Discussion

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

-Recap-

 

You were in a restaurant with L.joe and his father. Later His father asked you would go to America to study senior year with L.joe and you said

*you's POV*

“Yes! I would love too but you mean as in a scholarship Right?” I asked him back “That great that you go. Well it’s like a scholarship…...” he smiles. I knew it. As long as I study hard I proud to have this and I will repay he back.  I turn to L.joe and I saw him giving me a weird look but a good weird. I ate my meal to make L.joe’s dad happy. For me I hate it.

 

L.joe looks closer to me and whisper “Thanks for going with me” I smirk “Stupid! I want to study and not because of you” I joked. He glared at me and hit me with his spoon. “ How adorable” his father said and stood up. “Are you guys done?” he said “ Neh Father” l.joe said as I nodded. “So you guys should go back. Take a good night rest.” He said and we bow.

 

-In the car-

 

“So when are we going to tell our friends about this?” I asked him “ What do you mean ‘we’? You’re going to tell them” him replied while turning left “ Me? Idiot! Most of them are your friends. You are not me!” I protested.  He sighs “Alright! We are going to tell them together tomorrow night. Happy now?” I clapped my hands together “Very!”

“So you want to go to the dorm now?” he asked “Uh…. Yeah” I said where does he think he want to go? “I’m hungry. Let’s buy some ramens” I didn’t say anything but my belly did “Let’s eat together then.” He said while poke my belly. “Weirdo” I said. “And I’m proud of it” he said while hitting his chest. My so call boyfriend always act weird and flirty when he’s alone with me but with others he turns in to a really cold person who act like he doesn’t have any emotions at all. But he’s a good person deep down I mean deep deep deep down. That why he receives strange nick name from me. Like ‘Korean Sasuke’ ‘Emo boy’. When I called him that he didn’t even bother anymore so I called him ‘Onion head’ then he change his hair to pink. Now he hate me when I call him ‘Cotton candy head’ I love calling him that.

He bought two cups of ramen and we ate it in the car. “ Yeobo-ah” he said “ Hmm?” I still have ramen in my mouth “ You know you’re talking a big step going to the US right?” he said while putting his cup down “ I know. But I came here from Japan and I’m fine So I’m alright you?” I replied “ I’m fine as long as I have you around” he said while starting the engine “ I hate you!” I said “ For what?” he asked “ For being too sweet” I said and he kiss my cheek I wipe it off and pout. He laughs and went to the dorm.

Wait he’s not going to our dorm he’s going to Chun Ji’s building… “ Why are we here?” I asked him “ Chun Ji borrow my Ipod” I nodded. He got out of the car “ Stay here” He said and walked in the building.

It’s really dark and scary. “ I’m not scare” I said to myself suddenly I heard dogs howling “ I’m outta here” I got out too and ran in the building.

I got to Chun Ji’s room and I try to open his door and it’s unlock. When I open it I saw……..