Staying ?

The Engagement

"W-what !?", I replied. Taemin's arm stayed in that position. Trapping me against the door. 

"Seo Hee.", He paused and began to come closer. Only seconds away from a kiss. I heard a snigger. which became a loud laugh. Taemin had rolled around the floor laughing like a idiot. 

"Ahh~ I'm only kidding.", He said wiping his tears that had come out from the laughter. I opened the door and was about to leave until Taemin had grabbed my arm. 

"Where you going ?", He called, I quickly weaved out of his grip and headed to my apartment. I leaned against the door while trying to get my heartbeat back to normal. 

"Calm down.", I kept repeating to myself. I shook my head, and went to get some water. I glugged it down quickly. My eyes grew heavier and I felt my knees grow weak...

*--------*-------*--------* 

I felt a cold sensation touch my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes to see a worried Mi Hee. 

"Mi Hee ?", I looked around the room confused. 

"What happened to you !?", She shrieked. 

"W-what ? I don't know.", I replied touching my head, it felt like someone smashed a hammer against it. 

"SEO HEE!!", I heard the door slam open. I saw Luhan, worried and out of breath. 

"Are you okay !?", He rushed over to me pushing Mi Hee onto the floor and began to feel my temperature. I looked at him confused.

"YEOOBBEEOOO!!!", I heard a familiar shriek. It was Natalie pouting, Luhan completely ignored her and tended to me. 

"I can't believe you fainted. Have you been eating properly ? Have you had enough sleep ? Water ?".He bombarded me with questions. 

"SEO HEE!!", I heard another roar, it was the rest of EXO. 

*WTF. What is this ? Some reunion!?* EXO rushed to my side, 

"Guys. I'm not going to die.", I chuckled. They made their way into the kitchen and began making food. 

"Guys. What are you doing ?", I got up until Luhan pushed me back forcefully. He looked pale and turned the TV on while he joined the rest of EXO in the kitchen. Natalie just leaned against the door, I couldn't be bothered to call her in. However I think Mi Hee was unconscious from Luhan's push. I slapped her cheeks a little until she came back to reality. 

"YAH! LUHAN!", *I think I awoke a monster* She went over to the rest of EXO to give Luhan a beating and help with the cooking. 

"Guuyyyss~ You don't need to cook!", I got up slightly and I saw them all give me a death glare. I quickly tucked myself back in before they could tear me apart. I could see Natalie give me death glares but not for the same reason.. I just continued to watch the TV. *She can come in if she wants too* I though as I flicked through the comedy channels. 

*----------*--------*-----------* 

"FOOD IS SERVED!!". EXO roared as they all sat on the floor in my tiny apartment. It wasn't long before they served the food and I have to say. It smells good. 

"Is this really okay ?", I asked them while scoffing the food down. 

"Of course! It didn't cost us that much and it was pretty easy to make too.", Kai replied, 

"No, I meant being here. In my apartment.", I said. 

"No, course not! If it was one of us that would probably be a different story. But were all here.", Kris smiled. He grabbed napkin and wiped my mouth. My eyes widened at his actions but he acted like it was the complete normal thing to do. He smiled innocently, the others didn't really notice and just laughed at the jokes that a comedian was saying. I turned my head down and continued to eat my food. *Well Not like that was awkward. *

*---------------*------------*------------*

"Bye guys!!", I waved. I felt MUCH. Better. I wonder why I even fainted ? Maybe I haven't eaten as much with both jobs and all. I shrugged it off. I tucked under the blanket on the sofa and continued to watch a drama, It was quite late and I could feel my eye lids grow heavy ....

*---------*------------*-------------* 

"Hmmm.", I rubbed my eyes, I felt something warm touching my hand, I opened my eyes and saw 

"Luhan.", I smiled to myself as he had fallen asleep. I gently his hair, calling his name. 

"Luhan~", I called, I looked at the clock and i was three in the morning. *Wait, How did he even get in ?* I though. Luhan seemed to have woken up as he rubbed his eyes. 

"Luhan ?", He looked up at me. Then smiled. 

"I though you'd get sick again, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you.", He looked down. 

"Were having a party tomorrow. Will you come ?", Luhan asked innocently. *Must be for the wedding,* I though, 

"I- Urm. I don.", He interrupted, 

"Please Seo Hee.", He grabbed both of my hands and looked deep into my eyes. 

"It would mean a lot to me if you came.", He seemed serious. I looked back at him, 

"Ok.", I smiled. He got up letting go of my hands and made his way to the door. 

"Good night Seo Hee.", He whispered in a way I could hear him. Then made his way out. 

What do I do ? I hate seeing them together.

*----------*--------*---------*

I woke up well and rested, I had made my breakfast and decided to do some marking. I heard a knock on the door. 

"Taemin ?", 

"I'm sorry. About yesterday.", He replied, 

"Oh. No! It's ok. I was over reacting anyway.", I smiled. I don't want it to be awkward between us forever. 

"Could I ask you something ?", He looked hesitant. I nodded, 

"Could you be my date for Luhan's Party ?", 

WHAATTT!!!??????? O.O 

*-------------*-----------*------------* 

 SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. *DON'T KILL ME PLEASE* 

LOVE YOU GUYS! MWWAAAHH! *SLOPPY KISSES* 

XOXO