Snowy Proposal

SeoHan Oneshots

Seohyun sighed, looking out at the delicate snowflakes that continued to fall from the night sky. She had her hands around a steamy cup of hot chocolate, and walked over to a comfy chair, pulling a fluffy blanket over her, Seohyun looked at the clock again, and sighed for about the hundredth time. It was 11:51 PM on Christmas Eve. She had a beautifully decorated Christmas tree in the corner, neatly wrapped presents under it, and Christmas music was softly playing in the background. Everything was perfect, but an important person was missing. Seohyun's boyfriend Luhan had gone on an important business trip, but he had happily called about a week ago, saying that he would come home in time to celebrate Christmas with her. Yet, it was now 8 minutes before Christmas, and he was no where in sight. The sweet smell of cookies drifted through the living room, and Seohyun got up to check the baking cookies. She was bored, so she decided to make some treats for the two of them to share, when Luhan came home. Seohyun missed her boyfriend so much. They were together for 4 years now, and this was the first Christmas they were going to share together, yet he still wasn't here. Seohyun wandered to the Christmas tree, looking at all the homeade ornaments they had made together. She smiled. They had made these in the summer, when snapping selcas of them together on a hot day in June. Luhan wanted to use them for ornaments on their Christmas tree, making her promise that they were going to decorate the tree together. This memory brought a smile, but also brought sadness, as she had to put up the tree by herself. She knew it wasn't his fault. He was the head of a many major businesses, and he worked so hard. But it wasn't so much to ask for him to be home for one special day. 11:57 the clock now read. Aigoo where is he??? She thought worriedly, pressing her nose against the cold glass of the window. Her breath steamed up the window, she drew a heart and wrote L + S. She smiled sadly, and continued to look out the window. Suddenly a car pulled in the driveway. She cheered happily, and threw on her coat and boots, running outside to greet him. His tired face brightened immediantly when he saw her, and he pulled her into a tight hug, twirling her around. She giggled. "Aish baby aren't you cold?" He chuckled, and wrapped his scarf around her. "No and I was waiting for you." Seohyun pouted. "I know baby I'm sorry, my flight got delayed because of the snow." He said. "It's ok. I missed you alot." She buried her face into his coat, as he wrapped his arms around her. "Keke I love you so much." He said. "I love you too." She said, and pulled on his hand. "It's so cold let's go inside." "Wait sweetie I have to ask you something." Luhan got on his knee, and held both of Seohyun's hands. "Baby I love you so much. We've been together for so long, and we've managed to get through the bad and good times in our relationship. I know you're the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with and you're the person who I'm going to love for the rest of eternity. Will you marry me?" He pulled out a beautiful diamond ring. Seohyun was speechless, happy tears poured out. "Of course I'll marry you!" She said, crying happily. Luhan smiled, and he wrapped Seohyun tightly in his arms. He bent down to kiss her, and the two happily embraced each other in the falling snow.

Yay update!!!! Keke I hope you guys like this story! Well I'm not getting requests so yah :( Please my lovely readers give requests for the oneshots (Hehe I don't wanna come up with all the ideas). But thank you to all my awesome subbies and readers, and all those who commented :) Please comment and subscribe thanks ^^