Misinterpretations

My Baby's Surrogate

 

Siwon’s POV

How the hell did this happen?! How can this day turn out like this? I feel so frustrated that I let Kyuhyun give me a... a bl... a ! I seriously think I’m going crazy with the whole child thing!

But the way he said to consider it as a part of his surrogacy job? And when he said to forget it ever happened... why did it make me upset? That’s the way it should be! He’s the surrogate who will carry my child and that’s it! Pull yourself together, Siwon. He helped you out because you couldn’t e in such a creepy room... I should be grateful and just forget it ever happened...

However... why is his image blowing me is still printed in my head? His touch on my skin... His tongue playing with my member... his head moving up and down... DAMNT IT!

He’s screwing with me! He has been doing so ever since our second meeting and I just let him do it. This is not who I am! I don’t believe in people being kind for no reason. He’s clearly doing this for the money... maybe he will ask more as a pay for what he did this morning? But he looked so innocent when he was getting injected... and when he got sleepy... and the way he smiled at Heechul-ssi... Aaaaah I don’t know what to think anymore!

Wait... why am I even thinking about that? I paid him a lot of money so it’s just fair he helped me out. Yes, he was just paying me back for the money I gave him... He was even dreaming about someone else... Hae...

After his long self monologue, Siwon, who was pacing his living room from one corner to the other for the past half an hour, took a deep breath to get rid of the disturbing yet surprisingly arousing pictures of Kyuhyun out of his head, then decided to take a shower to clean his body and maybe his thoughts about Kyuhyun would also wash away down the drain.

...

 

When Kyuhyun woke up, he was surprised to find himself sleeping in his room, dressed in his pyjama and tucked under the blanket. His eyes narrowed trying to figure out how he got there, but the last thing he rememberd was being injected at the hospital and falling asleep right after.

He slowly sat down, wincing a bit at some pain in his lower back, and as he let his eyes wander around the room, he found a note on the bed side table.

Reading it, he smiled at the words of his hyung before picking up his phone and calling him as instructed, ordered, in the note.

> Kyun-ah! How are you feeling? <

“Hey hyung, I’m okay”

> Are you sure? Need me to get you something? <

“No thanks, hyung”

> Okay, the doctor said you need to stay in bed for the next twenty four hours so if you need anything just call me, okay? <

“Okay... Chullie hyung?”

> Yes? <

“How did I get here?”

> Oh, you were peacefully asleep and so I didn’t want to wake you up <

“So you picked me up?”

> Well, more like Siwon-ssi did <

“S-Siwon-ssi?”

> Yeah, he stayed with you until you were ready to leave, and when I said I’ll take you home, he offered to pick you up <

“Oh, okay”

> I’m telling you, something is really weird with that guy. I just can’t figure him out yet <

“He’s a rich businessman... what’s there to figure out?”

> I think there’s more to it <

“...”

> Anyway, I should go. I have a meeting <

“Okay hyung”

> Call me if you need anything <

“I will. Bye hyung”

 > Oh, by the way, don’t worry I didn’t peek on your body when I dressed you up <

“Yah! Hyung!”

> Hahaha you’re too innocent, Kyun-ah. But seriously I didn’t even steal a glance even though I was tempted to <

“Chullie hyung!”

> Bye beautiful <

Lying back on the bed, Kyuhyun peeked under his blanket to see what he was wearing, pouting and slightly blushing at the thought of Heechul seeing him . He took a deep breath, closing his eyes and trying to recall what exactly happened earlier.

So he texted me saying the place is creepy and I just had that thought that someone like him can’t e in a place like that. So I waited for the receptionist to leave before I sneaked inside the room where Siwon is.

I have to say that the room was indeed frightening but when I saw him covering his crotch, it was hilarious and it was really hard to hold back my laugh. To see a rich, cold businessman like Choi Siwon crotch and hiding it with a magazine did really crack me up. I had to divert my gaze otherwise to keep me from bursting into laughter because he would’ve been so mad if I did... Wait, why do I even care about him getting mad?

Anyway, my feet unconsciously took me to where he was sitting and I found myself crouching before him. The words about taking it as a part of my surrogacy job just flew out of my mouth and I guess I was indeed guilty for taking his money and thought that somehow, helping him would make up for it.

However, as he finally gave in and let me help him out, I could seriously just give him a , but something about the way was hardening in front of my eyes made me choose to give him a instead.

It was my first time ever and I feel like he took my mouth’s ity or something! Oh my god, this is seriously messed up! How am I going to face him now when I can still hear his moans in my head!

His voice was so different that I felt my own member standing up! I tried to distract myself by focusing on him, but I can’t lie that I really wanted to jerk myself at that point especially when he came! He was freaking arousing when he shot his load with his head trashed back and eyes blurry with lust and pleasure. Luckily, I still had a bit of rationality in my head and my junior didn’t embarrass me.

This is really frustrating! I hate rich people... I despise them! But why is this Siwon guy getting under my nerves now? How could I pleasure him on my free will?

I’m not even gay! At least I don’t think I am. Plus, I sure hell don’t like Choi Siwon... He’s so arrogant and cold...

But... when we were left alone in the room and he was standing right next to me, I kind of felt him worried about me... He should be, since I experienced that pain for his sake, but still...

Aiiiiich! What the hell are you doing Cho Kyuhyun? You can’t let your emotions get the best of you now! I’m done with being naive... I have to focus on getting this surrogacy job done... my brother needs this.

Kyuhyun shook his head violently before rolling down to his side and deciding to take another nap since he needed to stay in bed if he wanted everything to go well with this surrogacy.

That thought made him caress his tummy, a smile unconsciously pricking his lips over the idea of a baby being formed inside of him.

...

 

The next day, Siwon headed to the company late than usual. He was feeling exhausted since he didn't get a good night sleep, but although he woke up early, he just sat in his living room with a cup of coffee in hand and a newspaper in the other, even if his mind wasn't with him and was focusing on something else. 

Raising his hand at his secretary as some sort of a good morning, he walked to his office and immediately started working or otherwise his brain would be busy thinking about something else.... a question that has been occupying his mind ever since the night before.

Should I call him?

Choi Siwon had been wondering if he should call Kyuhyun to ask how he was doing or not, afraid the other would interpret it as more than just concern of the client over his surrogate.

“What’s up, future daddy!”

Hyukjae cheerfully announced upon stepping inside Siwon’s office, his gummy smile printed on his face as he approached his boss.

Siwon raised his head for a second, looking at his secretary with a poker face before turning his attention back on his desk.

Used by Siwon’s cold attitude, Hyukjae took a seat in front of him and stared at him with the smile still wide on his face.

“Why the bad mood? You’re having a baby, dude!”

Hyukjae excitedly stated, earning him a scowl followed by a deep sigh from his friend, which made him squint his eyes in curiosity.

“Something happened?”

Siwon threw his pen and leaned on the chair, rubbing his tired face with his hands before crossing them behind his head.

“I don’t know what’s happening to me”

Siwon’s orbs were confusedly looking at his friend, as if hoping the latter could answer the questions running inside his mind.

“What happened? Didn’t you go to the clinic to give your thing?”

As if Siwon wasn’t suffering enough with that event, Hyukjae just had to bring it up again. Siwon let out another sigh, standing up from his seat and walking to sit in front of his secretary.

“Hyukjae... I’m gonna tell you something but you have to promise me not to laugh”

Hyukjae’s eyes sparkled in wonderment, clapping his hands together and nodding his head at Siwon. The latter knew he would regret it, but he needed to tell someone. Although, Hyukjae would definitely laugh his off at him, still he was his only friend.

“Okay, so... I didn’t exactly e” Siwon hesitantly said, eyes scanning his friend’s reaction which so far it was only showing confusion.

“Uh-huh, so did you postpone it?”

It was harder than Siwon had imagined. Saying it in his mind was one thing, but telling it to someone just mades the whole thing feel real and confusing, and it made him remember how he really enjoyed it.

“I didn’t” He took a deep breath before adding “I got a little help”

Hyukjae’s eyes narrowed trying to understand what his friend was saying. Siwon realizing how slow his friend’s brain was, he continued “Well, Kyuhyun was there”

Hyukjae leaned back on his seat, folding his arms over his chest and stating his thoughts.

“Okay so you didn’t e... Yet you didn’t postpone it, which means you gave them your ... You got a little help... Kyuhyun was there...”

He eyed Siwon for a second, watching how the latter was slowly nodding his head as if waiting for him to get the point. Suddenly, Hyukjae cursed out loud and abruptly stood up before clasping a hand over his mouth, and the other one pointing at Siwon’s face.

“You slept with him?”

Hyukjae dramatically exclaimed, making Siwon stand on his feet as well, shrugging the finger pointing at him before finally saying it out loud.

“No! He gave me a !”

His eyes widened the second those words fell out of his mouth, and flashes of that day immediately rushed to his brain sending a tiny shiver down .

Hyukjae on the other side had dropped the hand on his mouth that was now hanging open, staring at his boss as he processed his words.

“Kyuhyun... As in the surrogate” He asked to make sure he heard him right, and Siwon nodded with a sigh.

“Did you ask him to?” Hyukjae carefully asked, causing Siwon’s eyes to pop out at the question.

“No! He just sneaked in and offered!” He clarified, his tone sounding defensive as he recalled how the younger sneaked in to the room and shamelessly offered to help him.

“Wow, that’s... awesome”

Just as he said the last word, Siwon also stated “Creepy, I know” but when he realized what Hyukjae just said, his eyebrows rose to his hairline in surprise “Wait, what? Awesome?”

Hyukjae slightly chuckledat his friend’s reaction before making him sit back on the chair as he took his earlier seat as well.

“Well, yeah. I mean he will carry your child, so it just makes sense that he’s the one to extract that from you. It makes the whole thing more... normal”

Siwon found himself actually considering that thought. Well, as weird as it sounded, his stupid friend’s logic kind of made his heart feel a bit at ease... or maybe at least he tried to convince himself that Hyukjae had a point.

“So how was it?”

Hyukjae cut off his train of thoughts, but Siwon didn't give him an answer. He just intentionally smirked at him and walked to stand by the window, leaving the secretary pouting and really curious about Kyuhyun’s performance.

Hyukjae was actually gay and Siwon already knew it. Nevertheless, even with his friend's different preference, he never really minded and Hyukjae was thankful for that.

Now, what Siwon was thinking about, was that even though he got a by a man, who made him have the best he had in a while, it didn't mean that he was into guys, did it?

“You’re wondering if that makes you gay?” Hyukjae brought him back from his thoughts once again when he saw the frown forming between his boss’s eyebrows.

Siwon faintly smiled, surprised of how well his friend knew him “Does it?”

Hyukjae took a deep breath, putting his hands inside his pockets while facing the window and letting his eyes wander around, while Siwon was nervously looking at him, waiting for his answer.

“It doesn’t. You’re not gay Siwon that one I know for sure. If you feel yourself attracted to Kyuhyun, I think it’s because there’s something about him that’s making you drawn to him. Maybe you like him, or maybe you’re curious about him? Whichever it is, I think you need to figure it out soon”

Hyukjae sincerely spoke his mind before looking at Siwon, whose head was bent low, slowly nodding while processing his friend’s words.

“He’s really mysterious. He can be this evil snarky guy at one second, but then turns into this sweet innocent boy the next one. But you’re right. I think it’s just my curiosity. As for the reason I... enjoyed his help... well...”

“He is beautiful” Hyukjae stated and Siwon couldn't deny that his friend was right.

“He is”

“It’s not wrong that you felt good about his little help. You’re a healthy man after all”

“Exactly”

Siwon sighed, patting his friend’s shoulder before walking to his desk. Hyukjae smiled, feeling that Kyuhyun’s little help wasn't going to end here. However, he didn't want to voice out his thoughts, wanting Siwon to figure it out on his own.

...

 

That night, Siwon finally could have the courage to call Kyuhyun...

> Hello? <

“Em.. Hello, Kyuhyun-ssi?”

KH: Aishhh! Why is he calling? I should’ve checked the ID!

> S-Siwon-ssi <

“Yes. I’m calling to see how you’re doing”

SW: He seems okay...

> I’m fine <

“Um... Does it hurt anywhere? I can call the doctor to stop by your house if you want to”

KH: Suddenly he cares?

> Thank you Siwon-ssi, but I’m feeling okay. I’ll be dropping by the clinic tomorrow for a checkup <

“Oh, okay... Do I need to be there?”

SW: Why would I be there? He’s not even pregnant yet!

> You don’t have to. Besides, I won’t be going alone <

KH: I still can’t face him after what I did to him...

“Oh, I see”

SW: Is it that Hae guy?

KH: He sounds disappointed... Maybe he wants to be involved in everything?

> You must be busy with work, so I wouldn’t want to oc- <

“You’re right, don’t worry about it. Anyway, I’m glad you’re okay. Take care of yourself”

KH: He sounds mad... But why would he?

> Okay. Th- <

Beep Beep

SW: Why does it bother me that someone will accompany him to the hospital? I’m busy you know! I just offered out of courtesy...

KH: That was weird... From concerned to cold again. *sigh* I just don't seem to get him!

...

 

When Siwon hanged up, he threw the phone on the bed before collapsing his tired body over the sheets. He momentarily closed his eyes, letting out a deep sigh before clenching his jaw, frustrated at the way he’s been acting lately. It wasn't like him to care about such trivial things, however, ever since the surrogate showed up in his life, all of his norms and believes turned upside down.

What was leaving him baffled, was the fact that he couldn't figure out this thing about Kyuhyun that was making him act this way. It wasn't like him to feel confused over a simple matter, or being caught in unanswered questions.

Choi Siwon wasn’t the kind of man who cared about others’ personal lives. If he wasn't familiar with them, then he didn't cross the barrier between them. He used to be open once, a long time ago, but as his parents passed away, he turned colder and simply uninterested about anything but his career. When he started dating his ex-girlfriend, she kind of brought his kind side back to the surface again, however, when she left him, it disappeared right away, and what was worse was that his personality turned even more distant than it already was.

Nevertheless, Kyuhyun was something else. He didn't just confuse Siwon and get him all kinds of curious about him, but he also made him want to know him and spend more time with him. However, it wasn't something that Siwon was willing to say out loud because he wasn't the kind of man who went by his feelings but more with his logic, and so far, his brain was telling him that Kyuhyun was only the surrogate for his child... period.

...

 

Meanwhile, when Kyuhyun heard the beep sound coming from the phone pressed to his ear, his eyes widened at how the older didn’t even let him thank him for his concern and just hanged up.

He scoffed in annoyance, thinking that Siwon was so full of himself and didn't care about other people. Yes, at times he could feel he was a nice guy, but most of the times, Siwon had only proved to be cold, arrogant, and unaffectionate man.

Seriously... how come my luck is so screwed up? Why do I have to endure such a person? Can’t he at least appreciate what I have been doing for him so far? I even gave him my mouth’s ity for god’s sake!

...

 

The next day Siwon arrived early at his office, probably the first one in the company apart from the security guards. Hyukjae wasn't even here yet, but Siwon knew how much his friend wasn't an early morning person, and that was why he had never asked him to start coming early like he did, which was kind of much earlier than the normal hour of work. He was considerate after all.

Going through his morning chores, supervising his chain and settling remarks to share with his employees later, Siwon didn't realize how it was already noon until his sight landed on his laptop watch.

Feeling like he needed to take a break, he took a glance at his office phone, knitting his eyebrows at the thought of Hyukjae not disturbing him or even announcing his arrival like he usualy did. So he picked up the phone and called him.

“Step in to my office”

“Yes boss”

And a couple of seconds later Hyukjae came in, and oddly, the gummy smile wasn’t there that day. Siwon didn't miss it and he questionably looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

“Anything you need, boss?” Hyukjae sadly asked, causing Siwon to his eyebrow at him, not really used to this cheerlessness side of his friend.

“Yah! What’s wrong?”

Hyukjae sighed, sadly eying his friend before slumping on the chair next to the desk “I broke up with my boyfriend”

The secretary clarified, his lips forming a pout that made Siwon smile at the sight. He then stood up and walked to him, sitting in the chair across from him before patting him on the knee and comforting him.

“What happened, buddy?” Siwon concernedly asked, making Hyukjae let out a whiny voice before explaining what happened.

“We just fell apart. I’m not sad about the break up actually, I’m sad about my unlucky love life”

He honestly stated, making Siwon smile and nod in understanding “It’s okay. You’ll find your match”

Siwon assured him and Hyukjae appreciated it as he gave him a smile, not his famous wide one, but it was a sincere one nonetheless.

The secretary then sighed before putting his hands on his boss’s shoulders, looking him straight in the eyes as he determinedly said “We should have fun!”

Siwon looked at him confused, so Hyukjae added “Let’s go out tonight. Go to a club, dance a little bit, have a few drinks, maybe we can get laid later on...”

He excitedly suggested, causing Siwon to glare at him as it wasn't the type of things he normally did. However, Hyukjae was determined on having his fun.

“Okay, maybe I can get laid, but I need my wing man!”

Hyukjae was pouting now, showing his puppy eyes even though he knew it didn't work on his boss. However, he was well aware of how Siwon was a great friend and the fact that he was well aware of how much he needed him right now.

Siwon sighed, thinking how they hadn't spent a lot of time outside the office recently, and finding it actually to be a good thing to get his mind off what was happening in his life lately. So, he pushed Hyukjae’s face with his palm, earning him a low scowl, before standing up and walking to his chair.

“Fine. I’ll be your wing man”

Hyukjae happily squealed, standing on his feet and walking to his friend as he wrapped his arms around his neck from behind and muttered a few thank you’s. Siwon acted annoyed as he shoved him away, but with the sweet smile on his face, the secretary knew that his friend would always support him.

...

 

For the rest of the afternoon, Hyukjae was on his toes waiting for the evening to come. Once it was time to end the day, he burst out into Siwon’s office, walking straight until he was standing in from of him before he started tapping his watch.

Siwon didn't like to be interrupted like that when he was working, however, with the happy foolish grin on his friend’s face, he didn't have the heart to scold him.

So with a defeated sigh, he closed the document in hand and called it a day. Hyukjae clapped his hands in excitement, leaving Siwon thinking that this wasn't someone who just broke up with his boyfriend. But, he knew that even when Hyukjae was sad, he didn't like to show it and always replaced that feeling with cheerfulness instead.

Siwon was then given two hours to go home, clean up or whatever, then he should pick Hyukjae up. Siwon asked him why he would need to pick him since he had his own car, but Hyukjae simply looked at him and said “You’re my wing man!” to which Siwon let out another deep sigh and decided to go with his friend’s plan for one night.

...

 

Dressed in a tight pair of blue pants, a grey vest over a white v-neck t-shirt with hair styled fashionably, Siwon was in front of Hyukjae’s house waiting for him to get down.

Sitting in his very expensive Audi, Siwon was tapping the steering wheel impatiently not because Hyukjae was late, because he was actually five minutes early, but because he was nervous. It’s been a while since the last time he hung out in a club, and so he was wondering if it was a good idea.

However, when he saw Hyukjae getting into the car, also looking hot dressed in a y pair of black pants and a navy green t-shirt, having his gummy smile on his face, Siwon knew he couldn't change his mind.

...

Arriving at 1013, one of the famous clubs in Seoul, the name written over head in neon lighting, Siwon took a deep breath before following his friend inside.

It was fairly crowded inside with loud music blaring out and lights rapidly changing colors all around the place. Some people were sitting at the bar, drinking and laughing with friends, while others were occupying the dance floor, swaying their hips along the fast pace beat song to which Siwon and Hyukjae had to walk between to find a free table to sit in.

Hyukjae’s eyes were already scanning the place, his sight wandering between the different people in the place, looking for his target of the night. Siwon on the other hand, was having a poker face expression, not really liking the loud music or the way he needed to push people out of the way to reach the corner of the club. The dance floor was packed up since it was a Friday night which made Siwon uncomfortable and out of his zone.

Finally reaching a free table, luckily a bit secluded from the rest, Siwon settled down on the couch while Hyukjae was already moving his hips to the music while keeping his eyes on the crowded room.

“I’ll go get us some drinks” Hyukjae shouted loud enough for Siwon to hear him, and before the latter could even nod his head, his secretary already disappeared from his side. Siwon could only roll his eyes at his friend’s excitement as he leaned back and observed the people around him.

Ten minutes later and Hyukjae wasn't back yet. However, when Siwon peeked his head to look past the people covering his sight from the bar area, he could see his friend chatting and flirting with some guy which made him scoff in annoyance. He couldn't believe how Hyukjae dished him when they just arrived.

Sighing, Siwon realized that it was no use to waste his night there. He didn't know anyone and he wasn't interested in doing so. He did notice a few girls looking at him, waiting for him to respond to their flirty looks, however, he was only here for Hyukjae and since the latter had already found a target, there was no use in staying there.

Taking one last look toward the bar, his heart jumped to his throat when his eyes suddenly caught someone familiar. At first he thought he just looked like him, however, as the boy turned around, his side facing Siwon, the latter’s eyes popped out and his jaw hanged open in disbelief.

Abruptly standing up, he walked to the bar in a fast pace until he was next to the said boy. When his sight landed on the drink in his hands, Siwon narrowed his eyes and he had to clench his jaw in disappointment.

“I can’t believe you, Cho Kyuhyun!”

Siwon exclaimed in a high tone so the younger could hear him over the loud music, making the latter jump from his seat when he turned around and found Siwon standing in front of him.

“S-Siwon-ssi?” He surprisingly said, cheeks slightly blushing when their last meeting flashed in his head, and eyes widening since he did not expect to see Siwon there.

“Are you that surprised to see me? What, you didn’t expect me to be here?” Siwon mockingly stated, crossing his arms over his chest and intently looking at the surrogate waiting for an answer.

The way the older spoke caused Kyuhyun to snap out of his shock, gritting his teeth while sharply looking back at him.

“Why would I care if you’re here?”

Kyuhyun’s indifferent answer made Siwon agitated. He clenched his jaw, taking a step closer and supporting one hand on the bar counter before stating.

“Are you kidding? You’re supposed to be under bed rest!”

“Yes, for twenty four hours. It’s already been two days!” Kyuhyun yelled then rolled his eyes at the look on the older’s face before shifting his gaze away from him, facing the bar again.

Siwon just stared at him in disbelief. Kyuhyun should be responsible since he agreed on being Siwon’s surrogate and if one thing the latter hated, it was reckless people.

“And how do you explain drinking alcohol? I’m really disappointed in you. I thought you're taking this seriously! Or is it because it’s not your child? I didn’t know you would be this way”

Kyuhyun was really furious right then. Ever since the first day he met Siwon, the older didn't miss a chance on disgracing him. He always tried to turn a blind eye on it, but the older was taking it too far. So he slowly turned around, and with a low yet stern tone he said “Siwon-ssi, don’t judge without knowing the facts” He then picked up his drink and handed it to the older “Here, taste it”

Siwon was left puzzled but still he took the glass from the younger and took a sip. His face expression suddenly twisted when he realized that it wasn't an alcoholic drink. With eyes looking anywhere but Kyuhyun, he put the glass back on the counter while trying to think of something to say, but before he could do so, Kyuhyun let out a bitter laugh before he stated “Root beer, isn’t it?”

“Still, it doesn’t explain-“ Siwon tried to defend his accusation but he was cut off by the younger whose anger was now building inside him. While looking straight into the older’s eyes, he asked irritated.

“Doesn’t explain what? Why I should have a life? Why I’m not locking myself at home? Why I should be bored to death because I’m trying hard not to mess up this thing that may or may not be growing inside me?”

Siwon was taken aback as it was the first time Kyuhyun spoke to him like that. The surrogate’s eyes were full of rage, yet it was mixed up with sorrow which was something that Siwon found himself wanting to know why. He just stared at the younger with confusion not knowing what he should say. However, apparently Kyuhyun wasn’t finished yet as he stood up and carried on.

“You don’t know me, Siwon-ssi. You don’t know a single thing about my life, so just because I’m going to be carrying your baby, doesn’t mean you have the right to interfere in my life. I agreed on this job and so I will do my best to deliver you a healthy child and then I will be out of your life for good. You’re not worth it. You’re very arrogant and you only care about yourself. You rich people are all the same!”

Taking fast breaths after his long speech, Kyuhyun was suddenly feeling his heart pounding inside its ribcage when he realized that his face was only inches away from Siwon’s. However, he determinedly stared back at the older's dark orbs before his eyes betrayed him and his sight fell on the older's slightly parted heart-shaped lips probably due to the surprise.

The latter on the other hand was abashed. His eyes were still looking into Kyuhyun’s trying to figure out what was behind those angry orbs but he just couldn't seem to make head of what the younger was not telling him. He could see them shifting downward and landing on his lips, which automatically made him do the same. His sight winded up on the younger's rosy lips, couldn't help but note the way they were perfectly plump.

Not until Hyukjae, who seemed to catch up on something weird happening between his friend and Kyuhyun, came in and patted Siwon’s shoulder, that the latter broke his gaze and took a step backward.

“Is everything okay?” Hyukjae carefully asked but he didn't get an answer. Kyuhyun averted his gaze away, hiding his blush as his hand clenched on the edge of the counter, trying to calm down his beating heart. He wasn't the type to get angry so easily which only proved how much he really disliked Siwon. The older had been getting under his nerves ever since they first met but the younger couldn't stand it any longer.

Siwon however, had tons of questions running inside his head. His sight landed on Kyuhyun again, watching how the surrogate was avoiding his gaze.

‘I didn’t know I’m making him this upset...’

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tall guy came in and stared at the three silent men for a second before leaning on the counter to get Kyuhyun’s attention.

“Hey beauty, shall we dance?”

Kyuhyun was startled by the offer as he puzzlingly eyed the stranger and the hand stretched for him. He then looked at Siwon, clearly sensing the fuming look on his face and the frown on his forehead which left him smirking as he raised his hand to take the stranger’s.

However, before he could even touch him, he felt his hand being taking by someone else who immediately dragged him away from the place.

“We have some rules to set” Siwon exclaimed as he headed for the exit with Kyuhyun being pulled behind him.

The surrogate didn't seem to figure out a certain emotion he wasn't feeling right then. Was he happy that Siwon dragged him away from that man? Or was he upset that the older kept interfering with his business?

Whichever it was, the warm hand cupping his was distracting him from understanding whatever was going on inside his chest. He didn't even realize that he has been wincing in pain as his free hand was pressed on his abdomen until Hyukjae spoke up.

“Siwon-ah! You’re hurting him!”

Siwon, who was blinded with muddled emotions as he kept on drawing Kyuhyun until they reached the parking lot, immediately stopped when his secretary’s words reached his brain.

He turned around facing the younger, who was resting his palm above his waist and slightly hissing in pain. He nervously approached him, guilt rising up in his chest over the thought that he might’ve hurt him.

“Are you okay?”

Kyuhyun slowly raised his head, immediately catching on the worried yet guilty look on the older’s face and although he wanted to yell at him, he found himself slowly nodding.

“I’m okay”

“You guys need to talk” Hyukjae stated, making Siwon sigh as he massaged his temples. He then looked at Kyuhyun but the latter instantly bent his head low staring at his feet and leaving the older yet again confused at his fast change of behavior.

“Kyuhyun-ssi?” Siwon carefully called, causing Kyuhyun to slowly raise his head but he didn't look at him.

Siwon then opened the passenger seat’s door and waited for the younger to get in. The latter peeked from the corner of his eye and something on the older’s face made him sigh before getting inside the car.

Feeling that he shouldn’t leave those two alone, Hyukjae got in the backseat and asked Siwon to drop him off at his house. He could sense a weird vibe between his friend and Kyuhyun, and it was leaving him curious to figure out what was going on between them.

...

 

Silently driving, Siwon was focusing on the road but his brain was rewinding what happened minutes ago at the club. He felt he was being a little bit harsh on the surrogate but it was because Kyuhyun was giving him a reason to be.

‘But I’m a businessman and I shouldn’t have assumed things before talking to him... He’s always bringing the worst part of me... the part I didn’t even know it exists’

Sensing the awkwardness in the car, Hyukjae cleared his throat before starting a conversation with Kyuhyun who was been gazing outside the window since they left the club.

“So Kyuhyun-ssi, how does it feel to carry a baby?”

Kyuhyun slowly turned around, shyly smiling at Hyukjae before replying “Well, I wouldn’t know since this is my first time”

Just as those words were let out, Siwon abruptly pushed the brakes from the shock as he stopped the car next to the sidewalk.

“What?! First time?”

Kyuhyun’s eyebrows rose to his hairline as he thought Siwon was well aware of the fact that it was his first time. He tilted his head to the side, looking at the older with eyes narrowed before he let out a faint laugh.

“First the gender, and now this?”

Siwon was dumbfounded at the new information. He seriously thought that Kyuhyun at least had done it once before. If he knew it was his first time he would’ve acted differently. But would he have even chosen Kyuhyun if he knew? Would he have offered him the extra money just to convince him?

“So you didn’t even ask about my previous experiences?” Kyuhyun added, still surprised about how a man like Choi Siwon could miss up on something like this.

“I-I figured you would...” Siwon didn't even know how to justify the fact that he didn’t ask thoroughly about the surrogate who will carry his child. He just assumed that if he was already a candidate for Sapphire Hope, then he must’ve had at least one experience.

Shaking his head in disbelief, Kyuhyun leaned back on his seat before gazing outside the window once again. He couldn't help but wonder if there was some hidden meaning behind the fact that even after all the things he and Siwon had been through so far, they still got to this point.

...

 

They fell silent for a few minutes until they reached Hyukjae’s home. The latter wished them a good night before getting out of the car.

When Siwon started driving again, he peeked at Kyuhyun from the corner of his eye, his hand clenching on the steering wheel as he debated with himself if he should speak or not. However, a minute later, he gave up as he whispered.

“Why you never told me?”

Kyuhyun turned his head to the side, looking at Siwon whose eyes were fixed on the road, making him unconsciously prick a smile at the look on the older’s face. However, he soon swallowed it and turned his head to face the road as well.

“Because you never asked... and I thought you knew” He honestly declared, fidgeting with his fingers on his lap and biting on his lower lip as there was a question running in his head at the moment.

“Siwon-ssi?” He lowly called out, earning a hum from the older.

“Hm?”

“Would you have changed your mind if you knew?” He carefully asked, feeling the body next to him shift a little and making him kind of regret asking that question.

“Honestly?” Siwon started, then turned his head to look at Kyuhyun who was afraid yet anticipating what the older was about to say before he added “I don’t think I would have”

It was totally not the answer Kyuhyun was expecting and so it leaded to a beautiful smile before he turned away. Unfortunately, he missed on how Siwon’s lips also twitched into a slight smile.

 

 

- Tbc -



Look at these two! From angry to happy... then maybe to angry again? :p
We'll see about that in the next chapter :D

From now on it will be only about WonKyu XD
We'll see how they will reach an understanding to the whole pregnancy process XD

Thank you guys for being patient with me x)
I know I'm not updating as often as I used to, but I'm really busy nowadays >_<
but this is 6600 btw because I don't like short updates