Romance Street

SeoHan Oneshots

This oneshot is inspired by SNSD's Romantic Street. Requested by glamzchic please enjoy ^^ ~Romanization of song from www.kpoplyrics

 

In your heart, in your breath and in your scent, whisper
My heart flutters for your sweet voice.
May I let these? Do I need to wait and see? oh you…
Although I’m shy, even for just imagining oh I…


It was a cold winter night, delicate flakes of snow floated from the heavens. Seohyun was seated comfortably in a booth at a cozy coffee shop, a mug of hot chocolate, and a plate of sweet potato cake next to her on the table. Papers, and notes were spread out in a messy fashion in front of her, she sighed, pretending to study them. In reality, she glanced time and time again, at the handsome man sitting at the table next to hers. His name was Luhan. They went to the same university. He was popular, surrounded by friends, and girls that loved to admire him. She was quiet, known for her large amount of knowledge, and an equally large amount of shyness. Seohyun was beautiful, but she was so quiet, no one really noticed her. Seohyun always came to the coffee shop after working. It was peaceful at night, and she was able to study, with a yummy piece of cake keeping her company. Luhan had started coming to the shop about a week before. Seohyun was shocked to see him there. She had been writing a paper, when she saw the tousled light brown hair and the adorable baby face that could make the girls swoon. He always sat at the same table, the table next to hers. He always bought coffee and strawberry cheesecake. Ever since Luhan started going to the coffee shop, Seohyun also looked forward to going there. Looking forward to admiring him, like everyone at school. But, she knew she had no chance with him. A popular boy and a shy girl falling in love with each other? Pshh only happened in the movies. She bent down to scribble on a piece of paper, when out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw Luhan's head faced in her direction. Was he looking at her? But when she lifted her head, she saw him scribbling furiously on a pad of paper. She glanced at him... Aish when she looked him, daydreams of love and romance were created in her mind. Seohyun shook her head, and checked her watch. 10:45. She gasped, the bus might have left already.

Shine under a street light
I’ll glomp in your warm overcoat and hear you breathing.
Oh like a movie
Shine it’s a special night which shines us.
I’ll walk around with you tonight on this awake street.
My love


She quickly packed up her things, and grabbed her bag, thanking the owner of the shop, and ran out. The bus, belching black smoke, was already leaving. Seohyun sighed. Now she had to take the next bus. She shivered in the cold, snowflakes softly fell and melted on her dark hair. She pulled her coat around her, to try to keep out the cold that created a frost through her whole body. The door of the coffee shop opened again, releasing a burst of warmth air, and letting the honey colored light seep through the darkness outside. Lu-Luhan?? The handsome boy stepped out into the snow. "An-annyeong." Luhan greeted Seohyun. "A-annyeong." Seohyun shyly greeted back. Wahh he greeted me! Seohyun thought happily in her head. "You're Seohyun right?" He asked. "Ne." She replied. "You're very smart aren't you? I admire that." He said shyly. "Ah kamsahamnida." She thanked quietly. "We're in the same math and english class aren't we?" "Ne." Seohyun sat in the back of both classes, and loved to admire the back of Luhan. The two started to talk, when Luhan noticed that Seohyun was shivering in the frosty air. "Aigoo are you cold?" He asked worriedly. "Ju-just a li-little." She said, her teeth chattering. Luhan pulled her close to him, wrapping his large coat over her, covering the both of them. Seohyun blushed, she had only imagined in her daydreams that she could be this close to him, close enough to hear the steady beating of his heart. She felt calm, listening to his breathing, coming out in puffy clouds. "Luhan-shii you don't need to do this." She said shyly. "No it's ok, and don't be so formal with me." He said smiling happily at her. She blushed, seeing the cute smile that he showed. "Keke you're so cute when you blush." He said, pinching her cheek lightly, causing her to blush even more. "Seohyun you're really beautiful you know." He said shyly. She shook her head. "No you are..." "You don't know how much time I spend looking at you. When I pass you in the halls, when we're in class together. I saw you go into this coffee shop. That's why I started coming here too." He said blushing. Seohyun was shocked. Luhan...liked her? "I was scared of confessing. You seemed so shy, I thought you were going to reject me." He said, and he leaned in to plant a sweet kiss on Seohyun's lips. Wahhhh he kissed me! Seohyun was so suprised. "I'm sorry. You probably don't like me right?" He said sadly. Seohyun shook her head. "Keke I like you too. I'm pretty suprised you never noticed." She giggled nervously. "I look at you in class, I dream about us together, I always looked forward to seeing you in the coffee shop." She admitted shyly. Luhan smiled happily, and leaned down to plant another kiss on Seohyun's perfect lips. The two happily stood together with hands intertwined, in the glow of a streetlamp, on a peaceful winter night.

Anyone seems fated to meet somebody and to dream of love
In my case, it was you.



Kekeke here's my update my lovely readers~ Thank you to all my subbies! You guys are the best! glamzchic I hope you enjoyed reading this oneshot tell me what you think :) To my other subbies and readers please please feel free to request plots for oneshots keke ok? I'm happy to take requests hehe. Please comment and subscribe ^^