Jealous Love

SeoHan Oneshots

"Ah Luhan oppa you're looking handsome today." A girl winked flirtatiously. "Umm thanks?" Luhan backed away, this girl was freaking him out. "Yah where are you going oppa? I thought we could hang out today." The girl pouted. "Well I'm going out with my girlfriend today." Luhan emphasized the word girlfriend. "Well she doesn't need to know that you were with me. I thought we could go to my place." She said. Ughhhh this is soooooooo disgusting!!!!! Where the heck is Seohyun??? Luhan thought. She purposely dropped her book, bending down to show her cleavage. What the heck!? This girl is such a flirt! She's disgusting, with a capital D. Aishhhhh where is Seohyun!?!?!?!?!?! "So what do you say?" The girl said seductively. "NO! Do you not get that I have a girlfriend???" Luhan shouted in annoyance. "Psh I said forget about her." The girl cornered him against the wall. "WHAT ARE YO-" The girl pressed against his enlocking his lips in a passionate kiss. Luhan struggled to break free, but the girl had him in a tight embrace. Finally, Luhan was able to break free. "See you forgot about her! So my place?" The girl asked happily. "Ugh never ever in a million years!!!!!!!!!! I hate girls like you!" Luhan shouted, and left the pouting girl. But little did he know someone was watching the scene, with tears falling down her cheeks, leaving just before Luhan had managed to break free.

To Seobaby <3 From Luhan ^^ Where r u Seobaby??? Luhan had texted Seohyun so much already. She wasn't answering her phone, and she had promised she would only be in her class for a little while. He walked past the school's garden, and heard sniffling. Seohyun!?!?! "Seo is that you???" Luhan called out worriedly. He saw her look at him, but she turned away quickly. He sat down next to her. "Seo what's wrong????" He asked. "Do-don't pretend yo-you don't know wh-what you di-did." She sobbed. "What did I do?" He asked in confusion. "I sa-saw you! You we-were kissing th-that girl!!!!!" She cried louder. "No Seo I wasn't! She kissed me first and I couldn't get away from her!!!!" He said. "I promise I wouldn't ever do something like that!" "Ju-just leave me alone!" She shouted. "Baby please listen to me. I wouldn't do anything like that! I would never hurt you like this!" He said. "Wh-whatever ju-just go away! I do-don't want to see you!" She cried. "Please baby believe me!" He begged, reaching out for both of her hands. She slapped his hands away. "NO! And if you didn't really kiss her why didn't you push her away?!?!?! Why didn't you stop her!?!?!" Seohyun yelled, tears streaming down her already red face. "I couldn't I promise she had me in a super tight embrace!" He shouted back. "So-so you're yelling at me now!?" She said quietly. "Yes because you aren't believing me!!!! And I'm telling the truth! What kind of a girlfriend doesn't believe their boyfriend???" He shouted impatiently. "Ok fine it's all my fault!!!! It's my fault because I saw you kissing another girl! It's all my fault because I can't help feeling hurt!" Seohyun stood up, and pushed her way past Luhan. She looked back sadly. "I'm sorry for being such a terrible girlfriend. Why are we even together if you think that." She turned around, and walked away. Luhan sank down onto a bench. Luhan you're such an idiot! Why did you do do that??????? She's going to be mad at you forever now! :( :( :( Luhan put his head into his hands, tears now forming in his eyes. Ughhh what if she doesn't forgive me? We can't break up!

One week later...

"Hyung what's the matter?" The maknae Tao asked worriedly. "You had a fight with Seohyun didn't you?" Kris asked. Luhan looked up, suprised. "How did you know?" "Uh your eyes are red and puffy all the time now, consequence of crying, you're really quiet, which isn't something usual, and Seohyun hasn't come by us at all this week." Kris explained. "Well sorry Mr. Know-it-all." The rest of the boys teased. "Yah we did. Aishhh one of those stupid girls had to kiss me and Seohyun saw it." Luhan sighed. "Why didn't you push her away?" Lay asked. "I couldn't, she had a really strong grip and it came out of no where." "Mhm are you sure?" Xuimin wiggled his eyebrows curiously. "Aish yes hyung!" Why would I cheat on Seohyun?!" "Kekeke I know you wouldn't. I just wanted to distract you so I could steal some of your food." Xuimin chuckled. "It's ok hyung. I'm not that hungry anyways." Luhan said sadly. "Hyung why don't you just do something for Seohyun to apologize?" Chen suggested. "Yah that's a good idea!" Kris nodded. "You can do something romantic for her." He added. "Like what?" Luhan asked. Thank goodness for his friends! "Ohh I know hyung!" Tao said happily. "You can cook her a fancy meal at your house and give her like presents!" He said. "That's a good idea!" Luhan said enthusiastically. "But you guys are helping!" He said. "Aishhhh hyung you owe us one!" Chen and Tao shouted.

Luhan was nervous. All 11 of his friends had come over to help. DO, Xuimin, and Suho helped to cook (Xuimin actually ate rather than cooked), Kris, Lay, and Sehun were helping with decorating the place. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were helping to wrap the presents that Luhan had for Seohyun. Kai, Chen, and Tao were helping to clean up the place, and were sent to buy groceries. Kai was also in charge of calling Seohyun to come over. Soon, the food was finished, the table set, and the presents ready. A pretty pink tablecloth covered the spotless wooden table. A sparkly glass vase filled with pink roses was the centerpiece. Pictures of Luhan and Seohyun were put on the table, and rose petals were scattered around, filling the air with a sweet scent. "Aishh hyung why is it so girly?" The two maknaes complained to Kris. "Yah this dinner is romantic!" And Seohyun is a girl you know." Kris said. Luhan was thankful for all of his friends' help. "Kay hyung I called Seohyun, she's coming over." Kai called. "Wow how did she agree to come?" Luhan wondered. "Well I said something urgent happened with you." Kai said. Wow I feel bad for lying but she still cares about me, Luhan thought happily. "Ok good luck Lulu, tell us what happens." Kris said, and ushered the boys outside. "Ok thanks guys!" Luhan thanked them happily. Luhan heard a car pull up. He checked his appearance in the mirror, making sure his shirt looked good, and his hair was ok. The doorbell rang. "Oh my gosh I got Kai's message what happened?!?!?!?!??" She asked worriedly. Luhan smiled shyly, holding out his bouquet of roses. "I'm so sorry Seohyun." She looked at him for a while, and rushed into his arms. "I'm more sorry!" She said sobbing into his arms. "Hey shh it's my fault. I should've understood how you felt sweetie." He said, her hair. "I shouldn't have overreacted." She said quietly. "I've been thinking about you. It's been so hard not talking to you for a whole week. And when Kai said something happened to you I got so worried!" She sniffled. "It's ok I'm fine. Sorry Kai had to make up something to get you to come here." Luhan smiled sheepishly. "Aish really?" Seohyun playfully hit him. "Hey I planned a special dinner for us." He said. "Oh my gosh really?" She smiled. Luhan held out his arm, and Seohyun took it. He pulled out her chair, and Seohyun happily sat. "Kekeke did you cook?" She asked, as Luhan served the food. "Would you be impressed if I did?" He asked. "Pshh I bet DO cooked." She giggled. "Hehe yah he cooked." Luhan admitted. "All of exo helped out." "Aww this is so sweet!" Seohyun smiled, seeing all the pictures of them together. "Ohh uh hehe I also have some things for you too." He said, pulling out the presents. "Keke I like your wrapping." Seohyun giggled at the oddly shaped presents. "Aishh blame baekhyun and chanyeol!" Luhan blushed. She giggled, and unwrapped the presents one by one. A keroro stuffed animal, a keroro notebook and stickers, and... "Wahh this looks so expensive." Seohyun pouted. "What's wrong?" Luhan asked. "You spent so much money on me, and I never got anything for you." She said. "Pshh you're worth it! Don't be sad." He said. It was a charm bracelet, with key on it. Luhan pulled out a necklace, with a heart on it, and a key hole in it. "See you're the key to my heart." He smiled cutely. Seohyun's heart melted, and she blushed. "Aishh how are you so sweet?" She laughed. "So am I forgiven?" Luhan asked after they finished eating. "Of course! Am I forgiven?" She asked. "Yes." He smiles. "I love you Luhan." "I love you Seohyun." ^^

 

Kekekeke yay my second oneshot! How is it? Hehehehe hopefully it's good. Thank you to all my subscribers you guys are the best!!!!!! Please continue to comment ok? Kekekeke and like I said I really want ideas for my oneshots from you guys so please don't be shy to tell me plot requests for the oneshots! Please comment subscribe ^^