Luhan In Love

SeoHan Oneshots

Requested by glamzchic and based on Infinite's Man In Love ^^ Enjoy!

Lyrics from www.kpoplyrics.net

"Annyeong my name is Seo Joo Hyun, but you may call me Seohyun. Please take care of me." The new girl at the front of the class introduced herself shyly, her glossy dark hair acting like a curtain that hid part of her face. But her shyness didn't hid the fact that she was beautiful. Guys stared and girls shot jealous looks at her, and the boy in the back with the cute baby face and doe eyes couldn't keep his eyes off of her. "Thank you for introducing yourself Ms. Seohyun, you may take a seat beside Luhan-shii in the back." The teacher called. Luhan snapped out of his daydream, he was sitting by her?!?!?! "Thank you God!" Luhan smiled up at the ceiling. Seohyun slid into the empty seat and placed her books down on the desk. "A-annyeong." Luhan stammered. Seriously I had to stammer?? He groaned inwardly. "Annyeong." She said, her dark hair covering her face again. "Aigoo keep that hair away from your pretty face." Luhan smiled, and tucked the hair behind her ear. "Luhan are you paying attention? Now is not the time to flirt with the new girl." The teacher called out. Luhan blushed, and looked back down at his notes. He glanced at Seohyun, and noticed she too had the faint pink of a blush on her cheeks. Aigoo I probably scared her! Why did I do that?? Luhan mentally scolded himself. The bell soon rang, and everyone stood quickly, packing up the heavy textbooks and messily scrawled notes. "Wa-wait Seohyun-shii!" Luhan called, as he noticed Seohyun's quick departure. "Ne?" She asked. "W-would you l-like me to show you a tour around the school at lunch?" Luhan asked nervously. "Su-sure kamsahamnida." She smiled shyly, and turned around to leave. Luhan smiled to himself, and happily left the class.

"Hyung why are you so happy today?" Tao asked his friend curiously. Luhan was always happy, but never this happy. "I just scored a touring date with the pretty new girl!" Luhan smiled again. "Touring date?" Kris asked. "Yeah I'm showing her around the school now, since she's new." Luhan explained. "Do you like her hyung?" Chen asked. "I-I'm not sure." Luhan said. It was the truth, Luhan had just met her, and could admit that she was beautiful. But, he didn't know of his true feelings for her just yet. "I think I need to get to know her better, before I can answer that." Luhan said. "Annyeong Luhan-shii." Seohyun came over. "Are we going to go now?" She asked. "Ne." Luhan said, smiling. "But first let me introduce you to my friends. This is Xuimin, Kris, Lay, Chen, and Tao." Luhan pointed to each one of them. "Annyeong I'm Seo Joo Hyun or Seohyun." Seohyun greeted shyly. "Annyeong, I hope we can be friends." Kris said, shaking her hand, while the rest of the boys said a cheerful hello. "Shall we get going?" Luhan asked. "Ne." She smiled. They walked out into the hallway, when Luhan noticed the stack of heavy textbooks she was carrying. "Aigoo Seohyun-shii let me carry those for you." Luhan motioned to her books. "Ohh no it's fine I can carry them." She said. "No no a gentleman helps a lady in need." Luhan smiled a cute smile at her. Seohyun blushed, and surrendered her books to Luhan. "Kamsahimnida." She thanked shyly. Luhan showed her the different buildings, and pointed out where her different classes were going to be. He showed her where the office was, where the restrooms were located, and other important places. He stopped at the school's garden. "Wahh it's so pretty here!" Seohyun exclaimed. Colorful flowers were in bloom, and brightly colored butterflies fluttered around. A nice breeze swung the wind chimes, making a twinkly melody ring throughout the garden. "Yah I like it hear since it's so peaceful." Luhan said, and sat on the grass. Seohyun took a seat next to him. "Are you hungry?" Luhan asked. "A little." She said. "Keke good." Luhan smiled, and pulled out two sandwiches, some oranges, and two cans of juice. "Wow keke you're so thoughtful!" Seohyun smiled, as Luhan handed her a sandwich. "Keke it's no problem, going around the school can give you an appetite." Luhan chuckled. "I was so nervous about going to a new school." Seohyun confessed, as she munched on her sandwich. "Really why?" Luhan asked, opening a can of orange juice for Seohyun. "I was worried about not having friends. It was so hard to leave my friends at my old school." She said. "It must have been hard. I couldn't imagine leaving my friends here." Luhan said. "I know you guys seem so close." Seohyun agreed. "Keke you should hang out with us Seohyun-shii." Luhan said. "No no I don't want to intrude." Seohyun shook her head. "No, the guys would love you! Keke they're all super nice." Luhan said. "Keke ok maybe." Seohyun said shyly. "Thanks for being so nice to me today. I think the best part of my day was meeting you." Seohyun smiled shyly. Luhan's heart melted at that. "That was the best part of my day too." Luhan smiled.

I start humming along to love songs that I didn’t like before
All of the melodramas in the world seem like my story
I try to look good when I didn’t before by paying attention to my appearance
I’m acquiring the bitter taste of coffee

"Hyung what's taking you so long?????" Tao shouted. Luhan was dashing around his house, picking up his bag, phone, and loose papers of notes and homework. He had spent so much time picking out his outfit. Nothing seemed to look right on him. Luhan finally ran out, locking the door, and running to catch up with his impatient friends. "Wow what took you so long this morning?" Lay asked. "I couldn't find the right outfit to wear." Luhan flushed a little at this. "Hahahahahaha you sound like a girl Lulu." Xuimin started to crack up. "Shut up hyung!" Luhan pushed him away. Why had it taken so long to find an outfit this morning? Usually it wouldn't matter to him, as long as it was comfortable and looked okay. The boys reached the gates at the front of the school. Luhan saw a girl sitting in the shade of a large tree, a book open in her lap. When he looked closer, he noticed it was Seohyun. "You guys go ahead. I want to talk to someone." Luhan told his friends. The others had also spotted Seohyun and grinned. "Hyung is in love, hyung is in love." Tao sang happily.
Luhan just shook his head, and pushed away his friends, before making his way over to her. "Annyeong Seohyun-shii." Luhan greeted. Yes! No stuttering this time! He grinned inwardly. "Annyeong Luhan-shii." She greeted back. "Do you like to read?" Luhan motioned to the book in her lap. "Ne!" She said happily. "I really like to read self-improvement books. They always help to make myself better as a person and to improve." She said. Wow she is very mature. I really like that her goal is to become a better person. Luhan thought. "But you don't need to improve. You're already perfect." Luhan said shyly. "Aigoo keke I'm so not perfect. Besides everyone has room for improvement in their life." She giggled. Luhan smiled, her laugh was too cute. He looked down and noticed a delicate piece of cake, and cup of steamy liquid beside her. "Ooh that looks really good!" He said, pointing to it. The slice of cake was covered in white cream and a pretty strawberry flower. Delicate chocolate leaves were on the sides of the flower, and tiny chocolate shavings decorated the side of the cake. "Ohh yah a new cafe opened up close to my house. Now when I walk to school I stop there to get something to eat." She said, taking a sip from the cup. "What are you drinking?" Luhan asked curiously. "Keke just some coffee, but their coffee is the best I've ever tasted." She smiled. "Would you like to try some?" Seohyun held out the cup to Luhan. Normally, Luhan hated coffee. It was just too bitter, and wasn't something that his taste buds could take. But, he decided to try it, since Seohyun was looking at him with her sweet smile. He took a sip. Wow that was really good! He thought. It was sweet, there was no bitter flavor that Luhan was used to when he drank coffee. "Mmm I enjoyed it." He smiled at Seohyun. "Ne. You should come with me to the cafe one day." She smiled. "Keke I would like that." Luhan said. The bell rang, and Seohyun packed up her things. Luhan offered to carry her books, and he carefully held her coffee in one hand. "You want another sip? Last chance keke." Seohyun asked. Luhan decided to take one more sip, drinking it slowly to savor its taste. Seohyun you're the reason why coffee tastes so sweet to me now. I wonder why? Luhan thought, as he and Seohyun walked to class.

Time goes so fast and my heart grows impatient
I imagine you next to me and film a movie of my own

It's been a couple of weeks since Seohyun had first came to the school. She spends a lot of her time with Luhan and his friends, the six boys becoming very close with her. "Seohyunnie Seohyunnie can we share that?" Tao pointed to the ice cream dessert that Chen had given him at lunch. "Keke why can't you eat it by yourself?" Seohyun giggled, knowing that Tao could probably finish it on his own. "Kris hyung won't let me eat it by myself." Tao pouted. "Yah because you ate one already." Kris pointed out. "But hyung it won't make me fat!!!! I have wushu to help me work it off!" Tao complained. "Just share with Seohyun." Kris said. Seohyun just giggled, and split the dessert in half, giving the bigger half to Tao. "Yay! This is why you're my favorite Seohyunnie." Tao smiled, and squished her into a big hug. "Tao I can't breathe!!" Seohyun wiggled in his tight embrace. "Hehe sowee." Tao smiled sheepishly and let her go. "Yah Hyunnie have some more food. You're so skinny." Xuimin piled some meat onto her plate. "But I'm full." Seohyun pouted. "Keke I'll eat it then." Xuimin took the food back. Seohyun facepalmed, aigoo this hungry kid! "Princess all of us are going to walk you home ok?" Kris said, using his special nickname for her. Kris was like an older brother, since he always looked out for the rest of the boys, and was especially protective of Seohyun. "Ne, kamsahamnida." She said. Seohyun hated walking home alone, and Kris knew that, since he would always send two of the boys with her, or they would all go together. Luhan usually just watched the interactions between Seohyun and his friends. Luhan sometimes wished that he and Seohyun could sometimes just have time together alone. When Seohyun was with the rest of the boys, they often crowded around her, stealing her attention away from him. But Luhan felt embarrassed by this feeling. Seohyun was friends with all of them, and it would be right for her to spend time with the six of them. Luhan would sometimes just be content by daydreaming about Seohyun.

I can’t escape because I’m in too deep
The letters in my book are dancing as they form your name
As if you’re the main character of the movie, as if you’re the moon in the sky, I keep seeing you
I draw you out every day – my heart will rest only when you come into my arms
I’ll be your resting place that will never cool down

Luhan was in love. He knew his feelings for her, but now he felt like he was going crazy. When he studied, the letters in the textbook seemed to spell out Seohyun. When he walked in the halls, he would look over the students to try and get a glimpse of her perfect face. He daydreamed more often now, he loved to imagine that Seohyun was snuggled in his embrace, his arms protectively surrounding her. Aishh I'm going crazy! All I think about is her now... Luhan thought. But Luhan was scared of confessing. What would happen if she said no? How would it affect their friendship? Could they still be friends if she rejected him?? Wouldn't be awkward if he confessed but she didn't return his feelings?? Out of the group of friends, Kris was the one to pick up on Luhan's odd behavior. He knew it was because of a certain person. "Hey Luhan can I talk to you?" Kris had caught up with Luhan as they walked out of the school grounds. "Hey Kris what's up?" Luhan asked. "Just wanted to talk. You've been acting kinda strange you know." Kris hinted. "Really?" Luhan was shocked on the inside, did Kris suspect his crush? "Hehe yah I mean you've been spacing out and I catch you sneaking peeks at Seohyun. I think I even saw you drool a couple of times." Kris smirked. Luhan blushed, did I really do that????? "Kris!" Luhan protested. "Ok ok I'll stop. Anyways just ask Seohyun out already." Kris smiled. "What???" Luhan couldn't believe his ears. "Ask her out!" Kris yelled. "Ok ok I could hear you the first time!" Luhan covered his ears. "But what if she doesn't accept it?" He asked. "Then the relationship wasn't meant to be and you get over it." Kris shrugged. "It's not that easy! Besides I don't want our friendship to get messed up." Luhan said. "Dude then just be chicken, and never find out if she likes you too or not." Kris said. Luhan sighed, love was such a complicated thing. "Don't worry Luhan you know what to do. Just listen to your heart." Kris patted him on the back.

My cheeks get redder and my head slowly drops
I’m only looking at you as I’m on my way
My confession gushes out as if I’ve been crazily running
When a man’s in love, even if he loses ten to gain one
He gives all he has as if today is the last day so he won’t regret – all I have


It was now or never, but Luhan still regretted his choice. Today would be the day he would confess to Seohyun. But his heart seemed to beat a thousand times faster, his palms were shiny with sweat, and butterflies seemed to fly around his stomach in a nervous dance. "Cmon hyung just get it over with!" Tao pushed him along. "Go easy on him, confessing to a girl isn't the easiest thing to do." Lay comforted Luhan. "Thanks." Luhan gulped, Seohyun was standing at her locker, placing a neat stack of textbooks in it. "There she is!!! Go do it hyung!" Chen and Tao happily pushed the older boy by her. "Stop!" Luhan hissed, and straightened. "Annyeong Luhan oppa." Seohyun having spotted him, greeted him cheerfully. "An-annyeong Seohyun." Luhan stuttered. The rest of the boys who were hanging around in the background shook their heads. "Hyung stutters when he's nervous??" Tao said. "U-um I-I." Luhan was officially freaking out. The boys sighed, and came beside their friend. "Seohyunnie what Luhan is trying to say is he likes you and wants you to be his girlfriend." Tao said, glaring at his scaredy-cat hyung. "Really?" Seohyun looked at Luhan. He nodded shyly. "I would love to be his girlfriend." Seohyun giggled shyly. "Ok go save your pride hyung." Chen pushed him towards Seohyun. Luhan blushed, and held out the bouquet of roses he had bought for her. "Keke thank you oppa!" Seohyun smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek.


 

When a man’s in love, when a man’s in love
When I’m in love, when I have fallen for you


Oh my gosh sowee so much for not updating in a while!!!!!!!!! School is such a :( Anyways hope you liked it and I hope this was the oneshot you wanted glamzchic thanks for requesting :) Readers please leave requests ok? Thanks to all my subbies and those who comment you guys are awesome ^^ Please subscribe and comment thanks ^o^