The Next Morning (Part A)

My Baby's Surrogate

A/N: Short update... Didn't want to post it on 1013... you'll know why after you read >_>


 

When he woke up in the morning, Kyuhyun was disappointed to find the spot next to him empty. He caressed the mattress where Siwon laid the night before, and from the coldness, he could tell that it’s been empty for a while.

Sighing, he closed his eyes and let his mind rewind the amazing night he had with Siwon. Their love making was simply magical and Kyuhyun couldn’t have pictured a better first time. Siwon was very gentle and he treated him preciously. Although he didn’t say the three magic words but Kyuhyun could feel the love with each . His took him to heaven and made him fall even deeper for Siwon.

Caressing his round belly, Kyuhyun smiled recalling how Siwon talked to the babies when they were about to start their night.  It was all breathtaking but as much as he sensed Siwon’s feelings through it all, he still wasn’t sure about it. He needed the assurance.

Deciding to go look for the man to get his answers, Kyuhyun climbed off the bed, picked up his boxers and Siwon’s white shirt from the floor to wear, then headed downstairs. However, he couldn’t find him anywhere. He checked the office, the living room, the kitchen but nothing. Pouting in disappointment, he slumped his body on the couch and tried to not think about the fact that Siwon left him just after they had . He really tried to find a reason for this, maybe he went out to bring something? Breakfast maybe? Or went out to the office for some emergency? But then, he could at least have left a note or a message!

Eyes wide with a slight hope, Kyuhyun abruptly stood up and headed back to Siwon’s bedroom to fetch his phone. Looking inside his jeans pocket that were scattered on the floor, he quickly unlocked it and beamed at the notification of an incoming message.

Hurriedly opening it, the pout returned as he read the cool text. Although it was Siwon informing him about his leave, it wasn’t really something you send to the person who’s carrying your children or the person you just made love to.

Message From: Choi Siwon
Sorry I had to go early to the office. I'll call you later.

No honey? No sweet talk? No last night was amazing? Where did the gentle man who asked me to not leave and to stay beside him? When did the sweetness go?

Letting his body fall on the bed, Kyuhyun’s eyes got teary at the aching in his heart. It wasn’t like they didn’t enjoy their night and Siwon was very gentle and asking him to not leave and everything, so he imagined he would be waking up in the man’s arms, have a good morning kiss, maybe even have a second round although he did feel a bit sore, but he was up for it.

However, waking up to an empty bed and an empty house was not very pleasant and Kyuhyun was thinking the worst.

Did he regret what happened? Did he think it was a mistake? Did he go see his ex-girlfriend?

All different negative thoughts ran through his mind which made the tears trickle down his cheeks, crying himself to sleep.

When he woke up, it was late afternoon and his stomach was starting to growl since he had skipped his breakfast. He guiltily rubbed his tummy, apologizing to the babies before heading to the bathroom to wash up. When he looked at his reflection in the mirror, his tears gathered again but he shrugged them off, not intending to cry anymore.

Heading downstairs, he hopefully scanned the house, but sighed when Siwon wasn’t back yet. He checked the phone in his hand yet he didn’t get a call either. Deciding to not think the worst of the situation, he headed to the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge for something to eat although he didn’t have the appetite, but he needed to eat for the lives growing inside him.

Fixing himself a small yet healthy meal, he forced himself to eat and forget about what happened no matter how hard it was. Connecting his body with Siwon was something he dreamed about and wished for ever since he realized his feelings for him, and even though it felt more than amazing, the morning disappointment beat all of that.

When he finished his dinner, he didn’t know what to do for the rest of the day. He wasn’t in the mood to go out or see anyone for that matter, and thus, he curled himself on the couch in front of the TV and kept scrolling through the channels without focusing on one. Shortly he had fell asleep and only woke up a few hours later when he heard the doorbell ring. At first he got excited that maybe it was Siwon, but then he realized the man wouldn’t ring the bell since it was his house.

Sighing, he walked to the door and wasn’t that surprised to find Henry, Siwon’s driver, with a bag of food in his hand. Luckily, he took notice of what he was wearing and didn’t fully open the door as he only snuck his head past it, throwing an apologetic look at the smaller guy.

“Hey Henry”

“Hello Kyuhyun! How are you feeling?”

Miserable “I’m good. Thanks”

“Sorry to drop by unannounced, but Mr Choi asked me to drop dinner for you”

His eyes slightly lit up at the mention of Siwon but it soon faded as a sad smile crept on his face.

“Is he in the office?”

“He was in the morning, but then I dropped him at the hospital hours ago”

“Hospital?” Kyuhyun panicked, his heart drumming at the thought of something might’ve happened to him.

“Oh don’t worry! It’s not him. I think he was visiting someone”

Visiting someone? Who could he be visiting at the hospital?

Kyuhyun was confused. Siwon didn’t just abandon him after their night together, but apparently, he wasn’t even busy at work like he had guessed.

“Well, please eat well and take care of your health. I have to go back now”

Kyuhyun snapped out of his thoughts, giving Henry a grateful smile while taking the food bag from him.

“Thanks Henry”

As he got lost in his thoughts again, he heard a beep from his phone and quickly walked to check it. His heart was beating fast as he waited for the text to open.

Message From: Choi Siwon
Eat well. We’ll talk tonight.

Another wave of disappointment washed over him and he started getting nervous about what Siwon wanted to talk about. The message was very vague just like the first one and he just couldn’t help the ache in his chest.

He sat back on the couch and started eating his dinner while anxiously running all sort of scenarios in his head about what might Siwon want to talk about.

Unfortunately, the talk never happened since Kyuhyun fell asleep and when he finally woke up, he found himself on a bed, covered in a blanket and when he looked around, he was very sad to find himself in his bedroom.

How can I fall asleep? When did he get home and why didn’t he wake me up? He carried me to my bedroom… I thought he at least wanted me to stay in his room instead…

Hearing the deafening silence all over the house, he buried his face in the pillow and cried… He cried for his luck, for his disappointment, for the rejection… and for his one sided love.

When he could calm down, he hopped into the shower, letting the water wash away Siwon’s scent and the memories of their sole night.

When he got out, he dressed up, packed his suitcase, and left...

 

- Tbc-


A/N: Okay, don't go bashing on Siwon just yet, we'll hear his pov in the next update ^^