T.O.P

Merge

As soon as my hands had touched hers, I felt my body fill with a passionate spark; her skin so smooth against mine, her body so close to me. The hand that moulded around her wasit and was placed on the curve of her lower back itched me to pull her even closer to me. I could feel her light breath against the curve between my collarbones, her breath shaking against my skin as if she was nervous of my touch. Yet her gaze trailed up to my eyes and she smiled up at me, kindly; a friendly smile; one which simply whispered, "Thank you for everything."

I wanted to show her, truly, that I wasn't just a friend. Pulling her closer to me, our bodies touching, letting her lose herself in the dance I guided. We danced there, my heart so passionate, so furious, so intense; our steps entwined with eachother so that we, together, could spin endlessly.

Her grip tightened onto me, in a way, not in fear, but to tell me not to ever let go.

As the music slowed down, I felt her touch slip away from me, from the dance she had started with Jiyong, notes of the instruments that had intenstly grown as Jin and I had connected dissolved into the sweet silence of the ballroom.

The light brush of her fingertips carressed over my skin as she pulled away from me, her body bowing politely, saying brightly, her figure slightly shaken, "Thank you, Seunghyun. I enjoyed that."

The backed up as Jiyong appeared, smirking with a hidden meaning, clear to me, of smugness smeared with jealousy, glaring directly at me, taking her hand, as she willingly agreed, for the next dance.

Stumbling away I caught my breath as my gaze crumbled to the ground, knowing that I could never take her heart away from him. It was latched onto Jiyong.