G-Dragon

Merge

I my fingertips along her smooth, rose-coloured cheeks, leaning towards her, my lips longing to reach hers, to feel how luscious and rich with love they were, but a light yet sharp tap on my shoulder triggered me to pull back, and I felt my stomach flip with disappointment.

 

Her eyes looked embarrassed and I knew that she felt stupid, thinking that I actually was going to kiss her. If only she knew.

 

I reluctantly dropped my hands from her delicate skin and faced the culprit who had rudely interrupted our moment.

 

Not saying a word, I glanced at him in front of me, his eyes not hiding the fact they were gazing at the woman I held as my partner. The silver lines of his dyed hair highlighted the eyes that made women swoon all over him, something I had always been jealous of. His black suit jacket, shining unpleasantly in the ballroom light, opened up to reveal a skinny, sliver tie, mimicking the colour of his hair.

 

“Mind if I cut in?” his low voice flawlessly rolled out from his lips, with his gaze still glued to her, yet I knew he was asking me.

 

As I backed up, trying to act cool and collected, I grinned forcefully and opened my hands out to her for him to replace my body with his, “My pleasure, T.O.P,” I smirked, yet I could even hear sadness in my voice.

 

Stumbling backwards, I watched as her eyes were filled with bewilderment and surprise, her body weak and unmoving as T.O.P took her in his arms, leading her through the rest of the dance. My body continued to slump towards Seungri who was leaning casually against the wall, smiling as he also watched the couple.

 

“Let him have his chance with her,” he muttered as he leaned towards my ear and then I knew who's side he was on. Trying to hide my glare I let him carry on, “Besides, He did set you two up. It's the least you can do.

 

Hearing a couple of girls giggling about him, Seungri swayed, his hands in his pockets, towards them. He turned around for a brief second and grinned towards me, saying as loud as he could for me to hear, “Her name's Jin by the way. Remember that.”

 

He winked playfully and laughed, turning his attention, once again to flirt with the giggling girls, leaving me to sulk on my own.