Chapter 9

That Pair of Eyes...

 

 

 

CH 9 ;

 

 

 

 

"Why my eyes?" Byunghun hissed at you, pinning you up on the wall harshly.

"I hate it when people comment on my eyes." He continued.

"Especially when you said it out of nowhere, making it sound so sarcastic." He tightened his grip on your hand.

You winced in pain, begging him to let go, but he wouldn't.

"B-Byunghun ah... It hurts..."

"I've gotten used to others making fun of me. But why you?"

The last sentence caught your attention.

"Because I've started to fall for you. I don't want you to sound sarcastic about my eyes too. I hate it. I don't want to fall for you. I'm not good enough for you."

You were stunned. You forgot about the pain in your wrists. He just confessed to you. Did he? Were you hearing things?

"I think... I think I'm starting to like you..."

With that, he started leaning in closer to you...
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N;

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS~

How was the TROLL CHAPTER? xD Oh yes I'm cunning-

It's okay, I know how you feel too. Because some of my favourite fanfics were updated with a troll chapter too -.- Oh major turnoff~

But I'm actually quite kind! (TEEHEE~) Keep scrolling down, because the ACTUAL CHAPTER is just below xP 

And oh, please erase the troll chapter from your mind xD

Enjoy the actual chapter~ <3 사랑해요 ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He hates me," You tugged at the hem of your school uniform, repeating the three words over and over again.

"Ya, Haneul ah..." Seo Hee used a finger to poke at your cheek, "He's just a crazy, emotional guy with a big attitude problem so just ignore him..."

"Was it really that bad?" Ji Hee nudged you.

You shrugged as you stopped tugging at your uniform and looked at your three friends.

"Your fault." You glared daggers at Ji Hee.

"You're on with it!" Ji Hee imitated you in a more exaggerated manner as always, leaving you speechless.

"I'm still a faithful and loyal 4Nia." You said, lifting your head up before letting your eyes scan the place for a particular guy who had caused you to be in such a state of mental-beakdown.

 

You had no idea why you were looking for him in the first place.

 

"I'm going to stay back," You suddenly stopped walking and tried to find an excuse to leave, "Erm... I got to practice a dance item."

You knew very well that the three of them did not buy your words. They let you go ahead with your own plans anyways.

They waved goodbye to you and headed back to the dormitory whilst you walked up the stairs to the classroom to see if Byunghun was still in there.

You found the classroom lights and fans switched off with the windows and doors closed. Your heart fell for a certain reason, and you made a left turn towards the dance studios.

Turning the knob and pushing the door open, you entered and saw a half-dead, sweaty Kingka lying down on the floor with his hands spread wide apart, chest rising up and down rapidly.

"Annyeong." He said, grabbing his water bottle and sitting up to drink some water.

"Are you going to use the studio for a long time?" You placed your bag on the wooden floor and looked at him.

Changjo is a cool guy with an attitude only in the presence of fangirls. In actual fact, he is not stuck up, neither is he a guy with an attitude problem.

The very first time you shared the dance studio with him, you kept dancing non-stop, not paying any attention to Changjo. He watched you from time to time before rudely turning off the song without warning. He spared no thoughts in asking, "Aren't you going to ask for my signature?"

Yes, and those were the exact words. You remember it so clearly because he was so epic, being full of himself then.

"But I'm not your fan. I'm a 4Nia and Exotic. Why not you debut first and I'll see if I'll be your fan?" You had replied bluntly. Well, you could not help it. You hated his attitude so much at that time. Did he think that every girl in the world would ask for his signature?

That is the reason as to why you are able to converse with him so comfortably now- simply because he knows you are not a fangirl and he does not need to waste his time making you go gaga and drool all over him. Moreover, the both of you frequently share the dance studio. Naturally, he will let his guard down and open up more of his inner self to you when it is only the both of you present. Other than that, he seems like he is desperate for fangirls to scream about how hot he is with his attitude mode on.

"Nope. I guess I'm done. I don't think I can carry on anyways. I'm almost dead." Changjo smiled, grabbing his towel to wipe his sweat as he started packing up.

You nodded before going to the changing room to change into your shirt and sweats.

By the time you came out from the changing room, the Kingka had left. Connecting your mobile phone to the speakers in the studio, you heard a voice echoing in your head for the upteempth time.

"On behalf of the owner, thanks."

That deep, mesmorizing gaze in his eyes just attracted you so much that you bluntly blurted out that his eyes were pretty. You slapped yourself mentally. That was you, always speaking out your thoughts without going it through in your head. You blamed your bad habit for whatever happened earlier on in the classroom.

After thinking through his words again and again, you still could not figure out the meaning of that sentence. The owner of that pair of eyes was himself, so why could he not just say "thank you", but also say "on behalf of the owner"?

This is more brain-wrecking than algebra... Why is he always popping into my head randomly... This is driving me crazy.

Pushing your thoughts away, you turned the volume up at full blast and started to immerse yourself in the world of dancing, letting the strong beats of the song take control of you as they drummed into your head, allowing yourself to forget about everything else- including the guy with that pair of eyes...

 

 

 

 

A/N; Thank you for the 90 subscribers! Hope you enjoyed the actual update~ And being trolled, of course xD LOVE YOU ALL! :3

 

 

 

 

 

Okay he's just so perfect someone tell me why ;~; /sings Max's long note in Wae/