T.O.P

Merge

 

The deep lilac dress she wore flowed elegantly as he span her around. She was so close, so intimate, with him, her hands tightly clinging onto him like she never wanted him to let go.

 

He had long stolen her away.

 

The waves of her rusty brown hair, almost golden in the light, swirled neatly into ringlets. Letting his hand drop hers, her body began to spin passionately until he would have her again, clasping her in his arms.

 

He held her heart, far before I ever knew her.

 

The look in his eyes as he gazed at the woman he held, their bodies waltzing to the soothing music. In front of him was a woman who held love in her own eyes, yet he could never recognise it as he gazed down at her, someone he barely knew. Her eyes saw a man she had known for a lifetime.

 

He owned her even before he had met her.

How could I ever pull her away?

 

“Why don't you just tell her?”

 

Seungri stood beside me, his body wrapped with a black suit matching with my own, yet he wore a black skinny tie around his neck. My own was silver.

 

“I can't,” I mumbled uncomfortably, shifting my gaze to somewhere else in the room; away from her hypnotising movements. The fact that he was the one holding her as she was living her world stabbed me deep inside. This painful feeling of want had never embraced my body towards her before, yet I knew she already saw another man. “She already loves him.”

 

The music drowned out all other sounds as I watched his body once again merge with hers.