Chapter 12

That Pair of Eyes...

 

 

 

 

 

 

CH 12 ;

 

 

You scrambled out of bed excitedly. Your alarm clock had not even sounded and you have woken up on your own. This is like some miracle, because on other days, you would not even hear your alarm go off.

You had decided to go home to stay for the weekend, since you had left the uniform for your part time job at home and you wanted to bring your guitar over to the dormitory.

You needed to work part time at a cafe in order to support your younger sister, yourself and your mother. Your mother's salary alone was not enough to feed the whole family. Moreover, with another source of income in the family, your mother can work lesser shifts.

Having this part time job was never much of a burden to you despite it taking away your studying or dancing time. This was mainly because your colleagues at the cozy cafe were really nice friends, and posed as a second family to you.

You wondered if Byunghun stayed at the dormitory though. He never seemed to talk about his family.

Well, he does not really talk to begin with.

You lazed around the living room for a little while before going back to your room to print out the information you have found regarding your project topic, in which you have asked Jae Ah about because you were daydreaming in class.

Packing up your bag and slinging your guitar on your left shoulder, you shouted to your younger sister that you were going out. With that, you left the house with excitement growing in your heart with each step you took closer to school.

 

• • • • • •

 

Byunghun has not completely adjusted to reading words- words that every other normal person uses.

After the surgery, he still did not feel like a normal person without disabilities.
People were gossiping behind his back about him using braille and grazing the wall or holding onto railings as he walked. 
He ignored these comments and continued to live life.

In fact, these comments were already considered very kind to Byunghun when compared to what he had experienced in the past.

Byunghun headed to his locker to retrieve the information he had printed out for the project.

From a distance, he saw the different candies and notes that were taped to his locker by his admirers again. He sighed internally and took them out, putting them into his bagpack and crumpling the notes up as usual. It had already become part of his daily routine.

It was scary, how he have not even heard of the names of his admirers who taped short notes on his locker and they are all so gaga over him.

He felt undeserving of all these good treatment. 
Byunghun was not accustomed to people being nice to him.
He was not used to having such attention.

To be honest, he felt so humiliated when Haneul told him that his -the donor's eyes were pretty.

From the moment he sat down beside the girl that was looking out of the window with a blank expression, he found her special. He found her different in a sense.

Unlike other girls, she never went mad over him. She had never sent him lunch boxes, left notes or candies on his locker. She barely even talked to him- or maybe it was his own fault. She had attempted to start up a conversation quite a few times, and he quickly ended it with short replies or a nod of the head.

Whenever she turn to look at him in the eye to talk to him, he would notice that twinkle in her eyes, that cheerfulness and simple mindedness in her.

Her popularity was never close to that of a queenka's, but she did have her own group of guys crushing on her.
It was a no-brainer though. The said girl is lovable and pretty- beautiful, in fact.

She is different. And Byunghun wanted to know more of her.

But he did not know how to. 
The walls he had built up in the span of more than ten years were definitely not in his favour.

He looked back at the empty room before putting on his shoes.

Chanhee had gone home for the weekend to stay. The said guy did not really bother Byunghun now that he knew how much of an anti social person the rapper is.
Byunghun did feel at peace now, but the fact that the irritating guy was not being how he used to makes Byunghun uncomfortable and awkward.

Awkward was not a new feeling for Byunghun though.

He locked the door and set off to the school library where he was supposed to meet Haneul with the materials that he prepared for the project in his hands.

He was somewhat excited to see her; he was excited because there was a tiny bit of hope and longing from deep within him to know more about Haneul later on.

Choi Haneul, he thought, she is different.

He thought he felt his heartbeat increase in that minute, but ignored it for he knew he was being crazy.

Little did he know that it was not just him being crazy; it was him slowly falling for the said girl.

 

 
 

 

A/N;

Annyeong! ^^ I missed all of you~ (why am I being so corny here pmsl xD) I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter ~

And erm yes... Fluff may or may not be coming xP

Firstly, I would like to apologize for not having updated in a month... Oh gosh don't be mad please ;~; I was having my exams, and then I got back my results... Right now it's the holidays for me! And as I promised on the subscribers' feed, I'm updating now :D

Next, thank you so much for staying with me <3 I know I say this at the end of almost every chapter... But I'm really so thankful for all of you, because as I said before, I did not even expect this story to reach this number of subscribers... Thank you so much, really <3

Finally, if you all have noticed, I've done some editing to the foreword and description in the story! ^^ Hope you all think it's prettier!~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, and I'm introducing graphic services in my advertisement shop now! Do drop by @╭ ℒight§aber Aᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪsᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ Sʜᴏᴘ ╯  if you all need an advertisement or graphic! ^^