The man she likes

Casanova's True Love

"Where do you think you're going?"

 

Gui gui looks at him and smile sheepishly.

Aaron was standing in the corner of the room with his arms cross.

 

"I went out for just a sec and my patient is all dress up ready to go." he scan her.

 

Gui gui is wearing a colorful sweater and a pink bonnet typical Gui gui fashion... cute.

she look so pretty. Aaron sigh.

 

"Where are you going Gui gui?"

 

"Ah bu... how come you you're back already?" she said with a pout.

 

"Wei! What do you men about that? Don't you dare gave me that look and just tell me why are you sneaking out?"

 

"you caught me."

 

Gui gui move close to him and hug him tight.

 

"Ah bu don't be mad at me come on lets make up." she said in a cute voice.

 

Aaron didn't answer she just looks at her. Gui gui is starting to get worried.

She didn't wan't him to be mad at her.

 

"Tell me why are you sneaking out while you should still be resting. you've just recovered for crying out laud!"

 

Gui gui bows her head.

 

"Dui bu qi. I just want to buy some grocery and prefer something for you." she lowered her voice in the last phrase.

 

Aaron is resisting to smile when he heard her say that.  still a smile slips his lips luckily

Gui gui is facing down that she didn't notice.

 

"You don't need to do that."

 

"But I wan't to. I want to compensate for all the trouble you've been through."

she then leaps her head up instantly Aaron put on a mad face.

 

"Dui bu qi... please!"

 

"You should always remember to take care of you're self too."

 

Gui gui looks so sad that he can't help but give in. well he honestly can't stay mad at her. he sigh

 

"ok you're forgiven."

 

"really thank you." she tell hugs him again.

 

Aaron lets go of her and pulled her hand "Let's go."

 

"where?"

 

"Didn't you say you want to prepare something for me? i'll go with you and will cook dinner together."

 

Gui gui instantly smile and tags along with him.

 

the two of them went to shop at the grocery store.

 

"Which one would you like?" Aaron ask as he was holding  2 bags of juice.

 

"the one on the right."

 

Aaron place it inside the cart. Gui gui can't help but smile she can't believe how enthusiastic he is in doing groceries.

She remember how he often complains to her when ever his 'Girlfriend' as him to go shopping. Looking at him right now 

far from being bored and annoyed as he described.

 

"Gui gui, Don't fall in love with me yet were still buying stuffs."

 

"haha"

 

Aaron walk back to her and put his arms around her shoulder. Gui gui could see some buyers looking at them. 

Envy and jealousy was written in there eyes. she look at her friend. she can't judge them Aaron was a looker.

Very handsome! she sigh. recently praising Aaron has become a habit for her she should stop this before it gets even worst.

 

Aaron can't believe how time pass by when his with her. the next thing he knew they where both in the kitchen waiting for the food to cook.

He stared at Gui gui as she sets up the table. he can't help but smile when he thought of there situation.

They are just like newly weds doing grocery, preparing foods and setting the table. This Lovesick thing is starting to get out of hand.

Before when eve marriage and commitment was mentioned chills runs down his spin but right now his ok with it...

no more than that he's actually happy just thinking a life together with Gui gui.

 

"You know that weird habit of your's is starting to freak me out" Gui gui said as she turned to him.

 

Aaron's brow tied.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You keep on staring at me. do you need anything? if it's money sorry but i can't lend you"

 

Aaron smile and shook his head.

 

"Then what is it?"

"Tell me about him."

"About who?" Gui gui asked in confusion.

"The guy you told me before."

Gui gui pause for a moment then shook her head.

"Can't remember."

"The Guy you told me before. The Guy you said you like. Tell me About him."

"I - I don't know what you're talking about."

"Gui gui!"

"Aaron stop it. it's none of you're business."

 

 none of my business? Aaron wants to speak out loud. that guy is hunting him for days how could he not be his business?

 

"Hey am I you're best friend or what? how could you hide something from me?"

"I'ts not that i don't trust you it's just that there's nothing to talk about."

"You mean you're just making that up. I knew it."

"It's not that" Gui gui quickly interrupts then bows her head she could feel feel her cheeks burning.

"Then what?" Aaron could feel her heart pounding like what she was about to say could mean life and death.

Well that's definitely what it is to him Life or Death.

Gui gui took a deep breath then bit her lower lips.

"I do like someone... but we can never be."

"What do you mean?"

Gui gui looks at him and smile.

"He doesn't feel the same and i don't want to force him to like me back." Aaron could see sadness in her eyes.

"He just..."

"Stupid! Who ever that person is his stupid!"

Aaron lifts her hand and brush away the tears in her cheeks. she doesn't even realized she was crying till his hand touches her face.

"You deserve someone better someone who would take care of you and appreciate you." someone like me.

Aaron really hope that time would come for Gui gui to realize how important she is for him. more than a friend but someone who loves her.

 

"Ok that's enough. Sorry for making you lonely." he smiled at him and continue what is doing.