Lie to me

Casanova's True Love

 

“Why did you bring that up all of a sudden?” Gui gui asked. She felt Arron’s hold on her getting loose. Somehow it doesn’t seem right. She loves the feeling of having him near her. She felt so comfortable in his arms that she want to reach out back to him.

 

“Yu wei” he started but stop for a while.

 

“Do you still have feelings for him?”

 

She stared at him trying to figure out what his thinking but she can’t read anything. He wore a poker face. She’s his best friend yet she feels that his hiding something from her.

 

“The truth?”

 

“No, if you still like him you could always lie to me.” He answered with a smile.

 

Gui gui smiled back at him.

 

“Actually I don’t know…” she bit her lower lips, her eyes unconsciously avoiding his eyes. She felt like there’s something wrong with her telling the truth but still she wants to be honest with him. She lets out a weak smile.

 

“Yu wei…” she took a deep breath.

 

It had been long since the last time she mentioned his name. It had been an unwritten rule not to mention his name in front of her. Somehow she felt liberated after doing so. Memories of her childhood dreams flows freely in her mind this time she lets out a real smile.

 

“He’s my dream man. After all this years I could still see my self as his bride.” She giggles.

 

“I could marry him any time, in any church and in any religion…”

 

She was cut short when Aaron’s soft lips suddenly landed on hers. There is a hint of anger yet tender and gentle at the same time. It feels like he’s trying to communicate with her through the kiss. Gui gui’s eyes slowly close as he nip her lower lips. Her legs are losing its strengths she needed something to hold on to. Unconsciously her arms move around his neck and before she knows it she is responding to his kiss. On instinct she tentatively tries to imitate his action. She had no idea if she’s responding the right way or if what they were doing is right all she knew is she loves the feeling his kiss brings. When Aaron broke of the kiss she moans in protest. Aaron lets out a smile as Gui gui opens her eyes. Her face turned hot in an instant. She bows her head Aaron lifted it up and their eyes met.

 

“Don’t ever say that again.” he said as he gave Gui gui a quick peek in her lips then leave. Gui gui touch her lips as she watched him walked out the door. Her heart is beating too fast and her mind is a mess.

_____________________

 

Aaron closes the door behind him. He took a deep breath and feels his heart. He swears his heart would jump out of his chest anytime. It’s just a kiss. ‘A Mind Blowing Kiss’ he catches up his breath. All his precaution went out of the air when he met her lips... the kiss was purely unintentional all he wanted is for her to stop. He didn’t want to hear what she’s saying and a kiss is all he could think of to shut her up. It does work but now his problem is what would happen next. His smile suddenly vanished as his mind slowly process the complication of his action. He wanted to bump his head to the nearest wall. Stupid! now what?

 

“I badly need a drink.”