Moving On

SeoHan Oneshots

"Seohyun please." A voice calls out to me. "What do you want?!" I manage to say through the tears that stream down my cheeks, a salty waterfall of crystalline teardrops. "Please, I didn't even like her. She forced herself on to me." The voice pleads. I can't even look at him right now. "Lies. Is that all you can tell me now?" I say. "Sweetie she means nothing to me. You're the only girl in my life." I know he's trying to be sweet. It used to work, but not anymore. "Keep telling yourself that." "Oh I don't even like her anymore" "I'm sorry sweetie, she forced her lips on mine. I couldn't break away from her grasp" "I only have eyes for you" "I only love you" "Those were all lies." I say. Pain shoots through my heart, as if a dart had been shot right through me, and pierced the center. "No they weren't." He says. "Yes they were." I say, memories of things I've seen just an hour before come flowing back to mind. He was standing there. Arms wrapped around the waist of a beautiful other. Someone way more beautiful than I. His lips pressed against hers, moving with passion. I start to sob once again. Those precious lips, the lips that I thought that only belonged to me. Those lips that would give the sweetest kisses, the lips that would make me scared, as if I was in a dream, and I would wake up, finding that the kiss I was involved in was all just a figment of my imagination, the longing for love that would form these silly hallucinations. No, the kisses were real, his lips were real, and I believed that these kisses, and these lips only belonged to me. Yet an hour ago, I see that I was wrong. Those lips pressed against anothers. I was stupid, his lips did not belong to me. "Seo please. Just give me another chance! I know I don't deserve you, but please you're the only one who can make me happy. You're the only girl I could ever love." He reaches for my hand. I push it away. "No. You're right, you don't deserve me. I was the one who truly loved you. How can you say I'm the only girl who you could ever love?! How can you say I'm the only one who can make you happy?! It's all lies! Were you not happy when you were kissing that girl?! How could you not be in love with her, if you started seeing her four months ago?! I scream, all the pain and sadness coursing through my mind, pour out in my words. "You ask me for another chance?? How many chances have I given you already? I'm an idiot for giving you a second, a third, a fourth chance. Why would I give you another chance, when all you're going to do is break my heart once again?!" I shout at him. "I know that I can never be with you again. I know that I will never ever love you again. I know I need to move on." I say. The tears have stopped, I feel stronger now. "So please leave me alone." I say. I walk away. Memories of movie dates and promise rings, snuggling and teddy bears, play over once again in my head. But I know, I can't keep these anymore. I shake my head, clearing it of memories and old feelings, leaving it behind, with the guy i once loved in the past. 

So sorry guys I haven't updated this in a long while :( I wanted to try an angst oneshot today. Hope you guys like it! It's kinda short, but I hope the quality is good. Please enjoy :D