Jin

Merge

 

Right there, dancing with him, the man I had gazed upon for so long, made me feel like I was in my own wonderland. His strong arms wrapped a comforting fortress around my body, protecting me from the pain of the outside world. I could smell the strong scent of his aftershave as my head rested against his shoulder, his long neckline, a line I wanted to drag my fingertips across, a pillow for my thoughts. I would look into those eyes of his, yet every time I did, I could feel my whole world, that had been swirling around us with the drifting waves of music swimming over the curve of dancers, crumble. The fear that gazing, truly, into those beautiful eyes would bring so much hurt to me, washed over me, as I knew that once I saw the real him, the him who just saw some other girl with a pretty face dancing with him, my heart would shatter. I simply wanted to savour the moment, and be Jiyong's girl, if only for a night.

 

I lifted my head up slowly as I averted my gaze towards his refined, smooth face. The whisper of his lips moved silently as his eyes looked down at me, a thoughtful, yet almost playful, smile embracing his lips. His voice quietly sang the words of the song that the musicians commanded on stage, the lyrics of no real importance, yet I couldn't help notice how pretty his notes were sang, how perfect his pitch was. Wisps of his rich, dark hair seemed to almost dance to the music, swaying beautifully like ballroom dancers in moonlight, and he grinned at me, his hand slowly dropping mine to sweep my own strands away from my eyes. His touch shivered slightly against my skin, almost as if he was nervous, but as soon as I felt it, it had already disappeared, leaving him to replace his hand back around the curve of my waist

 

“T.O.P told me about you,” Jiyong smiled, keeping his eyes fixed on mine as we continued to twirl around the room. “Ever since you started recording that song together – how is that going by the way? - he's never stopped talking about you. He insisted I take you here.”

 

I knew why Choi Seunghyun had done that. He was simply being the gentleman that he is; we had been recently planning to release a single together, and letting myself become attached to him, and having the feeling that it was my duty to tell him everything, as the friend he was. Telling him that I was in love with the leader of his idol group wasn't really that hard when I finally did it; it wasn't wrong that I'd admired Jiyong since I'd heard his music. Seunghyun, Big Bang's beloved T.O.P, had simply smiled, although I swear I had seen a hint of sadness in his eyes, and promised he'd surprise me. It was him who had asked Jiyong to take me here.

 

Jiyong winked playfully after his statement, a grin spreading over his lips, and I could feel heat rising rapidly to my cheeks and I knew they were bright red. Jiyong chuckled, my red-hot cheeks and, as my eyes averted to our co-ordinated feet movements, I felt his lips press lightly against my forehead and then his voice tickle my skin, whispering, “He was right.”

 

A shiver sent through my spine causing the tingles of every skin cell dance along my body and as his lips moved closer to mine, his breath tip-toed along my skin, and his passionate voice murmured, “ I don't regret it.”