Final Chapter you guys~ Enjoy

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

 

*My POV*

 

Justin ruined the moment by throwing a plate on the wall “SHUT THE &^%#$ UP! I’LL KILL YOU BOTH” He was insane and his eye kept twisting, walking toward them holding his knife. you just realized that l.joe’s head was bleeding. “Don’t hurt him…. Kill me and let him go” she begged “HA. I’LL KILL HIM AND LET YOU LIVE INSTEAD” he’s still yelling. you was too weak so she just hugged l.joe tightly “I love you” she whispered “I love you as well” he hugged back and manage to talk. “NOW DIE” Justin laughed.

 

Suddenly He held up the knife high up in the air ready to kill someone. He thought that no one can stop him now but Jay changed that. He ran Justin and took the knife away “ARE YOU INSENSE?!” Jay shouted. Justin looked at him with anger “This is not your business Jay. Just leave before I’ll kill you too” He said and tried to take it back. He failed as Jay pushed him away. “you ! Take L.joe outta here now” he paused “I’ll take care of Justin” he said and looked at you. you just nodded and helped L.joe out the back door.

 

-30 minutes later-

 

*you’s POV*

 

Here I am sitting and waiting for l.joe to come out of the doctor office. I wondered how Jay and Justin is doing right now? Well nothing bad will happen anyway. I smiled to myself without knowing L.joe was standing in front of me the whole time “What are you thinking?” he asked hit my head lightly “Nothing. Just nothing” I replied “So your head… is it okay?” I asked and he chuckled. “ it’s fine. I’m not going to go crazy if that what you was thinking earlier” he pinched my nose. “That’s good then” I hugged him tightly “Oppa. Let’s go home okay?” I dragged him toward the exit. He nodded and walked behind me.

 

-20 minutes later-

 

*L.joe’s POV*

“Where is my midnight kiss?” I shouted. She just stuck her tongue out “Enough kisses for you today” she said and about to close the door but I put my feet in. “Not till I say so” I said and pulled her out. She looked away and covered her cheek knowing I’ll kiss them but she should be smarter than that. I held her tightly in my arms and inhaled her scent “I love you so much” I told her and kissed her forehead “Me too L.joe… me too” she said it softly but then she kissed my lips. I was really enjoying the moment. Right there I knew it that I need to make her my wife.

 

THE END

 

 

[WARNING. DON’T READ THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU THINK THE STORY SHOULD END WITH NO SADNESS]