A confusing night

The Engagement

We had arrived to the room and it was simply beautiful. It wasnt overdone but suttle pops of colour had made the white walls of the rooms chic and sophisticated, it was a simple yet powerful technique. I was so engulfed by the hotel room itself my attention on Luhan disappeared. 

I heard a faint voice call me but i suddenly had the erge to look at the bedroom and my, my was it amazing. I surrendered myself to the bed and made bed angels while taking in the fresh linen smell. I opened my eyes to see Luhan with his seductive face on. I stood up which in turn became a big bang. A collision of both are heads made us fall back on to the bed. After a few seconds i turned to examine Luhans head. In a split second he had pinned me down, i was facing him and i could see lust in his eyes. I wasnt mentally and physically prepared for this as i had though. Luhan had ped the jacket i was wearing and now had full view of my bra. It was a black bra, no lace trim or fancy embroidery. Just a black, strapless bra. 

I could tell Luhan was slighly taken a back by how very unfeminine it was but then i could argue i never really planned for this situation. I turned my head to hide my flushed cheeks, Luhan's grip had losened and i felt his hands take my chin and moved my face to face him. 

"It 's very y." He showered me with kisses. It seemed Luhan was more into this than i was. A trail of kisses started to form down my neck.

"L-l-luhan.". I called he moaned in response,

"s-stop.", i heard a 'uh uh' as his trail of kisses got lower and closer to the 'you know what'. He suddenly began to take his clothes off leaving his ultimately y calvin klein boxers. He climbed over me again and i took my jeans off revealing the 'oh so y' plain black underwear. He chuckled slightly and me being the zombie in this 'love making' sat up. 

"Is something wrong ?", I heard Luhan ask as i hopped of the bed.

"No. Everythings perfect.", he smiled at my response, then was about to pin me down but the voices in my mind wouldn't allow it. 

"Luhan.", he sighed. I turned to face him. Our faces were mere inches away from each other. It was obvious Luhan had become irritated with my un enthusiam and interruptions. 

"Are you going to marry her ?", i asked simply. He kissed me avoiding the question. I turned my head and Luhan replied,

"Yes.", With yet another sigh. I knew that would be his answer but i just hoped that he would say no. 

"Are we going to do this forever ?", I asked, he looked at me strangely. I turned my entire body to face him. 

"Are we going to sneak around like this ? Have and thats it ? Or will you eventually fall in love with Natalie and I'll be left here, not knowing  if our relationship was just about , or if we were more than that.", My voice was breaking. Luhans eyes frowned at my response and he embraced me tightly. A hug that no matter how many times he gives me, i will still feel butterflies fluttering in the pit of my stomach. 

"I've always loved you.", i heard him mumble. 

"This may be the last time we ever see each other again." He continued, i felt his grip tighten harder. He never wanted to let me go, and i felt the same about him. Our last night, and what i was about to do even surprised me. 

"Luhan.", i losened the grip o his embrace and kissed him. I can only assume Luhan was shocked at first since the first few seconds he didn't kiss me back, but i spoke too soon. Without realising he had pinned me down once again. There was no interruptions, no voices in the back of my head, and they're certainly was no going back now. It was a time for Luhan and I to spend together. The first and the last. It wasn't like those movies, it was just, to put it simply. , a physical act of love. 

After that. Luhan and I talked. Alot. About people ,what we did when i was travelling, his dream to be a singer like the rest of EXO. In all the time i've spent with Luhan, tonight was the time when i actually knew him. We never thought about tomorrow just the present. 

----_------_---------__----

sorey my lovely cupcakes!! 

I know it wasnt much of a scene but i just cant. I dont know describing how the thing goes in the thing is just .... Deep. Literally. It's awkward too. Sorry i didnt update earlier too. As soon as i got back to school ive just become so tired. Since this year is my gcse year and i need to get bs or above. I really want a's for my main subjects but it seems like i cant even do that. Ahh f. my.Life. 

Well bye my snowflakes! Hope you have a good day! Or night ? 

Love always,

Haffi xoxo