while he quickly took out his wallet and gave her the money in the same manner. Everything seemed to be rush. Luhan then grabbed my hands tightly as we made our way up to the 14th floor, room 20.

I never expected this night to come. 

*------*----------*---------* 

HELLO MY SUBBIES! 

Im sorry i havent updated till, well lord knows! I have the iphone now woop woop! So i can just type while im on my phone rather than the laptop. 

Hope you guys are doing okay! 

Thanks to all my new subbies who have subscribed while i was away! Thanks for your amazing comment too! 

Thanks too tokul2b! Who commented today :)

i really do rove yuh guise!

please as always, comment, subscribe and upvote 

xoxo

WARNING: the next chapter may contain ! Yes guise! I shall try writing but please don not keep your hopes up! XD SORRY about mistakes in this chapterrr ;)