Chapter 14

That Pair of Eyes...

 

 

CH 14 ;

 

 

You smiled and waved slightly when Byunghun managed to get rid of the fangirls and neared his seat beside you. A curve tugged at his lips as he took his seat and massaged the tips of his fingers silently.

You chuckled, earning his attention. 
"Painful, huh?" You asked, remembering how he was having trouble pressing onto the strings of the guitar.

 

He nodded and reached out into his pocket, pulling out his thumbdrive. "Here," He put it on your table, "You keep it."

"It's normal," You continued as you looked at his fingers before keeping the thumbdrive, "You'll get used to it." 
He smiled and nodded, "I'll practice hard" He said softly.

 

You thought you saw stars for a moment. That smile he gave you a few seconds ago... It was a smile that you have never seen on his face before, a smile that was more than the usual small curve tugging at his lips. 

 

Even his eyes smiles along with his lips. It was as if his whole face was lighted up with a vibrance you have never seen before. 

 

It was the smile of all smiles that made your heart the warmest. No smile have ever made you feel this way before.

 

Urgh. You shook your head before glancing out of the window. Why is he taking over my entire head now...


The amount of time you spend a day simply thinking about him is absurd. It is even more insane that your heart starts beating a million times faster when you see him. 
How you feel so self-conscious when you are near him, how you literally melt down when you hear his voice, how you want to push all the fangirls away from him... 
Everything was starting to go crazy and unexplainable.

 

To think that this started from the mere wanting of breaking down Byunghun's walls to see the inner him, and to get to know him more.
You could not help it. Curiosity got the better of you during the days where you first knew him. This guy, Lee Byunghun, is too mysterious. 

 

No one knew a single thing about him- and that includes ChanHee. No one knew the reason for him staying in the dormitories during the weekends when everyone goes home. 
All the more, no one knew why Byunghun has books in braille and why he walks while holding onto walls and railings. 

 

Byunghun's life was too enclosed, too secretive. 
In addition, the video of Byunghun in which you came across on Youtube did not help ease your curiosity at all- it only helped to make you wonder more about him.

 

Call yourself a busybody for wanting to peer into his life so much. Call yourself a person that has brought the current situation upon yourself. 
What was the situation now, though?

 

According to Seo Hee, you were falling in love with Lee Byunghun.

Or perhaps you have already fallen in love with him.


Denial is what you are experiencing now. You constantly deny that statement that Seo Hee has made. Why? Simply because you find it impossible to like him when all you initially aimed for was to know more about him. It is impossible to fall in love with him because it is only his eyes which are alluring-- nothing more, nothing less-- or so, you convinced yourself. 

 

Little did you know that nothing is impossible when it comes to "love", and that a little spark would set off a fire

It so happens that in your case, that little spark would be Byunghun's eyes.

 

That pair of eyes which are filled with a mysterious ora that you can not help but fall in love with him while trying to unravel the story behind those beautiful pair of eyes.

 

However, nobody would have thought that the said guy could possibly return the feelings that you have been trying to deny...

Nobody would have noticed that behind that sad yet mysterious look in his eyes, lie the very look of affection and admiration...

 

 

 

 

 

A/N;

Update!!! /3 cheers for me hohoho/

It's been so looong since I updated! I'm sorry :( My school life is really hectic... And I'm currently preparing for a dance competiton ^^ I'll try to update whenever I can though... :) Love you gaise so muchie!!! 

 

 

LJoe is so hawt in here I can't- I'm literally crying 7163128874789 buckets of tears. Chunji also ;~; Minsoo his smile- Ricky I really- Changjo I'm crying at his hawtness- Niel please his voice I'm sobbing legit tears.

 

 

 

Would you all please help me with this poll? ^^ I'm afraid my slow updates due to school will affect your liking towards the story :( ...

 

 

Oh! And lastly, can you all be so kind as to check out my dance cover of EXO's "Growl" and song cover of "Goodbye Summer" by f(x) and D.O? ^^ Thanks! (They are ish though... .__.)

 

 

 

 

UPDATED;

Chapter 4--- The Price of Destiny

Chapter 96--- ∞ INFINITE Facts ∞