*Not an undate*

Destiny

This is not an update, the real update will be posted very soon. 

 

For those who wondered where I have been, well here am I...

 

This is going to be a long story, and a really long apologize letter. So for those who don't like to read, and isn't mad that I didn't update for so long, so not need to read further.

 

For all the readers that have read tis story, I sincerly apologize to you that I haven't updated for a looooooong while. I used to dislike when authors did not continue their story, but I am one of them (even though the story is not even that good). I still remember that since my 1st year in high school, I found this website, and fell in love with it. I read a couple of stories, and blantly started to write a story, with really bad plot, and really bad grammar, not to mention, really bad English. At that time, I always fail the English courses, but still bluntly started this story. A lot have happened since then. Taeyeon went out and broke up, Yoona went out and broke up, Sungmin got married, many of Super Junior enlisted, and Sooyoung is still in a strong relationship! Now I'm in 2nd year in college, studying in the States, and my English has improved (even though it's still a lot of errors). Therefore, I decided to continue this story, but please do not expect too much. I looked back at what I wrote, and it was horrible! I am ashamed! But for those who still support this story, I really want to thank you! Thank you for not giving up, thank you for liking it, and thank you for continuing! Even though the rest may not be really good either, thank you all for reading it and dealing with me! 

 

Lastly, I wanted to say that please do not expect too much, because I'm still in college, and it's soooo much stuff to do! And the writing blocks! I think all the authors here can agree with me that it's really hard to find inpriration, sit down, and write about it. So updates won't be really regular, but I will try to finish the story as soon as I can... I actually wanted to write more different stories too, but I promise to finish this one first, and get ready the other ones before posting them!