Let's have our Baby!!!

Casanova's True Love

 

“What time would you come home?” Aaron instantly asks after Gui gui picks up the phone. She is currently walking around the corridor to go to her next class when she received a call from him.

She lets out a smile. He sounded like a worried husband. They don’t have any formal communication of what they are right now he still did not say anything.

“I’ll be running a little late. I still have some research to do.”

“Be here at 7”

“Why?”

“We’ll have our baby.”

“What? Ah bu stop joking.” She lets out an awkward laugh.

“I’m serious. Come home early. We’ll have our baby.” He said in a serious tone then hangs up.

“Wei? Wei? Ah bu!”

Gui gui only heard busy tone. She looks around and saw all the eyes on her. She disregard it. Her mind is in a mess. What does he mean with having a baby? She tried calling him again but he is intentionally not answering his phone. He usually does that when he knew she would argue with him.

 _______________

Gui gui had been standing in front of the door. She had been there for a few minutes but she is still contemplating if she would come in or not. She didn’t know what to expect. Her whole mind is preoccupied of Aaron’s thought that she wasn’t able to understand any of her lessons. She took a deep breath and slowly enters the house. Her heart is beating fast for some unknown reason. She is silently cursing Aaron for making her feel this way.

“Ah bu” she calle out.

No one answer. She puts down her bag. She heard the door on her room opens. Her eyes widen as she saw Aaron went out. She quickly turned her back on him.

“You’re early. Are you excited?”

She gulps.

“Wei, Gui gui why aren’t you facing me?”

“W-why are you wearing… t-that?”

Aaron looks at himself and smile. He just went out of the shower. He wanted to be fresh before she came back. A towel is covering his lower body while his delectable abs is totally expose – he is actually wearing a boxer underneath but Gui gui didn’t know about that, he smiled. His ghost is really cute. He went near her and hugs her from behind. Gui gui gasp in surprise. Aaron almost chuckle. He could fairly guess what going on her pretty head. he so love her reaction… he so love her period.

“You smelled nice.” He sniffed.

Gui gui’s back stiffen. She felt a small current running in her spine. She tried to break free from him.

“Ah bu…”

“Let’s go” he tagged her towards the room. Gui gui didn’t move. Aaron looks at her in amusement.

“Come on you’ll like this. I promise.”

Gui gui bite her lower lips and swallowed hard.

“Can’t we talk about this first?” she said in a nervous voice.

Aaron smiled and gives her a quick kiss in the lips. It came so naturally, he may not be able to say it but at least he could show it.

“Trust me.” Still she didn’t move. Aaron shook his head and lifts her up.

“Aaron put me down please.” She said as she close his eyes. She is still not ready for this. She felt scared but at the same time… excited?

“Gui er open your eyes.” He whispered. She closed them even more tightly then shook his head.

“Gui trusts me. I won’t hurt you, I promise. Just open your eyes.” He said in a sweet voice.

She took a peek and was welcome by Aaron’s smiling face. She quickly lowered her head and focus her sight on his body, his almost body! Her heart starts palpitating.

“Whether you like it or not we’ll have our baby.” He promised.

  She looks up again to his face but still didn’t respond. She just stared at him.

“You have no choice she’s already here.”

She continues to look at him and his sweet lips. Wait what did he just said?

Aaron smiled widely.

“Meet our baby.” He said as his point at the bed. A cute light brown dog with big ears and large eyes was sitting comfortably on the bed.

“Gui er, I can’t take her back I already paid for her.”

“Gaga” she then smiled. “We’ll call her Gaga”

She instantly run to the bed and hugged her.

“You’re so cute. I love you”

Aaron stared at them then smiled.

_____________________

Sorry for the long wait.