Performance

Destiny

Next day Tiffany woke up and saw Taeyeon beside her. She smiled at her, then washed herself and made breakfast. Taeyeon was again waking by Tiffany, but she was up at once today. She doesn't want to make any trouble for Tiffany today, because she want her to be happy. Taeyeon tried to talk as much as she can to make Tiffany forget about yesterday. But all the answer is just like "ahh" or "mhm" and a slight smile. Taeyeon was sad looking at Tiffany like this.

Donghae, Siwon and Sungmin entered the school, and the fangirls screamed and shouted, as usually. But today, they didn't even gave a glare. Sungmin was happy, but he don't want Sunny to see he's talking to other girls as usually, so he's not doing aegyo today. Donghae was prepered for Taeyeon, so he don't want Taeyeon to think he's a playboy. And Siwon? He's just hurt by Tiffany and can't think of anything but what happened yesterday... "I'm sorry..." "It's better if we aren't!" Why? Are you in love with someone? Siwon was deeply into his thought and didn't even know that he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorr..." Siwon realised who he was bumping into.

"It's ok!" Tiffany said immediately and got away with Taeyeon and Sunny. Sunny couldn't even say hi to her boyfriend.

"Wait... Sunny, can you go to the class with Fanny? I forgot something..." Taeyeon said to Sunny.

"What is it?" She asked. Sunny didn't know what happened yesterday with Tiffany. 

"Just go! I'll... tell you later!" She turned and run back to the crowd of girls.

"Let's go!" Sunny said happily and took Tiffany arm.

---

"Oppa, I need a talk..." Taeyeon struggled through the crowd and faced Donghae.

"What are you saying? Who do you think you are? bla bla..." The crowd was angry and was ready to beat Taeyeon.

"What!?" Donghae answered happily, and the voice around turned to whispers.

"Come here..." Taeyeon started to go and Donghae followed her to the rooftop.

The crowd whispered even more.

---

"So... have you thought about yesterday?" Donghae thought she would confess to him.

"Well, it's not what I'm going to talk about... Ehm... Have you talked to Siwon yesterday?"

"No... What is it?"

"I don't know... it's just... You know, I thought Fanny liked Siwon, so I planned to make them together... But thing doesn't goes well. When I came home, I saw Fanny slept, but she was crying.... Do you know Siwon is in love with someone or something?"

"Well, he is in love with Fanny... As long I guess so. I thought he did confess yesterday, and got refused. But... Fanny is crying!? What does it mean...?" Donghae and Taeyeon was in deep thought... And Taeyeon broke the silence.

"Whatever! Just wait and see. If they really liked each other... Let's help them! I don't think we could eat together today, but let's exchange our number and keep in touch!" Taeyeon smiled brightly, which makes no one can refused her request.

"Yeah! Mhm... Here's my number! But Siwon should help his dad with his company today... So I think we can eat together!" Donghae winked.

"OK!" They gave each other a high five and then went to class. 

---

"WHAT!?" Taeyeon shouted in the middle of the class.

"Calm down, Taeyeon-shi. You two came to this school two months already! And it's Chunseok(15th in the 8th month of lunar year) soon. You're gonna perform before the school, and it's determined! No more comments!" The teacher said and continued the lesson. The class started whispering like "Why they?" or "They don't have talent at all!" 

"Ottokhe(means what to do)?" Taeyeon gave a glance to Tiffany.

"Well, I think we just have to do it..." Tiffany said expressionless. Taeyeon just pouted.

---

(at school's canteen)

"You should sing the song you sang in the practice room!" Donghae said when Taeyeon told them they should perform in front of school.

"How did you know...?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well... I saw you guys... that day..." Donghae's avoiding her eyes.

"But you know, we don't want to show off anything..." 

"Well, if you hide your talent like this, people would be more curious about you, like how did you get in this school and more..." Sungmin added.

"You really should sing! It's beautiful!" Donghae said like a child.

"Ok...then... What will you do?" Taeyeon turned to Tiffany.

"Mhm... You san sing 'If', ... I can just make a song... We got two weeks, so it won't be any problem." 

"And if you got any problem, I can make you a song!" Donghae said happily. It's easy for him to make a song because he had already made a lot of songs.

"Mhm!" Tiffany smiled slightly and started to think about the song.

"And don't forget to beautify yourself!" Sunny said happily. "You really do stand out if you don't!" 

"Ok..." Taeyeon is still a bit afraid to gather attention. But she already did, because she is now sitting with the two most handsome guy in this school, or maybe even the world.

"Yah! I mean everday! You don't need to be beautiful at once, but step by step, so people won't notice!" Sunny winked.

"Ok! If you're with us! You're beautiful too, so why hide yourself?" Taeyeon argued.

"Well, you know I don't have money or time to this..." Sunny looked down.

"Don't worry! Let's go to mall today! My treat!" 

"I can't use your money!"

"Then let me help too! I'm your boyfriend, right?" Sungmin said and gave Sunny a kiss on her forehead. Sunny just blushed.

"Thank you very much..." Sunny started to cry. She never had friends like this.

"Pabo! Crying because we buy you things!" Taeyeon said and caressed Sunny's hair.

"I... don't feel like going... I need some time to make the song. Just you go!" Tiffany said to Taeyeon.

"Ah... Don't be like this! You have still two weeks!" Taeyeon pouted and begged.

"No... I just... don't feel like going..." Tiffany smiled.

"Ok, then..." Taeyeon lokked down.

"Don't be sad! Just buy something for me, then."

"Ok! I'll buy you a lot of beautiful clothes!" Taeyeon's mood is up again.

--- 

After the school, Taeyeon carried Tiffany home and then went to the shopping mall with Sunny, Sungmin and Donghae. They bought a lot of branded clothes, branded make up, and even made cantact lenses to Sunny, made she looked like a princess before they could leave. Taeyeon bought two dresses which she and Tiffany could use on stage. After 4 hours of shopping, they were finally satisfied and went home.

When Taeyeon got home, she heard someone played the keyboard. She went to Tiffany's room and saw her trying to compose a song. She didn't want to bother, so she just left Tiffany's dress outside the room and went to her own room to rest. Very soon, she fell asleep.

-------------

Sorry for late update and short story and boring story... But I really run out of idea to relate my thought together, and I always get new idea how I could make my story better...

anyway, thank you so much for supporting by comments and subscribing!!!<3 LoveU all!!!<3