Heaven

SeoHan Oneshots

One of my ultimate favorite songs by Ailee~~

English Lyrics by www.metrolyrics.com

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
If we're together we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Forever, together never gonna be alone



 

 

Steam and the delicious smells of cooking food filled the cozy, sun-filled kitchen. "Oppa are you sure you put in enough? I think there should be more salt." A tall girl with beautiful locks of black hair tied up in a ponytail, frowns at the metal bowl in front of her. "Seo that's more than enough. Remember the last time you added lots of salt? The kimchi came out way to salty." The latter with doe eyes and dark blonde hair wrinkles his nose. "Oppaaa that was once." The girl pouts unhappily. "Aish I'm kidding jagiya. I love your cooking 99.9% of the time." The boy rests his head on top of the girl's. "What about the 0.5%??" The girl asks. "That 0.5% includes your kimchi. Honestly it was like swallowing ocean water." The boy teases. "Oppa you're so mean." The girl sticks her tongue out in a merong pose. "Keke I'm kidding." The boy rests his forehead on the girl's. "I love you Seo." The boy looks into the girl's eyes happily. "I love you Han." The girl smiles back. But little did the two know, that the girl's hand still held onto the salt bag that continued to spill in the bowl. "Ya Seo!" The boy yells, finally noticing that all of the salt in the bag had been poured into the bowl. "The kimchi!" The girl groans unhappily. "It's going to have the whole ocean taste now." She frowns unhappily. "It's ok jagiya." The boy presses a gentle kiss on the girl's forehead. "I can always give it to Xuimin when he tries to steal my food." The boy smiles.

It all seemed real, she felt like she could once again taste the overwhelming salty flavor of the kimchi. She could feel the boy's smooth forehead pressed against hers. Yet they were only memories, only fragments of the past.

"Jagiyaaa." The doe-eyed boy calls impatiently. "Yes oppa." The girl says absent-mindedly, as she flips through her neat, color-coded notes. "Are you done studying yet?" The boy shows off his childish side. "Aniyo not yet." The girl grabs her heavy textbook and places it on her lap, much to the boy's discomfort. "Ahem do you not see my head here??" The boy pouts, as he is currently lying down on the girl's lap. "Oppa I need to study this test is a big deal." The girl frowns in frustration and exhaustion. "Seo you've read through the book and your notes at least 5 times already. You need a break." The boy says. "Aishh I want to finish first." The girl says, reaching for her notes once again. But the boy stops her hand, and pulls her off the couch. "Let's have an ice cream break first." The boy pushes the girl towards the kitchen. She can't help but smile, who could say no to some ice cream? The boy pulls out a giant glass bowl, along with ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and sprinkles. The two build their sundae. The boy suddenly feels mischievious, and puts a big scoop of whipped cream on the girl's nose. "Oppa!" The girl squeals. "Whatttt." The boy looks innocently at the girl. "Nevermind." The girl is slyly plotting a revenge of her own. As the boy is topping the glorious mound of ice cream, syrup, and whipped cream with rainbow sprinkles, the girl sneaks up behind him and put a large helping of whipped cream all over the boy's face. "We're even now." The girl smiles happily. But the boy pulls the girl into his embrace, and leans down to kiss her, smearing whipped cream over her face. "Now we're even." The boy smirks.

She was living a dream once again. His handsome face seemed to be staring at her now. She reached out for him, only to find herself grasping at the air. What happened to her oppa's strong shoulders and arms that embraced her, that protected her from the harsh world?

It was the time when he started to show signs of being tired.

The girl twirled happily in the summer breeze. Her dark locks bounced, and the skirt of her cotton dress fanned out around her. "Oppa come." The girl grabbed onto the boy's hands. "Jagiya I'm feeling a bit tired. Can I just sit for a bit?" The boy smiled a small smile. The girl frowned. "Oppa are you feeling ok?" She looked worried, the boy now had frequent periods of feeling fatigued. "I'm fine Seo." The boy reassured her, and he pulled out a bubble wand from the picnic basket they had brought. The boy blew bubbles, and the girl giggled, and started to twirl among the soapy spheres. The boy was happy. Seeing the girl he loved, twirling in the summer sunshine among the bubbles that reflected tiny rainbows on its surface, was a sight that would forever be in his memory. I love you Seo, the boy whispers lovingly.

Tears were already spilling down her face. Why did his body have to fail him?? Why did he have to have the disease in the first place?? Why didn't the heavens have mercy on him?? Why did they have to take him away from her? What wrongdoings had she done to have the love of her life snatched away from her?

His body had been weakened. He was skinnier than ever before. Yet, he never failed to be by his lover's side, he never failed to put a smile on her face.

"Jagiya look how pretty." The boy's eyes lit up as he and the girl passed by a store. The case displayed beautiful rings, all shared a common shiny diamond placed right in the center of the golden band. "One would look especially beautiful right here." The boy lifts up the girl's left ring fingers and points to it. "Really?" The girl blushes at the boy's words. Was he hinting at something? "Jagiya I'm going to buy you one oneday." The boy says. "Noo too expensive." The girl secretly loves the idea, but is practical on the outside. "No I'm going to get you the ring with the shiniest diamond." The boy says stubbornly. "I love you so much." The boy hold onto the girl's hand tightly. "I love you more oppa." The girl is surprised at this sudden strength he shows. "No jagiya I will always love you the most." The boy gently presses his lips to hers in a sweet kiss.

The memories all come crashing down at once. She is left with nothing but a fleeting image of the boy's handsome face, and a pierce straight to the center of her heart. Her will to live only survives on the bits and pieces of recollections spent with the love of her life. Why was always the question. Why did they take him away. Why did he have to suffer. Why was he so perfect. Why did it hurt so much to face the fact that he would never kiss her again. Why was it so hard to forget. Why was it so hard to look for something that made her smile. Why why why. She was sick of the sadness, sick of the pain, sick of the sadness and pain that the reminiscenses brought.

The girl with the tear-stained cheeks, and the wild black hair slowly rises from the ball she usually curls up in during the day, and walks to the wooden dresser beside her bed. The only light comes a tiny crack in the curtains. She opens the first of the drawers and rummages for the velvet box buried at the bottom. A ring, with a smooth golden band, beams its shiny diamond surface. It has become a ray of sunshine in the girl's gloomy life. The ring becomes a slice of heaven, a place of paradise where she hopes the boy is. She knows that he's watching over her now. Happiness is hopefully the only thing he knows now, and that the pain from his sickness is only a distant, distant memory. Oppa remember me, I hope I still remain in your heart just like how you remain in mines. Smile and be happy for me. Oppa saranghae

He changed so much in the course of a couple of months. It was hard to believe how healthy he was, and how it had deteriorated so fast. He was beautiful, yet he became frail, his face pale, even when compared to the sterile white of the pillows he laid on. The girl held onto his hand tightly. She often felt herself begging him to stay strong. He couldn't leave her, he just couldn't. But everyday he reassured her that he would push through, he would fight to stay alive for her. She believed him, she knew he was a fighter. Yet the night came when she saw that he was struggling more than usual. He reassured once again, begging her to sleep. He would be fine in the morning. The boy kissed the girl gently, and held onto her hand throughout the night.

Morning came, and the girl woke. But the boy's hand felt limp, and cold, none of the usual warmth was there. "Oppa?! OPPA?!" The girl screamed. He wasn't dead. The girl refused to believe it. Yet not even the slaps or hits on his fragile body made a difference. He was gone. The condolences came, but the girl heard nothing. But in her daze, the doctor handed over a box and a letter.

Jagiyaaaa!

Annyeong~~ Aish my sickness is so irritating -.- I promise I will get better! I'm a fighter remember. Just like how I fought that lady for the pair of shoes you wanted :P Seo please stop being sad arrasso? It breaks my heart to see the tears that stain that gorgeous face of yours. Please Seo I promise I will get better and when I do I wil hug you and twirl you around like how I used to. Don't you miss that? Jagiya I love you so much~~ My love for you is bigger then the whole universe! Aishh keke that was cheesy ^^ Cheesy but true :P Don't be sad remember? Always be happy for me :D Seo Joo Hyun saranghae <3 Love, Han oppa

-PS The ring is my promise to you that I will get better and we will be married once I recover ^o^ Wait but keke I have a question firsttttttt! Marry me arrasso :D

You're my only one way
Only for you I am thankful that I am next to you
You're the only one babe
You taught me love in this harsh world I am happy with you alone
Heaven my only person, yes the person who will protect me
Any sadness, any pain if only I'm with you
I'm not jealous of anyone else hold my two trembling hands
Because the reason I live is you


 

 

Aish my first attempt at really writing an angst. I hope all of you readers enjoy it! I actually started tearing up at a lot of parts in the oneshot keke. Please continue to comment and subscribe thank you :D