Update!

That Pair of Eyes...

Hello subbies!

 

It's been really long since I've came back here, and its really heartwarming to see that there are still new readers and comments on this story.

 

Honestly, this is my favourite story out of all the stories I've written, and I've been contemplating on whether to come back or not.

 

In these 3 years I've been away from AFF, I've moved onto higher education, been bullied, fell in and out of depression, and had to go in and out of the hospital several times. I have even fallen away from k-pop for a period of time, and recently I've gone back to listen to songs I used to listen and came across Teen Top's MVs. My feels for L.Joe hit me again and here I am writing this to all of you, although I don't know how many of you will be reading this now.

 

I've decided that I'll do the following as I want a fresh new start on AFF

- change my AFF username.

- delete my stories.

- repost this story starting from chapter 1 all over again.

 

I hope that all of you will continue to support me :) I may have deproved in my writing skills, but I'll put in my effort to continue this story with the same standard and quality as I have done before.

 

Thank you for all of your understanding, and thank you so much for the support you have given me all these while. I would also like to apologize for my sudden absence and for leaving this story halfway done, leaving all of you hanging there.

 

I love you guys <3