Jin

Merge

 

His hand swept over mine as he carefully led me down the gleaming, silver staircase, a mere three steps feeling like forever as his fingertips etched silent, sweet words, trailing a line of kisses along my skin. Every inch of my body felt light and sparkly, his sweet touch tingling each area he came in contact with. The dark undertones of his deep brunette locks swept through the upwards strands of his hair, each curved towards heaven in his signature style.

 

My tall heels clinked against the main ballroom floor, the room filled with a fabric of dancers swooping throughout the room, the cool air that swept over me as the couples swirled past me felt light against my skin as my partner grinned at me, the curve of his lips tempting me to trace them with my fingertips. The small button of his black, suit jacket fastened just below the centre of his torso, swiftly showing off his firm body. The opening of the black material of his suit jacket revealed the thin, almost see-through, material of the white top he wore underneath.

 

Letting me take his hand, we slowly flowed into the wave of dancers and he held me close in a waltz position, causing the tingles in my stomach to flutter much more intensely.

 

I felt my lips begin to form the name he was most famously known for, yet his voice murmured into my ear with a soft, “Jiyong. Not GD.”

 

And that's when he began to spin me around with the sweet voice of music being sang through the microphone.