First Day At School

Destiny

"Unnie, wake up! You're gonna be late!" Tiffany shouted at the morning.

"Tell the teacher to come at 10..." Taeyeon is still sleeptalking.

"Unnie-ah! We are going to school! The teacher won't come! Don't you remember, yesterday you and me registed in Seoul Art! You said you will try to live a normal life, and registed in this school to study music! How could you forget it!?" Tiffany took the blanket which Taeyeon covered herself with.

"Ok, I'm up... Have you made the breakfast!?" Taeyeon gone to the bathroom to wash herself.

"Already done in years! I even finished the lunch. It's your beloved kimbap(korean food... pretty like sushi, but just with vegatable)!"  Tiffany shouted from the kitchen while she set up the table.

"TIFFANY!!!?" Taeyeon screamed when she finished changing and got out of the bathroom.

"What!?" Tiffany shocked.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR HAIR!?" Taeyeon aksed because she was shocked that tiffany cut her beatiful long hair.

"Well, I cut it. You chose this school because you could hide yourself easier, so... I think looking as bad as possible won't bring people attention..." Tiffany said while smiling. "But it wasn't that bad, is it?" 

"FANY-AAAHH!" Taeyeon hugged her bestfriend, almost crying.

"Don't worry, I won't make you like this. Just put on more make up than usually, which make you seem like you're ugly, that enough!" Tiffany said while caressed Taeyeon's hair. "C'mon, lets eat! You're really being late!"

---

(at school)

The parking at school is almost full of cars. A lot of people is moving to the big beautiful building aside of the parking. Taeyeon's red ferrari won't stand out at all because most of the other car isn't cheaper than her. 

Taeyeon should actually look cute in her uniform, but because of Tiffany make up, she look no more than an unsually student with big glasses. Tiffany who was going out from the other side of the car look really cute in her pink uniform even she cut her hair. But without make up or any branded handbag, make people look away from her. But still she's smiling because she happy to go to school and her plan succesed...

Suddenly, a grey fancy sportcar coming in a high speed toward Taeyeon and Tiffany. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon aside but isn't fast enough and got hit by the mirror on the left the car. She falls down on ground while holding her hip. Taeyeon who was on the other side of the road, got up and rushed to Tiffany.

"Kwenchana(means are you ok)!?" Taeyeon worried.

"Kwenchana(means also I'm ok)" Tiffany said with her eyesmile but was biting her lips because it hurts a lot. 

The car stopped and a boy in around 180cm got out of it, and running toward Tiffany.

"Kwenchana?" The boy asked.

"Kwen..." Tiffany looked up to that boy and was suddenly soundless. The boy who was bending himself to look at Tiffany had a pair of worried eyes. The time of Tiffany's world suddenly stopped. She couldn't say a word. She totally fallen in love with this boy.

"Fany-ah!? Kwenchana?" Taeyeon looked at the silence girl and shook her hard. "TIFFANY!!!"

"What?" Tiffany finally returned from her own world. "Kwenchanayo..." Tiffany anwered the boy.

"Great. If you need anything, just call me. My name is Siwon." Siwon took Tiffany's phone which was lying on the ground. "Here's my number. See you around!" Siwon winked to Tiffany and got back to his car and drove away. 

"Are you... really ok?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who was still watching the back of the car. 

"Yes... lets go, we're late!" Tiffany got help by Taeyeon to get up and walked to the class. 

"Annyonghaseyo, Sunny inmida!(means hello, i'm Sunny)" Sunny smiled brightly to the girls. She was also wearing a big pair of glasses like Taeyeon which covered her cute face.

"Hi! We're new here. I'm ...Gil Taeyeon and this is Hwang Tiffany." Taeyeon still answered even she's confused by the brightness of the girl. 

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Tiffany reached her hand to Sunny and smiled happily.

"Since you're new here, why don't I take you around the school in the breaks?" Sunny Asked.

"Well, Tiffany got..."

"Yeah!" Tiffany interupted Taeyeon.

"But you're hurt?"

"It's ok, I'm feeling much better!" Tiffany removed Teayeon's hand on her shoulder.

"OK!" Sunny shouted happily. Taeyeon and Tiffany was the first one who is talking with her. Sunny was never good to show off herself, which made everyone hate to be with her. 

While the girls was leading by Sunny to their class, a lot of people gathered at the gate and shouted something. "What are they doing?" Taeyeon was curious.

"I think it's Ri Donghae and his friends. He's the most famous boy in the school because he's the most handsome guy and is good at both singing and dancing. He can also make a lot of beautiful songs." Sunny explained. 

"Oh..." Taeyeon can't even see his face because of the crowd.

"The class is starting soon! we better hurry up! Our first class is Singing class!" Sunny said and the three girls hurried to the class.

---

(lunch time - at canteen)

"Ok, this is a school were people could show off alot. You don't actually need to wear uniform, but as us, because we don't have brand clothes like them could wear it. The most famous girls is Yoona and Yuri, the twin girl. They aren't like the other girl. They don't show off a lot, but they got talent and beauty which made a lot of boys falling in love with them. They are really kind too so a lot of girl like they too. They never had enemy. On the guys side, Ri Donghae, Choi Siwon and ...Lee Sungmin is the most popular." Sunny paused a second when she said Sungmin. "They are really talented boys, but I heard they're all playboys. Since they are new here too, I don't know pretty much about them." She looked down on her food.

"Mhmm..." Taeyeon nodded cutely. Tiffany got the same face as Sunny and also looked at her food too.

"Then why did you chose this school, when you think you're not matched?" Taeyeon asked Sunny.

"Well, a lot of famous singers granduated at this school, and I want to be a singer too." Sunny looked at Taeyeon again. "What about you? Why did you chose this school? And where are you from?" 

Taeyeon and Tiffany glanced each other a second. "Well... Same as you! I want to be a singer!" Taeyeon said. She did said the truth, but isn't the whole thing.

The girls enjoyed the lunch together while they're in their own world: Tiffany was thinking of Siwon, Sunny was thinking of Sungmin, and Taeyeon? She is thinking of living a normal student life in an abnormal school. But ahe didn'e know, a heart has already fallen for her...

-------------

I'm sorry for the boys is entering the scene pretty late... 

But I'll still try! 

Remember: I'm open with comments! If you got any good idea, I'll try to put it in my story. However, this is still my first fanfic, so it still need perfection! 

Soon it's my winter break time, so I got more time to write! ;) 

Thank you for all my subscribers!!!!!!!! <3 Saranghae!

Note: Taeyeon's surename is actually Kim(김) but she changed it to Gil(길) in order to not be noticed by her father.