Scandal

The Engagement

Daylight had come and I told Luhan i'd be quitting the modelling. Even though it was fun while it lasted. He agreed and drove me back home. No one had recognised us, or so I though.

-__-__-__-__- 

"Hey Taemin!", i smiled as we both had come out of our apartments. I was tired, like usual, but i still have work. Taemin didn't reply and continued to walk on. 

"Taemin ?", i mumbled, 

"Hey, is this about yesterday ?, look i said I'm so." I was about to place my hand on his shoulder but he slapped it away. 

"Don't talk to me, don't touch and certainly don't act like you know me.", his eyes were full of anger and sadness. He walked swiftly away leaving me dumbfounded with my hand still in the air from where he slapped it away.  I bounced back after a few seconds. 

"Yah! Lee Taemin!", i ran up to him, yet he continued to ignore me. I walked a few metres behind him still wondering about what he was so angry about. Then it hit me. We walked by a news stand and there it was. The front page of most the newspaper in the stand. 

  Secret scandal with past room mate !?

There was no need to read the entire page.The  picture of me and Luhan was all i needed to know. It wasn't very clear and not so obvious but, maybe a good 15 minutes staring at it with squint eyes and good lighting. Theres a chance you could she it was me. 

"Oh my god. Your the scandal girl!", i heard the ahjumma at the night stand. i waved my arms frantically. 

"No! No!", I explained, but i began to notice other people looking at me in the same way. I tried to hide my face with my thick cardigan then ran off. *This can't be happening* I continued to run until i got into the school, but I can see the principal waiting for me. I dreaded it. He wanted to speak to me and i had followed him to his office. I sat down and he began to speak, 

"So. I assume you've read the paper." He sighed, I nodded silently. 

"Seo Hee. I'm sorry, but we can't allow one of our teachers to be involved in something like this. Besides, the pupils will annihilate you once you get into class. News spreads fast these days.", I knew what he was trying to say, and I understood. I nodded silently again, grabbed my bag, bowed, thanked him then left. 

"Seo Hee.", I heard him call. I stopped and he had continued, 

"Stay for today. We need you.", I wish he didn't say that, I didn't want to run into Taemin and the students. I bowed politely and thanked him again. I was relieved that i could work at least for today. I had begun my class, but it was difficult to teach when all i could hear was whispering, i turned around continuing to ignore everything but a student has called out, 

"How was it with Luhan ?", The girl had a smug look on her face. I ignored her and continued once again, 

"I feel sorry for Natalie.She must be so devastated.", Another girl called. 

"Yeah, I know I mean, Luhan cheating with her. Natalie's so much prettier.", And without me realising I had lost it and my rage had come full throttle. 

"Enough!", I bellowed while slamming the book on the desk. 

"I don't care what any of you children think. Keep your pathetic gossiping and whispering outside of MY lesson!" I had stopped and my phone had rang, It was Mr Han. The bell had suddenly rang just in time, the pupils had run out continuing to whisper as i sat down on the swirling chair. I took a deep breath in and answered the phone. 

"Hel.", He cut me off, 

"Meet me at my office. Now.", He had hung up and I feared the worse, and to worsen the day, it wasn't even noon. 

I had apologised to the principal and he understood, I immediately went to the office, and every step was killing me inside. It was like hell, I embarrassed myself especially Luhan. I couldn't even imagine what he was going through right now, I should've left with Teamin last night. I had arrived after the longest walk of my life. I knocked on the door, and opened it slightly, Mr Han was gazing out of the window while I saw Luhan sitting on a chair, opposite to Natalie. My eyes had widened and i shamefully walked into the room. 

"Have a seat.", Mr Han said. I did as instructed, the atmosphere was intense and awkward. Natalie gave me a smug y look. Luhan just looked down, glancing at me occasionally. 

"I invited you hear today on Natalie informing me about the news. The rumours had spread like wild fire." He sighed, Luhan had glared at her. 

"What ? So the reason why we were called her was because of y!", My Han interrupted. 

"Even if she didn't tell me, I'd find out!", Mr Han bellowed back. The room had become silent. 

"Mr Han, I'm sorry for causing you any inconvenience.", I stood and bowed, 

"Crazy .", I heard Natalie say under her breath, 

"It's your fault that now Luhan's and his families business is ruined because of you. Not to mention the engagement and everyone,s opnion of us. If you were going to be a at least do it with someone else's fiance.", Luhan had sprung from his seat, 

"Don't you dare call her that.", Luhan said sternly, 

"Why are you protecting her ?!", She screamed, i saw her eyes had began teary, 

"I'M your fiance! you made that decision a long time ago!", She continued, 

"I hate you!", She pointed her long fingers at me, then Luhan had suddenly slapped her hand away from me, she glared at him, and he glared back, I felt like a deer between two lions. 

"Why ? She's done nothing but ruin everything.", Tears began to fall from her delicate eyes, 

"Because I lov.", Mr Han interrupted, 

"Luhan!", Mr Han had bellowed once again. Luhan had shut up and took his glare away from Natalie. Then suddenly, Mr Han had given a hard slap across Luhan's face. My eyes widened, and i went in front of him.

"Mr Han, it wasn't his fault! It's was mine! He just wanted some help with a surprise he was planning for the wedding day for Natalie. That's why he called me to somewhere secret! I'm sorry.", I bowed, Luhan grabbed my arm, and made me stand up, 

"No, it wasn", I had cut into Luhan, 

"I'm truly sorry. Me and Luhan have no relationship besides former friends. There surely would be no relationship such as the one in the news paper as Luhan loves Natalie, and has told me constantly. I'm sorry Natalie, it was suppose to be a surprise but it turned into something bigger than it should've been.", I had silenced everyone by my lie. I turned to grab my bag, then before leaving, I apologised while bowing. Natalie had a smug look on her face, but with a hint of sadness, Luhan looked down as if he was ashamed and Mr Han had bowed in response, and i had left that hell. I was relieved that I had explained everything, I just hope they believe it. 

*--------------*----------------*--------------* 

"Right, I'll explain everything to the press. Now I suggest you two talk.", Mr Han said calmly while grabbing his coat and walking out of the room. Luhan and Natalie remained silent, 

"If you had anything to do with those photos leaking. I swear.", Natalie had interrupted, 

"And what if I have Mr. Romeo ? What are you going to do ?", She replied, he glared at her once again. 

"I didn't do anything, you ball of sunshine. So, what's the surprise ?", She asked. Luhan had walked out leaving her dumbfounded but incredibly smug. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated (and this chapters short) > School -_- 

LOVE YOU!! 

XOXO

"