Jealous Of Fanboys

SeoHan Oneshots

Requested by bratsplash18 hope you enjoy ^^

 

Luhan sighed. Why did his girlfriend have to be so gorgeous?? The idols of SM Entertainment were having a fan meeting and an autograph signing. His girlfriend Seohyun, of SNSD, was surrounded by a crowd of drooling fanboys. If only they knew that she was unavailable he thought. "Pshh like they even have a chance with a goddess like Seohyun." He mumbled grumpily to himself. "Luhan put a smile on your face, you have to look happy for our fans." Kris instructed. Luhan sighed again, and put a small smile on his face. "Hyung what's wrong?" Tao asked worriedly. "Are you feeling ok?" Lay asked. "Yah I'm fine." Luhan replied quietly. The exo members looked worriedly at Luhan, but quickly put a smile on their faces, as the fans started coming their way. "Annyeonghaseyo." "Would you like an autograph?" Luhan greeted many people, and asked the fans if they wanted autographs and pictures. Putting a fake smile on when taking pictures, and using fake cheer when greeting the fans. Aishh normally Luhan loved to greet the exo fans, putting a cute smile on, and thanking them for supporting their group. But today Luhan continuously glanced over at where SNSD was, seeing the huge amount of boys that flocked by them. He could see Seohyun smiling cutely, posing in pictures, hugging the fans, and thanking them for their support. Gyahh the worst part was that Luhan couldn't do anything to stop the boys, since no one could know that he and Seohyun were dating. Luhan sighed a third time in fustration. "Hyung are you ok?" Tao asked again. "Ne. I'm just tired..." Luhan made up. "Maybe you're hungry? There's some snacks in the car." Kris suggested. "Ooh bring some cookies for me!" Xuimin shouted. Luhan shook his head at his hungry hyung, but made his way to the car, since SNSD's spot was in the direction of the parking lot. "Kekeke maknae." Yoona giggled in Seohyun's ear. "What unnie?" Seohyun asked, while signing a fan's album. "I think Luhan is jealous." Yoona whispered. "He is?" She asked. "Ne, didn't you notice how many times he looked over here?" Yoona answered back. "No I didn't. Keke oppa is so silly." Seohyun replied. "Yah he's probably jelly of all your fanboys." Tiffany said. "Aishh not even." Seohyun said giggling. But Luhan was jealous. Coming back from the car, with cookies and chips in his hand, he scowled at the boys that surrounded his Seohyun. Anger was slowly building up in him, and he knew he was going to blow up soon. Luhan took a deep breath, and walked towards the exo boys again. "Yay food!" Xuimin cheered happily. "Aish you're such a kid sometimes." Kris teased. "Am not!" Xuimin pouted, puffing his chubby cheeks out. Luhan tried to smile, but once again his eyes traveled to where SNSD was. His fists started to clench, as he saw Seohyun hug the fanboys warmly. "Hyung are you mad because of Seohyun?" Sehun finally asked. "No, I'm mad because of her fanboys." He said. "Oooohhh Luhan is jealous!" Kai teased. "Yah why can't you just tell them back?" Chen asked. "Because the managers don't want us to spread things about our relationship. They don't want the papparazi involved." Luhan explained. "Well I guess you're just gonna have to deal with it." Kris said. "Wahhhhhh what the heck is that fanboy doing to Seohyun???" Baekhyun asked worriedly, he had been looking over at the SNSD area. All of the exo boys looked over, and saw a boy that was trying to kiss Seohyun. She looked scared and uncomfortable, her unnies had gone to the bathroom, and she was by herself. Luhan was already boiling with anger at this point, and seeing this scene made his cheeks flush an angry red, his fists clench tightly together, and he felt that smoke could be coming out of his ears. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???????" Luhan bellowed. He rushed to where Seohyun was. "YOU DON'T TOUCH HER GOT IT!?" He yelled in fustration. "SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND AND IT'S ME! SO GET LOST!" He shouted, and the guy ran off. All of the anger and jealousy poured out of him while yelling. "Wahh thank you oppa." Seohyun buried her face in the crook of his neck. "Are you ok?" He asked her worriedly, hugging her protectively. "Ne, he was just harrassing me." She mumbled. "Aish stupid fanboy!!!!!" Luhan her hair, calming her down. "Aigoo what happened? We heard shouting." Taeyeon unnie appeared by them, the rest of the SNSD girls followed behind her. "Some fanboy was messing with Seohyun, trying to get her to kiss him." Luhan explained. "WHAT?? Aishh I'm sorry Seohyunnie!!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon cried, and hugged her protectively. "Aish I'm ok unnie, Luhan oppa helped me." Seohyun said happily. The girls thanked Luhan, and went of to talk to the other idols, leaving Seohyun and Luhan alone. "Keke Yoona unnie said you looked jealous. Were you?" Seohyun asked shyly. "Hehe I uh kinda was." Luhan blushed. "How did she know?" He asked. "You kept looking at him she said, and your face gets really red if you're mad, which it was when you looked at the fanboys." Seohyun pointed out. "But it's cute when I'm jealous." Luhan wrapped his arms around her. "Pshh sureeee." Seohyun giggled. Luhan chuckled, and planted a kiss on Seohyun's perfect lips. "As long as you're mine, I don't care about the fanboys." He said smiling happily at her. "Ne you're better than them!" She said. "Duh." And the two happily kissed again.

Yay new oneshot! Kekekeke I don't think it's very good :/ But please tell me what you think (bratsplash and iloveseohyun please tell me if you like it ^^) Sooooo keke jelly Luhan! Him and Seohyun are adorable. Keke I totally approve of this relationship. Sooooo please comment and subscribe ^^ Lovely readers please continue to give requests for the oneshots ok? Yay ^^