A kiss !?

The Engagement

"The concept is for a cosmetic skin brand.", The staff member said as they had applied some makeup on me. I had that dewy refreshing look. Not too thick but natural. My hair was naturally wavy so they just messed it up a bit giving a look of 'bed head'. I had to wear a long, flowy vest thing with some comfy shorts. It felt like I was sitting around in my pajamas. I was still uncomfortable with the whole bare leg situation but I'm kinda use to it now. 

"So you ready ?", I heard Taemin's voice, 

"Taemin ?", I turned. He was also wearing pure white. A white top with long white baggy trousers. His hair was also that 'y' kind of messy. 

"W-what are you doing here ?", I asked curiously. 

"Oh, I'll be your partner with the shoot.", He smiled, 

"What.", I replied shocked. 

"Is something wrong ? Do you not want me to be your partner ?", He chuckled. 

"No. It's just a shock.", 

"You don't seem very shocked.", He replied, 

"Taemin! Seo Hee!", The director called. We made our way obediently over to him. 

"Right. Since you guys are ready. I'll brief you in about the commercial.", 

"Ok, so you and Taemin are both lovers, you run around. Play fighting with pillows. All that jazz.", He continued, 

"Then you both fall onto the bed.", *Bed ? What bed ? I never heard anything to do with a bed ?* 

"Taemin gets up slightly and so do you. Then he your cheek and boom. You kiss.", *WHHHHAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!* 

"Okai.", Taemin smiled. *WHAT THE!? WERE YOU NOT LISTENING!?* I started to panic and hyperventilate. 

"Are you okay ?", Taemin asked while the director went to go look over the set. 

"I-I didn't know there was a kiss scene.", 

"Aha. Don't worry. Technically it isn't a kiss scene.", He chuckled, then got dragged away by the makeup artist. 

"Hey~", I jumped a little. I turned to see Luhan. 

"What ? Why are you killing me in your mind ?", He saw right through my glares, 

"I told you i DIDN'T UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES! Wanted to come.", I puffed my cheeks. 

"This will be good experience!", He replied. 

"I don't need experience.". I said. 

"Well, I'll be right here so don't worry.", He said reassuringly. *I think you being here will just make it worse. 

"Taemin, Seo Hee! Let's get started!". The director called and I had to face it. *Please God. Help mee~* 

*--------*---------*---------* 

"Okay. Take five!", The director sighed. I bit my lip. *Why is it so hard !? It's not like I'm kissing Taemin!* I sighed and dragged my self to the food stand. 

"I never knew there was a kissing scene.", I heard Luhan murmur next to me. 

"I know. Technically it's not a kiss. Were about to kiss then I say "Hannah's BB" and wink. Or something like that.", I shoved some mini cupcakes into my mouth. The makeup artist retouched my makeup. I saw Luhan give Taemin the stare. 

"Ok. Hopefully this will be the last time.". The director sighed. I went back to the position as before. 

"Hey.", Taemin looked at me, my cheek. 

"I love you.", He said, then came closer to me. My heart was pounding out of my chest. 

"Close your eyes.", I heard him whisper. I did as was told. 

"OKAY! BE-AU-TI-FULL!!!!!!", I heard the director scream with accomplishment and joy. 

"W-what ?", I was stunned. 

"You okay ?", Taemin grinned. My face was so red, from that moment and from pure anger. I hit him. 

"Oww. Okay! I'm sorry!", He surrendered in pain. 

"As a sigh of how sorry I am. I'll make you food tonight. Okay ?", He said. *Well. I haven't eaten, and Taemin is surprisingly a good cook. I nodded to his agreement. 

*--------*----------*-----------* 

"I still hate you ,you know.", I said as we walked down the hallway to Taemin's apartment. 

"Like I said. I'm sorry.", He replied. He turned the key in the hole * I wonder where Luhan went off too. He left without saying goodbye. Maybe something urgent came up with Natalie.* 

I headed in first ...

THUD.

Taemin had suddenly pinned me to the door, the light from outside shown slightly as his eyes were full of something. Not lust, but not joy. 

Sadness. 

"I'm trying SO hard.", He paused, 

"To resist you.", 

*What.* .....

 

*-----------------*----------------*--------------------*

YES MY PRETTIED! I HAVE UPDATED TWO CHAPTERS! I know it isn't like the most amazing ever! I had writers block. XD

I found it hard to decide. I didn't know which was was hotter. 

Pinned to the floor. 

Or pinned to he door. 

Haha That rhymed XD 

WELL ANYWHO MA BEBEHS! Let me know what you though was y. 

HEY!? Maybe you want a scene!? 

If so let me know. 

(That rhymed too XD) 

I think it will be interesting to write a for once. I'll probably fail. 

Hardcore. XD 

WELL PLEASE COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE AND OF COURSE UPPPVVOOOOTTTEEEE!! 

XOXOXOXOXOXO 

<3