The first time that i loved you

Casanova's True Love

Sorry guys for the very long wait. wont make any excuses but please bear with me...

please continue supporting my work

thanks again.

_______________________

“Do you still remember how we first met?”

“of course I do” Gui gui pout as Aaron lets out a knowing smile.

“I honestly want to kill you back then”

 

Aaron stared at her. He could clearly remember that day. He knew how annoyed Gui gui was back then. Looking back now he could probably say that his feeling for her was not that knew to him…

His family has just returned from America. They were temporarily residing at his Aunt Mary’s house. His just 15 years old back then. Aaron was in front of the staircase when a cute girl enters the front door. She looks so young. She had pearly white skin, little dark circles can be seen beneath her eyes but still she’s cute. She had the sweet smile in her lips he can’t help but smile back. To his surprise she looks at him and wave. His eyes widen as he felt his heart skip a beat. Weird. He met many cute girls in the US even in his young age he had already been fully aware for the opposite gender. Honestly he had his fair share of them. But something about this girl in front of him was different. For the first time he didn’t know how to react.

 

“H-hi” he said in a voice little louder from a whisper. He can’t believe that’s his voice his hearing.

 

“Ying Jie, you’re early.”

Aaron looks back and saw his cousin Yu wei. Yu wei is his Aunt Mary only son; his the same age as him; the two of them a pretty close despite the fact that they hadn’t been together for so long. Yu wei is a bit serious but he had that soft side when it comes to those close to him. The cute girl with a wide smile ran towards his cousin and hugs him.

“Brought some cake”

Yu wei smile. Wait, Yu wei smile? Aaron can’t believe his eyes; His snob cousin knows how to smile but somehow that irritates him. Aaron stared at the girl again and just like a moment ago he can’t seem to take his eyes off her.

“Aaron” Yu wei called him while holding the girls hand.

“Ying Jie, I would like you to meet my cousin Aaron. He’ll be staying with us for a while. Aaron meet my Baby Jie ying.”

“Baby?” Aaron looks at her then turns to his cousin.

“Is she your girlfriend?”

Yu wei laugh and tenderly looks at the blushing girl besides him. For some unknown reason Aaron felt irritated.

“No, she’s not my girlfriend; were still too young for that.” Aaron felt something akin to relief

“But she’s special…” Yu wei added.

Aaron forehead turns to knot.

“Hey what’s with the face? Don’t tell me you’re interested with my girl?”

“Stop calling her yours?” Aaron murmured to himself.

“I don’t want!”

They both look at the girl that tagging in Yu wei’s sleeve.

“You can’t like me I would be your cousin-in-law” Ying Jie said confidently.

Yu wei smiled at her while Aaron eyed at her with confusion.

“I’m gonna be Yu wei’s wife.” She then declared.

Aaron then lets out a loud laugh.

“You can’t be serious?” Aaron said in between giggles.

Ying Jie glared at him. She wanted him to shut up but her madden expression just made her more cute.

“Are you still asleep?”

“Huh? Are you blind? Can’t you see I’m wide awake?” she answered.

Aaron smiled mischievously

“Sorry I thought you’re still sleeping, ‘cause you’re still dreaming.”  He again laughs.

Ying Jie bit her lower lips and clench her fist. She is about to hit him when she felt Yu wei’s arms wrap around her waist restraining her.

“Ying Jie don’t listen to him. Aaron just like teasing people.”

“I don’t like him.”

Yu wei just laugh at her remark.

“Yu wei, I thought you hated horror movies?”

“yeah why?” he answered in confusion to Aaron’s question.

“Then why do you let a ghost hang out with you?” Aaron said as he glazes at Ying Jie. He suppresses his laughter when he saw her expression. Her face turned red with anger. Cute.

“Yu wei, do I look like a ghost?”

Yu wei smiled.

“Let’s see. Pale white skin, dark circles under the eyes…”he eyed at her with concern

“Did you stay up late again?”

Ying Jie bit her lower lip to stop the tears that forming in her eyes. Yu wei touch her face and smile.

“Don’t worry your still the prettiest ghost for me.”

“Ahyo, I think I gonna puke.” Aaron said in a disgusted tone.

Yu wei laugh

“You’re just jealous.”

Aaron laugh at him

“Huh? My girls are way prettier than her. There’s nothing to compare.” He looks at Ying Jie again. He almost laughs when he saw her stick out her tongue.

“Yu wei please do tell mom I’ll be out. I heard there are lots of pretty girls here in Taiwan.” Looks at Jie ying then giggles. “Guess I heard wrong”

“Yu wei!” she wean complaining.

“Aaron, that’s enough.” Yu wei halt.

Aaron just smile.

“See again Gui er.”