Awkward situation

The Engagement

She didn't look me straight in the eye. I eyed her dress, it was something she usually wouldn't go for, it was more daring. None the less she still looked beautiful. 

*Did she not like the dress ?* I continually asked myself. 

"Yeobeo ?", 

"Sweety ?"

"Babe."

"Luhan.", 

A voice kept ringing in my head but I couldn't keep my eyes of of Seo Hee. I was pulled then met a pair of soft lips against me. 

SEO HEE'S P.O.V

I kept my gaze down, I couldn't look Luhan in the eye. First of all I didn't wear the dress he sent, then I never got in the Limo either. Taemin would pull me closer which just added a more of a awkward feeling in the air. I could hear Natalie calling Luhan, but he didn't reply. I looked up to see why he didn't reply,

"YA!", He pushed her slightly while she bit her lip. He wiped the lip gloss that remained on his lip with his neatly ironed suit. I heard my heart crack a little. Luhan then turned his direction to me we shared eye contact for a second or two then we both looked away. 

"We're going to start the announcement soon.", She hugged his arm, 

"Okay, can everyone please be seated.", Mr Han said through the microphone that echoed through out the hall. Taemin grabbed my hand firmly while we sat on a table. 

"So, is your ex here yet.", I drank some water, 

"Yeap.", He answered, 

"Where is she ?", I asked wondering on how she looked like. 

"Don't worry about how she looks.", He smiled, 

*------*---------*-------* 

It had been a hour and a bit, food and drinks have already been served. This was the time when everyone would talk casually or dance around. I on the other hand sat on the chair massaging my stomach, 

"Ahhh~", I sighed happily, 

"I see you enjoyed the food.", I turned to my left to see Luhan grabbing a chair next to me. I nodded in response, 

"I hate parties.", He sighed. I looked at him confused, 

"Natalie planned this.", He replied, 

"Hey.", He called out, 

"How come you didn't.", His words got cut off as a sharp pain ran through my stomach. 

"Owwww~", 

"Whats wrong ?", He looked confused and slightly worried. The pain increased and I knew it. The timing couldn't be more off. I quickly headed to the toilet. 

*-------*----------*------* 

I checked around to see if anyone was in any of the bathroom cubicles and to my luck there was nobody. I rushed in to check. The pain was oh so familiar, it was the time of month every girl dreaded. Some where lucky and didn't feel any pain, they just have to face the sight of blood from a certain area that NO ONE. Should see in the morning. I on the other hand, had severe pain. It doesn't affect me as much since I've been having it every month for a decade or so. 

"!", I said allowed. It wasn't heavy so thank the heavens for that, but I can't just leave it. I mean, I guess I could use tissue. Nope scrap that. 

"Seoo hee~", I heard a harsh whisper, 

"Luhan. What the hell are you doing in the female bathrooms ?", I replied, 

"I got worried, you just took off.", He replied in the same tone. *Could I ask Luhan ? Nooo. I couldn't that would be awkward, it's his party. Could I ask Taemin ?* 

"Luhan. Can you call Taemin for me ?", I asked while bitting my lip. I heard him creep against my cubicle. 

"Why ?", He asked, 

"Just!", 

"Well I'm sure you can tell me, rather than Taemin.", I could hear him sulk from his voice. 

"It's embarrasing. Could you call Mi Hee ?", I asked, 

"JUST TELL ME!", He raised his whisper slightly louder, 

"I NEED A PAD!", I whispered back. He remained silent. Then all i heard were footsteps and the bathroom door close. 

*What the hell do I do now ?*

*--------*--------*------------* 

*PAD!? A PAD!? WHERE THE HELL DO I EVEN GET THOSE!?* I began to panic, I quietly and secretly left the hall, but I should've guest, 

"Where are you going ?", I heard Natalie ask. 

"Oh, just need to run a quick errand.", I said while getting in my car, I could hear her scream at me but I just started to drive to the nearest store. 

*Ahh. This is so awkward.* 

*------*---------*--------* 

I had arrived at the stores. 

...

"Urm, excuse me ? Do you know where the female section is ?", I awkwardly asked a staff member at the store. She looked at me confused, 

"You know female ? Monthly ?", She smirked then pointed to a isle. I bowed then sprint walked to the isle yet another obstacle stopped in my tracks. A group of girls where near that section. They looked at me, and i casually walked passed the pack of pads. *. Do I just grab it, pay then run ?* They looked at me as I stopped, I turned my head slowly to them while they continued to stare at me. I grabbed them then ran to the counter. I quickly grabbed some cash, put it on the counter then ran out. I didn't need a receipt or a bag. I just needed to get of their as quick as possible. I drove at top speed. 

*You can do this. You can do this. Just put one of the little things in your pocket then creep into the ladies bathroom. That's all you have to do* I mentally planned everything out. And I followed through. 

I opened the bathroom door slowly and peeked through. There was no one. 

"Seo Hee~", I whispered, 

"Luhan!", She replied. I quickly slotted the thing underneath the cubicle door. 

"OH MY LORDY! You just saved my life.", I heard her thank me. I blushed slightly even though the situation was awkward. I was happy that I could help Seo Hee. I quickly exited the bathroom. 

After a few minutes, Seo Hee had come out looking refreshed and happy. 

"Thank you.", She moved her lips, 

"It's okay.", I replied in the same manner. 

I made my way over to her until I saw Taemin and her converse happily. However it didn't stop me. 

"Sorry Taemin, but could I borrow her for a second ?", I snatched her away without a answer. 

"Could I drive you home tonight ?", I asked her. She looked back at Taemin then back at me. 

"It's the least you could do for not wearing the dress I sent, or arriving in the limo. Not the mention the torture I had to go through for getting you whatever.", I said. She sighed, 

"Okay. Let me just tell Taemin to go without me.", She made her way back to Taemin. 

*I just want to talk to you Seo Hee, even if its for a bit.* 

*------------*---------------*----------------*

Pretty chapter. ME SHO SOWWY!

I couldn't update because my bro was watching E3 the gaming thing. I was kinda watching it too. XD 

OH! And if you guys would like, the people who are my friends. I'm going to the beach on the 22nd of June and I though, 

HEY! Why don't I make a vlog!? About moi and la beach. I'll probably look like a absolute tard.

Because I'm pretty ugly and fat. And gross. 

SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!? I would love for you guys to know more about my life and how I talk and sttuufff~ Since You guys are family to me.

Don't forget to Comment, Subscribe, and UPVOTE

And Most importantly FRIEND ME YOU AMAZING FLUFFTARDS!! ;) <3 

XOXO