Mystery Confessions

SeoHan Oneshots

It was a typical Monday at school. Seohyun walked to her locker to grab the books she needed for her classes. As usual, there was a pretty pink envelope that stood in the middle of the jumbled mess of books, pencils, and other odds and ends. A single red rose accompanied it today. These letters now always greeted Seohyun as she opened her locker, for the past two weeks. "Wahh maknae has another confession waiting for her!" Taeyeon said, as she and Seohyun's other friends appeared at her side. The girls were also used to seeing the pink envelopes that Seohyun now held every morning. "Did it say who was writing it?" Jessica asked. Seohyun shook her head. The letters were always signed anonymously. "You're so lucky Seo! Your secret admirer is soo romantic!" Yoona gushed happily. Seohyun hid a shy smile. It was true. The letters were always filled with the loveliest love poems, and the sweetest comments and jokes that could make any girl swoon. "Yah Seohyunnie!" A voice pulled Seohyun out of her daydream. Luhan and the rest of his friends were walking towards her. Luhan was Seohyun's best friend since birth practically. Their families had been close even before the two of them were born. "Lulu!" Seohyun called out happily. "Aish I thought we were going to drop that nickname!" Luhan said frowning. "Awww but Luhan oppa it's so cute!" Seohyun protested. Lulu had been Luhan's childhood nickname. "Whatever Hyunnie." Luhan said, and purposely ruffled Seohyun's hair to mess it up. "Oppa!!!" Seohyun protested, and flattened her hair. "Kekeke you love me Seo!" Luhan said proudly. "Pshh whatever oppa!" Seohyun rolled her eyes. Luhan just laughed. and saw the pink envelope in her hand. "Aigoo another confession? I didn't know you were that pretty to receive so many." He teased. "Pshh oppa is jealous. How many confessions did you receive?" Seohyun challenged. "More than you is all I can say." Luhan smirked. "Ugh go away oppa so annoying!" Seohyun stuck her tongue out at him. "And you guys are supposed to be best  friends?" Kris said. "Keke they're more like a married couple." Chanyeol laughs. "NO WE AREN'T!" Luhan and Seohyun protest at the same time. "Haha whatever you say. We have to go our class in on the other side of the campus." Suho said, starting to lead the boys away. "Bye guys!" Seohyun waves cutely. "Bye Hyunnie!" Luhan says, and ruffles her hair again, and runs away before Seohyun can yell at him. "Kekeke what if Luhan is Seo's secret admirer?" Tiffany whispered to Yuri. "Kyahh that would be so cute! Those two are made for each other!" Yuri whispered excitedly back. "Aigoo Seo that guy should stop being chicken and confess to you already!" Sooyoung said, getting back to the topic of Seohyun's secret admirer. "Keke unnie." Seohyun protested, a blush rising on her cheeks. Seohyun hadn't had a boyfriend before, so she was nervous if a confession was to come her way. Brrrriiiiinnnggg Brrriiinnnggg! The school bell rang, and Seohyun bid good-bye to her friends as she headed towards her class.

"Aish hyung you're so chicken!" Tao complains. "What it's not my fault!" Luhan says, looking at the ground. "Hyung you know Seohyun has a lot of admirers. What if she starts to ask people if they're her secret admirer? A guy who likes her could say he's the admirer just so he can go out with her!" Sehun said. "Seohyun isn't like that." Luhan says stubbornly. "Hyung why aren't you confessing? You've liked her for so long already!" Chen said. "I know, but we've been best friends for the longest time ever. What if she doesn't have the same feelings for me? This could end up ruining our friendship, and I don't want that to happen." Luhan said. "Well do what you think is best Luhan. Do what your heart tells you." Lay says. "Thanks guys." Luhan says, and decides to think about his feelings, before confessing to her. Brrrrriiiiiinnnnggg Brrrrrriiiinnnggg!!!! The bell rings, and the boys part to their different classes.

At Lunch...

Tiffany and Yuri felt they couldn't keep their suspicions inside, so they shared it with the rest of the girls at lunch. "Guys me and Fany think that Luhan is Seohyun's secret admirer." Yuri said. "What?!?!?!?" Seohyun looked surprised. "Actually I kinda thought that too." Taeyeon admitted, as she bit into her sandwich. "Me to! I mean you should see the way he looks at you sometimes." Sooyoung said. "What??" Seohyun still looked surprised. "Me and Luhan are just friends." She protested. "Well I mean you guys always tease each other. And remember in elementary school? If a guy teased you, it meant he liked you." Hyoyeon pointed out. "Aishh unnies!" Seohyun protested. "Do you like Luhan maknae-ah?" Taeyeon asked. "Wh-what? No!" Seohyun said. "Kekeke you hesitated there." Yoona pointed out. "Unnies!" Seohyun pouts, and gets up to throw away her trash. Great just great she thinks. Luhan was also heading to the trash can at the same time. Please please don't let unnies see she prayed. "Hi Seohyunnie!!!" Luhan shouted happily. Why is he so loud????? Seohyun mentally facepalmed. "Yah so loud Lulu!" She scolds. "Kekeke nope not even." Luhan smiles. Seohyun looks behind her and facepalms again, as she sees her unnies watching her and smiling. "Sooo you had sweet potato again for lunch?" Luhan asks. Seohyun nods. "Hahahaha you're going to turn purple if you eat too much of it." Luhan cracks up. Seohyun pouts, and flicks him on the forehead. "Not nice oppa!" She pouts cutely. "Aishh so cute!" Luhan cooes and ruffles her hair again. "Oppa!" Seohyun cries, and fixes her hair for the millionth time. "Keke so can you come over today? Umma is making cookies." Luhan says. "My favorite ones?" Seohyun brightens. "Yups what else?" Luhan chuckles at Seohyun's smile. "Ok!" Seohyun says happily. "Bye oppa!" She says, and messes up his hair, running away before he can yell at her. Keke Luhan hated his hair getting messed up, just as much as Seohyun hated it. "Awww you guys are adorable!" Sooyoung and Jessica laugh, as Seohyun nears the table. "Unnies!!!!!!!!!!!" Seohyun once again protests. Taeyeon just laughs, and sweeps the pouting maknae into her arms. Seohyun giggles and snuggles into Taeyeon's arms. Weirdo unnies! Seohyun thinks.

It's been another week, and the pink letters still greet Seohyun every morning when she opens her locker. However, Seohyun started to feel weird when she was around Luhan. Her heart started to beat faster, and she felt nervous around him. When the usual teasing started, she would get tongue-tied and couldn't speak. Why am I feeling this way??? Seohyun thought. She decided to go to Taeyeon for advice. Taeyeon was the eldest of their group of friends, and was like a second mother to Seohyun. "Taeyeon unnie." Seohyun had requested to talk to her afterschool. "What's up Seo?" Taeyeon sat beside Seohyun on the steps in the front of the school. "I-I feel so weird around Luhan now." Seohyun confessed. "Ah why?" Taeyeon asked. "It's just that my heart seems to beat faster and I get nervous around him, and I can't find the words that I want to say when I talk to him." Seohyun said. "Oh my gosh maknae!!!" Taeyeon squealed happily. "What unnie??" Seohyun was confused by Taeyeon's excitement. "You're in love Seo!!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed. "What?!?!?!" Seohyun couldn't believe it. She was in love with her best friend???? The one that loved to and mess up her hair every day????? "Really unnie?" Seohyun asked. "Ne." Taeyeon nodded. "But how do I know it's love?" Seohyun asked. "Seo you haven't been in love before?" Taeyeon asked. Seohyun shook her head. "Aigoo my little girl. Ok being in love means you have special feelings for a person. It means you start to get nervous around them. You try to think of cool things to say, but you end up forgetting them when you're actually speaking to the person. It means your heart starts to beat faster and your hands can become sweaty when you're by the person." Taeyeon explained. Seohyun nodded, a lot of these things happened to her when she was by Luhan. "Unnie I'm also starting to think that Luhan is cute." Seohyun said. "Ah that could be another sign of being in love. Especially if you didn't think it before." Taeyeon said. "Ok thanks for helping me sort out my feelings unnie." Seohyun thanked. "No problem maknae. I'm guessing your feelings for Luhan is our little secret hm?" Taeyeon winked at the little one. "Ne thanks unnie." Seohyun said gratefully. If the rest of her unnies found out, Seohyun would never hear the end of it. Seohyun walked home, happy that she figured out what she was feeling, but a bit scared too. She had never been in love before, and this was a totallly new experience for her. Aigoo love is a complicated thing. She thought.

"Hyung you're really going to do it today??" Tao asked. "Ne, I have to." Luhan replied confidently. He had been leaving the letters in Seohyun's locker for the past month. Now, he had finally found the courage to confess in person to her. However, a tiny voice in the back of his head kept telling him that Seohyun only loved him as a best friend, nothing more. Luhan pushed the nagging voice away, and made sure he had everything that he needed.

"Keke any letters today?" Tiffany asked, as she and the others came by Seohyun. "Ne." Seohyun said, and handed the letter to her unnies. Seohyun was feeling nervous. Today's letter asked her to meet the secret admirer by her locker afterschool. She was scared, what if the secret admirer wasn't Luhan like her unnies expected? Luhan could only love you as a best friend, nothing more, a nagging voice repeated that over and over in her head. Seohyun shook her head, and reminded herself to stay positive. "Wahhhhhh your secret admirer is going to reveal himself!" Yoona and Yuri squealed happily. "Seo are you going to accept hiim???" Hyoyeon asked excitedly. "Ahh I don't know unnie." Seohyun said shyly. The bell rang, and the girls went off to their classes. Seohyun sighed, only 6 more classes before the end of the day...

Brrrrrriiiinnngggg Brrrrrriiiinnngggg! The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Seohyun packed up her things, bowed to the teacher, and quickly exited the room. Her heart was pounding, and her hands started to feel clammy. Aish who could my secret admirer be????? She thought. She neared her locker, and saw the back of a person. Her heart beat seemed to become quicker, suddenly dry. The person turned around...... It was Luhan!? "H-hi Seohyun." He stammered nervously. "Hi Luhan." Seohyun was equally nervous. "Well u-uh I'm your secret admirer." He said, looking at the ground. Seohyun was shocked. He was my secret admirer! Luhan pulled out a big bouquet of roses, and handed them to Seohyun. "I-I love you Seohyun, and it's more than a best friend love. I've been putting those letters in your locker, since I didn't have the courage to tell you my true feelings. But now I feel I can tell you and w-will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Seohyun was so happy, all she could do was nod. Luhan smiled, and hugged Seohyun. The SNSD girls, and the Exo boys came out clapping. "Did you know about this?" Seohyun asked. She was surprised. "Of course!" They said. Seohyun giggled, and shyly hid her face in Luhan's embrace. Seohyun was happy, she finally understood the joys of being in love, and being with the person that you love.

 

Hiiiii my lovely readers! Hope you liked this chappie! Was it good? Sowee it's kinda long ^^ Thank you to all my awesome readers and subbies and those who comment! You guys make my day, and your comments always make me happy! It motivates me to update keke ^^ Remember please comment and subscribe and remember if you guys have requests for my oneshots please say them in the comments box thanks ^o^