Who to pick!?

The Engagement

"Hmm. I think that one would suit you.", Taemin had made me try nearly every dress that was in the flippin store. 

I guess your wondering what I said 

*                           *                     *

"So will you be my date ?", He asked oh so innocently, 

"I-Urm-I-i Why ?", I asked,

"Just.", I gave him the look.

"Okay. My ex girlfriend is there. It would look pathetic if i didn't go with someone.", He continued.

"I don't know.",I had no idea what to say. He suddenly grabbed both of my hands and starred deep into my eyes.

"Please.", *Oh .* 

"Fine.", I sighed. 

"WAHOO! GET IN THERE!!", He screamed then grabbed me forcefully and dragged me out until he realised I was still in my pajamas. 

*                         *                          * 

So that is how ended up in the same store for about the whole day trying on dresses. 

"Taemin, I'll just have this one.", I pointed. He lifted the long black dress. 

"A bit depressing don't ya think ?", He replied. He looked through that section. Then placed a similar design to the one I picked but just with a a side slit to show my legs and a slighter tighter fit. I looked at it, I wasn't really comfortable with this type of clothing. 

"Don't worry. Just try it on and if it don't look nice we'll change.", He smiled. I nodded then began to get changed. *This really isn't like normal taemin.* 

After a few minutes I had called Taemin. He looked at me with shock. 

"W-what !?", I said, he looked up and down. 

"YAH! Stop staring at me like that.", I blushed slightly, I mean who wouldn't.

"I-it looks.", He paused for breath. 

"Amazing.", He sighed happily. Then he stared me in the eye while coming into my changing cubicle. I pushed me out then closed the curtains. I heard him chuckle lightly, I tried to regain my normal heartbeat while changing. 

*----*-------*--------* 

"Are you okay ?", He asked after we had reached the hallway to our apartments. I haven't talked to him the whole way back. He handed me the bag. I thanked him.

"I'll pick you up at six.", He said. I smiled then headed back to the apartment. *Urg. Whats wrong with me ? Calm down Seo Hee.* I said to myself. I checked the time and it was about five. I sighed and checked my phone. 

1 Message

To: Seo Hee 

From: LuLu

Hey! I hope you come tonight, I sent you a dress.

Oh btw a limo will come pick up at 6. Can't wait to c u!! :D 

** I looked around for the dress. I saw a box near the front door. *How the hell did I NOT see that ?* I mentally face-palmed myself.

I opened the box. I saw a little note inside. 

I know you don't like revealing yourself to much so, I though you'd like this. :) 

From Luhan

I took the dress out and saw it was a simple long dress, not too flashy, not too revealing. My legs would definitely not be showing. It was a light cream colour similar to the dress Taemin got, but with lace around the arms. 

*Ohhhh~ THIS IS SOO PRETTY!!!* I cried. I don't want to pick one and hurt the others feelings. *URG! WHAT DO I DOO!?? Why is my life so difficult ?* 

*--------*-------*-----*

It was half five. I have done my hair, A elegant updo, and very simple and little makeup. It didn't take very long and i trie to make the makeup suit both the dresses depending on which one I'd wear. I sat in my pajamas. Bitting my nails and thinking hard. I had to call her, she was only option. 

"Hey, Mi Hee ? Are you busy ?", I said through the phone, 

"No course not bebeh~ Are you going to the party ?", She asked, 

"Yeap. I need your help.", I cried through the phone, 

"Don't worry. I'll be right over!", She reassured, 

"But! Aren't you.", She hung up the phone, 

"Getting ready.", I sighed. 

A few moments later Mi Hee had barged through the door. 

"HAVE NO FEAR! FOR MI HEE IS DUH HERE~", She sang. I left the door open because this epicness wouldn't of not had happened if i didn't. I looked at her and she was clearly ready as she wore this enchanting dress with dark red lips and a simple eyeliner, with a y updo. I looked up and down at her,

"Yesh. I know I look good, now tell me.", I pointed to the two dresses.

"Ahhh~", She analysed thm carefully. 

"This one I got with Taemin, this one Luhan sent me.", I said. She looked at me confused

"Taemin ?", She said curiously.

"Ah, Never mind. Just help.", I pleated, 

"Okay, well wear this one.", She picked Taemins. I looked at her shocked,

"Luhan's engaged you'll give the wrong impression if you wear his. Besides this one is xaaayy~", She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I looked at her. She handed me the dress. Then smiled. I sighed in defeat. Then headed to get changed. 

*------*-----------*---------* 

Taemin had arrived, Seo Hee had taken the limo. She advised me to not take that since it would give Luhan the wrong impression. Taemin had a car for once and drove me to the hotel in which the party was being held. There were cameras everywhere sinec Mr. Han was a very famous bussiness person and his company was global. Not to mention many A-listers were also invited. I felt awkward as i quickly walked passed the cameras with Taemin. Then I reached. 

The hall. 

It looked like a peice of art. Crystal clear chandeliers hanging of the painted ceiling, Tables were clearly layed out in such a way everyone could fit in and a space was left in the middle. White rose petals were scattered around while the marron carpet made the dance floor in the middle stand out. I was gobsmacked, it looked like such a big party. Imagine the wedding. 

"Ah! Seo Hee!", I heard a farmiliar voice. I turned to see Kris and the others. 

"Are you feeling better ?", Kris asked while he touched my forehead. I nodded happily, they turned to the man next to me. 

"Ah! TAEMIN HYUNG!", Kai screamed. Taemin smiled in response. 

"What are you doing here ?", Kai asked, the rest of EXO eyed him. 

"Oh, can't you see. I've come with this beautiful lady.", He pulled me closer from the waist. They all looked shocked. I just smiled trying to play along. *I can't really tell them Taemin wanted me to come with him because of his ex.* 

"Yep! We work together and he lives in the apartment next to me.", I smiled. 

"Oh, Look theres Luhan.", 

Luhan's P.O.V

I was busy talking with some guests. I couldn't keep my eyes of the entrance, *I wonder what Seo Hee would look like in that dress ?* I smiled to myself. I turned again to see if she had arrived and she looked beautiful. 

*Wait. She isn't wearing the dress I sent. Who is she with ?* I squinted my eyes to take a look, 

"TAEMIN!?", I screamed. 

"Is something wrong ?", The guest said, 

"Yes Honey ? Whats the matter ?", Natalie elbowed me in the rib.

"I'm sorry. Please excuse me.", I moved away from the crowd and made my way over. They all turned to see me, Seo Hee looked down as I approched. 

"Hey! So glad you could make it!", I said enthusiastically, when I SO. wanted to punch Taemin. Why is his hand on her waist ? I was so tempted to push his hand off. 

"Yeobeo.", I heard Natalie. She linked with arm. I wasn't in the mood for her either. 

*I need to get Seo Hee alone so she could tell me why she didn't wear my dress.* I though to myself ....

*-----------*--------------*----------*

Yea, horrible update. I'm sorry. 

I have some NEW STORY IDEAS. And since I've deactivated FB I'll probably try to update more often! ;) 

Check my blog for new story ideas!! <3 

PLEASE comment, subscribe and UPVOTE MY ROVERY DUCKLINGS!! <3 

XOXO