Chapter 6

That Pair of Eyes...

 

 

CH 6 ;

 

"You hugged your bag tightly, trying to keep your eyes open for the last few minutes of Mathematics lesson. Yes, that was how drained you were after six hours of school.

However, ever since the empty seat beside you was occupied, you found yourself taking occasional glances at the person beside you instead of looking outside the window and daydreaming.

You became more self conscious and awkward because of all the girls gazing towards your direction- Thanks to the guy beside you. 
How awkward it is to have people looking at you indirectly, you can never put it in words. But that awkwardness you were experiencing is definitely worse than tripping on your own shoelaces in front of the school Kingkas.

Byunghun took vocal and rap classes, while you took dance classes. That was the only lesson in which the both of you were in different classes, which was also the period in which you found yourself thinking about him...  You did not know why that was so, but you reassured yourself that you were merely caring for a classmate that is currently the victim of gossip, and it was nothing more than that.

Just as you were about to let your eyes drift away to your right again, the 3 words were finally being spoken.

"Class is dismissed." Mr Lee said, and the whole class broke into chaos instantaneously. Your eyes instantly found its energy to keep open. Those 3 words were just what you needed to hear ever since the lesson started an hour ago.

Grabbing your bagpack in which you packed fifteen minutes before the lesson ended (Yes, that explains exactly what kind of a student you are, but definitely not how you get into the list of top 10 honour students without fail each year.) , you walked to the back of the class to join your besties.

"That newbie beside you," Seo Hee nudged you cheekily and used her chin to casually gesture at Byunghun, "How's he?"

"Ya, is he visually impaired?" Ji Hee asked with curiosity overflowing from within her voice.

"He was copying notes from the board... He looked right into my eyes the moment I talked to him. It means that he can locate where my eyes are. He should be able to see." You reasoned out, a little exasperated at your own friends bringing up the topic of him being blind also.

"Then what's with that braille thingy?" Ji Hee eyed Byunghun who was miserably trapped within a circle around him formed by crazy fangirls.

"Honestly... I have no idea," You shrugged, "He couldn't be blind if he can copy notes on the board though."

"Krisus, he's making my brain tie itself in knots." Ji Hee blurted out before stoning for a moment and breaking out into a sheepish grin, scratching her neck while feigning innocence, "You heard nothing..." She tried to play it away with an eye smile.

"I give you 5 seconds to run." You threatened Ji Hee who was desperately trying to escape the situation now by using the cutie player aegyo.

You flicked her forehead hard after seeing that she had no intention to run, "Use the word 'Krisus' one more time and you're so dead, I promise."

"But it's already a habi-"

"No buts," You stuck your tongue out, "You lost the bet, you pay the price."

The both of you had placed a bet on the winner of Music Bank the previous Friday. 
If Ji Hee loses, she would be banned from using 'Krisus' for a week.
If you lose, you would have to change your wallpaper from Baekhyun to PSY for two weeks.

Apparently, Ji Hee had lost the bet, and you had to admit it was kind of fun seeing her suffer from not being able to use her all-time favourite word.

Then again, unknowingly, your eyes were set in the direction of Byunghun. Before he could catch you looking at him, your eyes quickly darted away to a nearby table. You tried to look at everywhere but Byunghun.

Is he okay? Are the fangirls hurting him?

You quickly shook off the thoughts, plugging a side of your earpiece into your ear and the other into Jae Ah's ear.

"Omo! You downloaded the song already?! You're fast huh," Jae Ah wiggled her eyebrows playfully and dug into her pocket, searching for her phone, "Send it to me now!"

"Of course I'm fast. I'm their number one fan, unlike somebody." You replied, wanting to troll Jae Ah, but ended up saying it half-heartedly, causing the sentence to lose its sacarsm. Your attention had somehow shifted back to the group of fangirls trying to ask Byunghun out, tugging at the hem of his shirt and doing pathetic, disgusting aegyos.

He did not seem to harbor the intention of being harsh to them or to push them away physically, like how Kingkas usually do. Your heart felt a pang.

Does he not mind the fangirls getting all touchy with him...?

Hold on... Why am I even being affected by this...?

 

------------------------------

 

"Oppa! Are you free tomorrow after school?"

Byunghun packed his bag silently, ignoring the group of girls that has surrounded him, trapping him in the middle.

"Oppa, why were you using brail?"

"Can you all please mov-" Byunghun could not finish his sentence.

"There's this movie coming up and-"

"I need to g-" He tried to free himself from the grasp of a shameless fangirl that had held onto his hand tightly.

He in air through his teeth, trying to control his fist from flying through the air to a fangirl's face. Guys can't be violent towards girls. Control.

"For the last time, can you all plea-" Byunghun was about to lose it until he got cut off again.

"Byunghun ah!"

Byunghun kicked his chair in irritation, making some fangirls jump at the sudden action. Before they even recovered from the shock, they started screaming again upon seeing a Kingka standing within a distance of 4 metres from them.

"Chunji opp-!" 
"Oppa would you like to-"

Chunji had pulled Byunghun out of the class in the twinkling of an eye. Before the fangirls even finished their first sentence of spazzing, the two of them had vanished to who-knows-where, leaving the fangirls stunned at their sudden disappearance.
 

 

 

A/N;Some ChunJoe for you all ~ Thank you for all your support!  Anyways, L.Joe's earrings have been so awesome lately xD

 

 

TIN TAP ft 100% SHAKE~ xD