Surprise Birthday

SeoHan Oneshots

Wahh one week until Luhan oppa's birthday! Seohyun thought, as she looked at the calender on her phone. I need to do something special for him. She was determined to throw a special surprise party for him, especially since they had been together for 4 years now. "Unnie I want to throw a special party for Luhan." She talked to Taeyeon. "Awwwww our maknae is so cute with her boyfriend." Taeyeon happily pinched the cheek of their little one. "Unnie!" She protested. "Ok ok we can help you, and we'll get Super Junior oppas, SHINee oppas, and TVXQ oppas to help." Taeyeon said. "Thank you unnie!" Seohyun shouts happily. "Aigoo maknae so loud!" Taeyeon unnie shouts back.

"Wah hyung next week is your birthday!" Tao says, as the Exo M boys are sitting down after a long dance practice. "Oh yah that's right." Luhan says. "Hehe hyung is getting old." Chen teases. "But I'm still good looking!" Luhan boasts. "Aigoo hyung no one agrees with you except for your fans and Seohyun noona." Tao laughs. "Whatever." Luhan shakes his head. "Do you think she planned something for you?" Kris asks. "I don't know. She never said anything." Luhan shrugged. But inside, Luhan was secretly hoping that Seohyun was planning a party for him. They had been together for a long time now, and it would be really sweet of her to plan a party. "Ok guys let's get back to practice!" Kris announces, and the boys get back to work.

"Hey Teukie oppa!" Seohyun calls out happily. "Hey Hyunnie how are you?" Leeteuk hugs her. Leeteuk cares just as much for Seohyun as Taeyeon does. "I'm planning a surprise party for Luhan oppa and I was wondering you guys could help set it up, and if you wanted to come." Seohyun explained. "Ok sounds fun and I'm pretty sure we're free Leeteuk says. "Yay thanks oppa!" Seohyun says happily. She had already asked Onew oppa and Yunho oppa if they could help out, and they cheerfully said they could. Everything was going great ^^

It was a day before Luhan's birthday. Luhan was feeling pretty down. Seohyun hadn't mentioned anything about plans for his birthday tomorrow. He hardly got to talk to her, since she was busy with schedules for SNSD (but in reality she was planning for his party). Luhan moped around the dorm, and sadly sank down onto the couch next to Lay. "What's wrong hyung?" Lay asked. "It's just that I was hoping that Seohyun had made plans for my birthday tomorrow. But she hasn't called or texted me in a long time. You think she forgot?" Luhan asked. "Aww I'm sure she didn't hyung! And she probably planned something." Lay comforted his hyung. Lay wished he could tell Luhan about the surprise party Seohyun was throwing him tomorrow, but it was a secret he had to keep. Seohyun had texted the rest of the members telling them about the party.

It was a sunny day, and Seohyun woke up bright and early. Her unnies, and the Super Junior, SHINee, and TVXQ oppas had worked late into the night decorating the luxurious hotel ballroom Seohyun had booked for the party. Everything was looking good. Colorful balloons decorated the room. Elegant tablecloths, and beautiful tableware were on the table, with the cute favors that Taeyeon and Tiffany had made. The catering had been set up (all of Luhan's favorite foods would be made). Framed pictures of Luhan were set up everywhere (even some of his baby and childhood pictures that the exo boys had managed to sneak were there). Seohyun was happy, excitedly waiting for the time of the party.

Luhan happily woke up, eagerly jumping out of his bed, and checking his phone. No new texts or calls. Luhan slumped. Did she seriously forget my birthday? All Luhan wanted to do was get back in bed and sleep for the rest of the day. But he forced himself to wash up, and walk outside of the bedroom. To his surprise none of the other members were there. Exo didn't have any schedules today. He spotted a note on the table. It read Dear Luhan, We are going out today, and will be home later. Rest ok? Oh yah happy birthday!!! ^^ ~Kris Wow, just wow. His own friends/members had left him by himself on his birthday. And the happy birthday on the note just seemed like a sidenote. What a terrible birthday. Luhan grumbled to himself, and lay on the couch. His own members and girlfriend seemed to forget that it was his special day.

Seohyun was so excited, everything was put into place, and everyone was here. All that was needed was the special birthday boy. "Seohyun noona Luhan is at the exo dorm." Tao told her, when she had asked. "Thanks I'll go get him now!" She said. Aigoo I hope he doesn't think I forgot his birthday. Seohyun bit her lip nervously. She had on a casual sweater and shorts, so Luhan wouldn't suspect anything. She quickly drove to the dorm, and knocked on the door.

Luhan was watching a drama, when he heard a knocking at the door. Pshh finally they come back. He thought grumpily, and ignored it. The knocking wouldn't stop, and he stood up reluctantly. He threw open the door, and was shocked to see Seohyun there. "Oppa!" She said happily. "What" He grumbled. "Aigoo oppa is grumpy." She pinched his cheek. "Go away." He said, and walked back to the couch. "Aww why is oppa sulking?" Seohyun pouted cutely, and sat down beside him. "Someone forgot what today is." He said. "Well today is a very special date that I planned." Seohyun smiled. "I don't wanna go." Luhan grumbled stubbornly. "Please go oppa. I spent alot of time planning it." Seohyun pleaded and used lots of her aegyo. Luhan smiled. He could never resist his girlfriend's aegyo. "Wait change first into something nice oppa!" She said. Luhan changed into jeans and a nice collared shirt, with a tie. "Let's go oppa!" Seohyun happily linked arms with him.

"Oppa this date is a surprise so can you wear this?" Seohyun handed him a blindfold. Luhan chuckled happily, his girlfriend was so adorable. Luhan was feeling better already because of her. Meanwhile, everyone at the party was finding a place to hide, as Taeyeon had received at text from Seohyun saying they were on their way. Seohyun carefully led Luhan to the party room, and took off his blindfold. 1 2 3 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN!" Everyone had jumped out, and cheered. Luhan was in shock, and looked at Seohyun in amazement. Seohyun smiled, kissed him on the cheek. "Happy birthday oppa!"

 

Yay new oneshot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sowee I haven't updated in a while :(((((((((((( School and finals are so stupid. I hope you guys liked this! Thank you to all my awesome subbies and readers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember guys please leave requests for the oneshots, because I'll gladly accept them and do oneshots on them :) Please comment and subscribe ^o^