Just Best Friends

SeoHan Oneshots

"Seo Seo!" A cute, baby-faced boy with light brown hair and doe eyes races over to the beautiful girl with dark brown wavy locks and an ice princess glare etched on her face. "YA Luhan!!! You almost made me drop my books." Seohyun rolls her eyes and scolds the boy playfully. I can't believe he's older than me, she thinks. "Sowee Seo." Luhan just smiles and wraps his arm around her waist. "Ya Luhan!" She shouts again, and pushes him away. "What?" He pouts. "We've been friends for years, and now all of a sudden you're not used to my skinship." Luhan teases. A light blush paints Seohyun's cheeks bright pink. Yes they've been friends for years, and yes she HAD been used to the constant hugs and hand holding. But a crush made everything different. Seohyun had been crushing on her best friend ever since they entered high school, and Luhan's skinship was never the same after she started to like him a lot more than just a best friend. "Whatever." Seohyun turns to put her books in her locker. Aish textbooks are so heavy, she groaned inwardly. "Someone seems grumpy today." Luhan ruffles her hair affectionately. "Luhan!!" She sighs out of annoyance, and turns to the small mirror hanging on the door, smoothing the hair that now sticks up. "I don't get why you worry about it. You still look perfect anyways." He smiles. Seohyun's heart beat seemed to race faster and she can feel a blush coming on as she hears the compliment that he so easily gives. "So cheesy." She lightly punches his shoulder. "Wow I feel hurt." He pouts and puts his hand over his heart. "So why did you come running over here?" Seohyun asks him curiously. If anything, Luhan's smile just gets bigger. "So you know the girl that I told you I had a crush on?" He says. Seohyun's heart sinks. No it couldn't have happened... "What about her?" She manages to say. "Well I took your advice and I managed to ask her out, and she said yes!" Luhan grins happily. It felt as if her heart cracked into a million pieces. "Wh-what really?" Seohyun stammers. "Hey I'm not that ugly you know." Luhan pretends to frown. "I-I mean I'm happy for you." Seohyun says, and manages to smile a small sad smile. "Well it's all thanks to you! Without your encouragement, I never would've even tried talking to her." Luhan throws his arm around her shoulder and smiles the smile that made Seohyun fall for him in the first place. But, she throws his arm off her shoulder abruptly. "Hey what's wrong?" Luhan asks her worriedly. "Nothing." Seohyun hurriedly walks away from him. "Weren't we going to walk home together?" Luhan catches up to her. "Um I just remembered I have somewhere to go. You can just go home." Seohyun says, turning away from him so he can't see the tears that are starting to form. "You sure?" He asks, and Seohyun nods. "Ok call me later k?" Luhan asks, but he doesn't get an answer, as Seohyun has already run out of the building. Tears already pour down her face, as she finds a bench to sit on. Why did I have to tell him to talk to her?? Why did I have to encourage him?? Why did he even have to have a crush on her? Could he not tell I had a crush on him to??? All these questions run through Seohyun's mind as she sobs into her hand. Her heart has been broken by her own best friend. "Um excuse me are you ok?" A deep voice startles her. And as she looks up... Seohyun temporarily forgets about everything that has just happened.

Hmm maybe a sequel here? Sorry for two sad oneshots in a row... But this one kinda reflects how I'm feeling right now... Hope all of you lovely readers enjoy reading this ^^ Please comment and subscribe ^o^