By Myself

Destiny

Taeyeon and Tiffany practiced day and night because the performance is near. They could only work in weekend in these three weeks. In these days, Taeyeon's group and Donghae's group trying to avoid each other in breaks because of Siwon and Tiffany, but Taeyeon and Donghae still keep in touch. Taeyeon tried to avoid to question Tiffany, so still, they don't know why she rejected Siwon.

Finally the day to perform came. Sunny was helping Taeyeon and Tiffany to dress up, make up and prepare in the waiting room. Even she's not good, she could make them relax. The room is quite empty because no one support them by giving flowers or present. But Donghae's big bouquet is in the corner of the room and bloomed. 

"Don't worry! I heard your singing and it was the best I ever heard! You can do it!" Sunny encouraged Taeyeon and Tiffany. The girls holding the sheets and almost crumpled it together. "And you're so beautiful!" Sunny looked the girls from bottom to top.

Taeyeon had a white dress with a big ribbon on the waist at left side which made her looks like an angel, pure and innocent. Her hair was tied clot in the right side and she had bang that just covered her forehead. Tiffany had the red dress Taeyeon bought to her. It was short till her thigh. Simple, but fit her a lot. Taeyeon even found a red hat which Tiffany could had on. Tiffany's hair had already grown back and reached her shoulder, made her look y, but simple at the same time.

"You look even better than Yoona and Yuri!" Sunny complimented. 

"You gotta be kidding! Whatever, I can do it!" Taeyeon said while pressed the sheets together.

---

"Welcome to the Chunseok Festival in Seoul Art!" Leeteuk hosted the festival. "This year we got two new girls from singing class to sing for us. They're singing ability is incredible and I'm sure they can amaze you! Let's welcome them!" Leeteuk said and then left the stage. The light suddenly turned off and only one light was on, focused on the angel on stage. Everyone was confused. Is that Gil Taeyeon? Wow! She's so gorgeous! They didn't know Taeyeon was used to be this beautiful. Even Donghae already knows she's wonderful, he's still amazed by the beauty of Taeyeon. Then, the piano started playing...

 

(If by Taeyeon)
manyage naega gandamyeon 
naega dagagandamyeon
neon eotteoke saenggakhalkka 
yonggi nael su eopgo
 
manyage niga gandamyeon 
niga tteonagandamyeon
neol eotteoke bonaeyahalji 
jakku geobi naneungeol
 
naega babogataseo 
barabol su bakkeman eomneungeon amado
oemyeon haljido moreul ni maeumgwa tto geuraeseo 
deo meoreojil saiga doelkkabwa
 
jeongmal babogataseo 
saranghandahaji motaneungeon amado
mannamdwie gidarineun apeume 
seulpeun nanaldeuri duryeowoseoingabwa
 
manyage niga ondamyeon 
niga dagaondamyeon
nan eotteoke haeyaman halji 
jeongmal alsu eomneungeol
 
naega babogataseo 
barabol su bakkeman eomneungeon amado
oemyeon haljido moreul ni maeumgwa tto geuraeseo 
deo meoreojil saiga doelkkabwa
 
jeongmal babogataseo 
saranghandahaji motaneungeon amado
mannam dwie gidarineun apeume 
seulpeun nanaldeuri duryeowoseoingabwa
 
naega babogataseo 
saranghandahaji motaneungeon amado
mannam dwie gidarineun apeume 
seulpeun nanaldeuri duryeowoseoingabwa
 
Donghae was completly amazed by the angel on stage. Not only Donghae, but the school as well. Taeyeon, who usually goes with cheap clothes, wearing strange and ugly make ups is now standing on stage like an angel and the voice from her was like a sound from heaven. When Taeyeon finished singing, the audience was completly silence. Ever there were over thousand sitting down stage, there were not even a voice. Everyone was "paralyzed" by Taeyeon. Suddenly Donghae stood up and started clapping. The audience followed as well. I some seconds later, the hall were filled with the sound of clapping and scream. Taeyeon was happy of the response. She bowed three times and waved to the audience before the light on her turned off.
 
"Thank you so much, Taeyeon-shi. That was really beautiful, like a voice from heaven!" Leeteuk took over the stage. "Then let's welcome Tiffany too, who got a special voice like Taeyeon." The light turned off again, and Tiffany was already on stage. The crowd is confused again. She's so beautiful... The piano is playing again...
 
(By Myself by Tiffany, translated)
Please, just pass by pretending like you don't see me
Please, don't even give me a glance
In the days that are like the sandy winds
Don't give anything to me
 
Folding away my one heart
Hiding my one tear
Like it's the first time we've seen each other
Like we're strangers
Just pass by, it has to be like that
 
By myself, I say my love, send away my love
In the folds of the lonely accumulated memories, the tears hang
Even if you're far away, I hope that you'll be happy
I bury my love deeply within my heart
 
In the next world, when we are born 
Then  we'll look at each other face to face
Let's be born so that we don't lose weakly 
In front of fate again
 
So that I may be a flower in front of you
I'll sing a song for you
As one's girl, as one man's love
I want to always live by your side
 
By myself, I say my love, send away my love
In the folds of the lonely accumulated memories, the tears hang
Even if you're far away, I hope that you'll be happy
My love, deeply within my heart
 
Thought it hurts, though it will hurt, I will never cry
because there is no such thing as farewell in my love
 
When this life ends, in the next world, we two
Let's love, for sure
Let's love, for sure
Us two

Tiffany is fighting hard to not to cry while singing. She made this song while thinking of Siwon. Siwon in down stage was curious about the song. Is this song... for me? But why...? Tiffany sang the last word and the crowd went crazy again. The light turned off right before the tear fell from her eye.

---

(Backstage)

"That was incredible!" Sunny said while hugging Taeyeon. "You're really good to sing!"

"Shh! Tiffany's singing now." Taeyeon tried to focus on Tiffany's voice.

-Tiffany finished singing-

"That song was sad..." Sunny said.

Why is the song like that? Taeyeon couldn't understand why Tiffany is singing such a sad song. She really don't know what Tiffany's thinking...

"Why take her so long?" Sunny looked at the door of waiting room. "She had already finished minutes ago..."

"Let's find her!" Taeyeon said and went to the way to stage. They were on halfway and heard someone sobbing in the toilet. Taeyeon opened the door and saw Tiffany squatted in the corner and covered her face while crying. "Fanny-ah..." Taeyeon said and hugged Tiffany. "It's gonna be ok..." She said even she don't know whats wrong.

"Let's go and celebrate! It's Chunseok today, and you finished your first time on stage! Let's go to a place and celebrate!" Sunny tried to cherrish. 

"Yeah! Come on! Let's forget everything and just enjoy today!" Taeyeon said and wiped the tears on Tiffany's beautiful face. Tiffany just nodded.

---

"Don't drink anymore!" Donghae said and took the bottle from Siwon.

Siwon just sat there beside Donghae. "Hyung, tell me why... Why won't Tiffany accept me? She did loved me, right?" Siwon reached for another bottle on the table and drank from it.

"Just let him..." Sungmin said while texting someone. Donghae just sighed. Then he took out his phone and texted Taeyeon.

From: Donghae: Taeyeon-ah, where are you? May you help me to ask Tiffany about Siwon... I really want to know! Siwon is now sad and drinking a lot just because Tiffany couldn't accept him... Please answer as soon as possible! <3

Two minutes later, Donghae got a reply.

From Taeyeon: I don't know... But Tiffany's not in the mood now... We'll talk about it later... I'll call you when I got home! :)

From Donghae: Ok, then! <3

"Sungmin-hyung, what are you doing?" Donghae asked Sungmin because he'd been texting someone since they got in the pub.

"Just wait and see... Yeah!" Sungmin said when he saw the message. "I called for a beauty for Siwon. She's coming now!" Sungmin winked.

"What!?" Donghae asked. Siwon just sat beside Donghae and was half drunk. "I don't think it's a good idea..."

"All he need now is a new relationship, so he could forget about Tiffany. Don't worry! This girl is really Siwon's type!"

"Do you still think he could meet someone properly now?" Both of them looked at Siwon.

"Well, let's take him to the toilet and wash him!" Sungmin helped Siwon up. "Just stay here and wait for the girl."

"What's her name?"

"Choi Sooyoung! That girl studying acting and works as a model in Yoona's class."

"You even got her number? Aren't you afraid that Sunny's getting jealous?"

"Sunny won't!" Sungmin determined, and then helped Siwon to the toilet. Donghae was left alone at his table.

---

"Fany-ah, don't-" Sunny tried to stop Tiffany, but Taeyeon held her hand and shook her head.

"Com'on! You guys drink too!" Tiffany handed a bottle to Taeyeon and drinking from her bottle again.

"Are you sure you don't wamt to stop her?" Sunny asked Taeyeon. 

"It'll be better if she's drunk... She could forget about pain..." Taeyeon said while looking at Tiffany.

"Cheers!" Tiffany shouted and raised her bottle high. Then, she collapsed.

"Fany-ah!" Sunny held Tiffany up to make sure she not hit her head.

"Com'on, let's get her home!" Taeyeon said emotionless.

"Mhm..." Sunny helped Tiffany up and both of them dragged Tiffany out of the pub.

---

"Sooyoung-shi! Here!" Donghae said when he saw Sooyoung walking around the dancefloor. Sooyoung just waved.

"Hi! Please sit down, Siwon and Sungmin are just in the toilet." Donghae explained.

"Hi!.. Ok... Ehm... Well, why were you guys here?" Sooyoung tried to start a conversation.

"Well..." Donghae didn't think of telling her the truth. "Just hanging out!" 

"Oh... Didn't you invite other girls? Like Yoona?" Sooyoung started a new topic.

"Well, we didn't think of inviting anyone in the beginning... But Sungmin just asked you out..." 

(And the conversation just kept on going...)

---

Taeyeon and Sunny dragged Tiffany out if the door. Suddenly, Taeyeon stopped walking. She was watching a table with a couple talking and laughing.

"What is it?" Sunny asked Taeyeon.

"Nothing. Just go." Taeyeon said a bit angry, and begun to walk again. They got into the car and Taeyeon drove Sunny home first, then home.

---

Sungmin and Siwon came out of the toilet and saw Donghae talking with Sooyoung. "Hi, Sooyoung. I'm sorry, Siwon isn't feeling well today... Maybe an another day?" Sungmin said while trying to hold Siwon upright.

"It's ok... Well, then I gotta go home." Sooyoung took her purse and turned to the door. 

"Wait! How could we left a girl going home alone? Donghae?" Sungmin pouted at Donghae.

"I can take Siwon home!" Donghae said and dragged Siwon from Sungmin and turned to the door. "See ya!" And went out of the door.

"Donghae-ah! Aish! Ok then, I'll take you..." Sungmin thought that he had a girlfriend so he didn't want to make more scandal.

"You don't need to if you don't wanna!" Sooyoung laughed at him.

"No! You're a girl and you have to be taken home! Kaja!" Sungmin walked out of the door as well.

---

After Donghae took Siwon home, he went home and waited for Taeyeon's call. But nothing happened. He started to worry, and called Taeyeon. No one answered. He called once more. Still no one anwered. He called for the third time, and the phone was turned off. "WHAT!? She won't take the phone? What happened?" Donghae left waken the whole night just thinking why Taeyeon won't take the phone.