The Start of Something New (Sequel to Just Best Friends)

SeoHan Oneshots

Since you guys wanted a sequel here it is~ ^^

Tears already pour down her face, as she finds a bench to sit on. Why did I have to tell him to talk to her?? Why did I have to encourage him?? Why did he even have to have a crush on her? Could he not tell I had a crush on him to??? All these questions run through Seohyun's mind as she sobs into her hand. Her heart has been broken by her own best friend. "Um excuse me are you ok?" A deep voice startles her. And as she looks up... Seohyun temporarily forgets about everything that has just happened.

"I-I'm fine." Seohyun flips her dark hair over her face in an attempt to hide the chrystalline tears forming in her eyes, and she manages to form a small smile at the stranger. "I'm pretty sure a person is upset when they're crying." The stranger smiles. "I wasn't crying." Seohyun looks down at her feet, praying that the boy wouldn't see the tears that are once again falling down her face. The boy smiles again, and gently pushes Seohyun's long locks aside. "Hmm I'm no doctor, but the side effects of crying include tears, and blotchy skin. And crying is often caused by a sad event in life." The boy says. "Fine I was crying, but I'm fine now." Seohyun reassures the boy, and stands up, putting her bag on her shoulder. The boy reaches out and holds onto Seohyun's hand. "I still see tears, which means you're still sad and it means I should take you somewhere to get your mind off of whatever is making you sad." The boy smiles cutely at Seohyun. Seohyun blushes. How could such a serious-looking person have such a cute, heart-melting smile? But she agrees to go with the boy, and soon they find themselves walking down a cobbled street. "What's your name? I don't believe I've seen you before." Seohyun asks him shyly. "Kris. Kris Wu, I'm a new student from Canada." He says. "Wow your Korean is really good." Seohyun says. "Is it? I also know English and Mandarin." Kris smiles. As the two make small talk, Seohyun can't help but admire the tall handsome boy next to her. His piercing eyes and dark blonde hair only add to the perfection of this striking god. "Can't help but stare at me huh?" The boy chuckles at Seohyun's shocked expression. "Only kidding. I'm not one that has anything worth staring at anyways." The boy smiles good-naturedly. Quietly Seohyun was shaking her head. Does he not own a mirror? How could he say he's nothing worth looking at?? They soon reach a small cafe, where he purchases some sandwiches and pastries for them to share. The two then make their way to the park and settle down on the grass. "An impromptu picnic is always nice." Kris says, and Seohyun nods her head in agreement. "So what made you sad today?" He asks Seohyun curiously, as they munch on their sandwiches. Suddenly, the bite of sandwich in Seohyun's mouth tastes like cardboard and she can feel the tears starting to form once again. "Oh no! Please don't cry sorry I didn't mean to bring it up." The boy apologizes quickly. "It's fine... It's just I've been crushing on my best friend for a long time and today was the day where he finally got the guts to ask out the girl he likes... And she accepted, and when he told me about it, it felt like my heart tore into a million pieces..." Seohyun finished quietly. "Aww so that's what happened? No wonder why you were so sad." Kris frowns. "Ya... But I'll be over it soon." Seohyun sighs. Kris puts an arm around her, and hugs her close. "You're very pretty and sweet." He smiles shyly. Seohyun finds herself blushing again. Sitting so close to a handsome guy, and being complimented made a light tinge of pink dust her cheeks. "Do you think you could give another boy a chance?" Kris asks, and leans in to plant a kiss on Seohyun's forehead. She smiles, the sadness caused by her broken heart is gone. "Sure." Seohyun giggles, and plants a kiss on Kris's cheek.

Hope you guys like the sequel ^^ Just some seokris keke. If you have requests for oneshots please put in in the comments box since I need some new inspiration ^o^ Thank you to all my new and old readers :D