In Love?

Destiny

A few weeks passed after Taeyeon and Tiffany got their job. The ice cream shop got more guest now and even Sunny ended her job to start here. Today the ice cream shop got two more new guests.

"Welcome." Tiffany said. The "couple" looked at the beautiful Tiffany. She's so different when she's in school.

They went inside and took two empty seat.

"Here you go!" Taeyeon gave the menu the couple.

"Gil Taeyeon!" Donghae shocked when he realise that it's Taeyeon. Yoona placed her hand on Donghae's shoulder to calm him down. "I-I got a phone!" Donghae rushed to the toilet.

"You're Gil Taeyeon, the new student at school, right? You're different from school!" Yoona asked Taeyeon.

"Y-Yes..." Taeyeon blushed and lowered her gaze.

"Why do you hide yourself at school!? You're so beautiful! You can get a lot of friend, you know!?" 

"Well... I don't like attentions..." Taeyeon lied.

"Oh... Is that so... But we can be friends, right!?"

"Of course!" Taeyeon was happy that she got a new friend.

(Donghae in the toilet)

"What are you doing!? Getting nervous by just seeing her in that uniform?" Donghae said to himself at the mirror. His heart almost jumped out of his chest.

(flashback)

It's strange to be in school this late but Donghae forgot his notebook at school and he had a test tomorrow. Suddenly he heard some voice coming from the music room. There were two girls: One on the piano and the other one was holding a sheet with lyrics of a song. It was Taeyeon, the one Donghae liked one the first day even she covered herself wih a lot of make up and looked awfully. Donghae don't even know why he liked her at the first glance. It's just the aura around Taeyeon attracted him. He was crazy in the beginning, but at now, he was really deeply in love with her. 

"Oh!!! I'm tired of playing!" Tiffany said and laid on the piano.

"Just one more time!" Taeyeon begged.

"Ok, last one and we're going home." Tiffany sat up again and placed her fingers at the piano. "Just don't get why you never get tired of this..."

"Because music is fun!" Taeyeon said happily. Then Tiffany started to play.

"If I were to go, if I were to get close to you. What would you think? I don't have the courage...(song: If by Taeyeon)" Taeyeon followed the music and sang. Donghae left speechless behind the door. He was the amazed by the voice of the girl, like something only from heaven. He can't imagine that he could hear this voice from this girl. She's like an normal girl which make people think she don't have talent at all. Donghae was in his dreamland until Taeyeon stopped singing and started to go home.

(end of flashback)

"This is the angel with that angelic voice..." Donghae whispered to himself.

(back to Taeyeon and Yoona)

"Here you go, your ice cream!" Taeyeon served Yoona.

"Thank you very much! By the way, do you have any schedule tomorrow at eight?" 

"No... What is it?"

"My friends and me are having a party... more like an evening to be closer with each other..." Yoona smirked.

"Ok! But... would Sungmin and Siwon be there?" Taeyeon suddenly asked.

"Mhm... Of course!" 

Donghae heard what Taeyeon asked and gone back to the toilet again. Sungmin and Siwon... Why would she ask?... May it be... No! It can't be! Donghae stayed in the toilet longer than he should be.

"But, why ask?" Yoona asked Taeyeon.

"You know... my friends." Taeyeon looked behind her shoulder and Yoona followed. Yoona saw Tiffany washing the empty tables and Sunny was receiving money from the guest. Yoona looked back to Taeyeon. She placed a finger on her lips, showing a signal that she should keep quite. "I could take them with me, right?"

"Sure! It's gonna be fun!"

After a while, Donghae came out of the toilet when he finally calmed hhimself. 

"Oppa(younger girls calling boys), you're so slow!" Yoona said when Donghae reached the table. 

He looked around. "Where's Taeyeon?" He asked because he want to see the beautiful Taeyeon more.

"She finished her job and went home. We gotta go too, the shop is closing!" Yoona took her bag went the to the door.

"Wait, I haven't... Yoona-ah!" Donghae run to her.

"You're so slow that we can't even enjoy the sweet ice cream together!" Yoona pouted while she's walking down the street.

"Well, I..." 

"Don't need to explain!" Yoona stopped and pointed Donghae. "You're in love!" She smirked at him.

"I-I..." Donghae blushed.

"You're blushing!" Yoona almost screamed out.

"I'm not!" Donghae blushed even more and started to wlk fast.

"Hey, no need to hide from me! I know you too well!" Yoona patted at his shoulder while walking. "I can help you!"

Donghae stopped. "She don't even like me..." Donghae looked sadly at the ground, thinking about Taeyeon asking about Sungmin and Siwon.

"Don't think so... Let's check out tomorrow! I scheduled her tomorrow for you!"

"WHAT!???" Donghae held Yoona's shoulders with his hands. "You did... what!?"

"Calm down!" Yoona shoved Donghae's hand aside. "She got two friends in love with Sungmin and Siwon. She want to help them so she'll be coming!"

"Jeongmal(means really)!?" Donghae jumped like a kid aside Yoona. "But, TOMORROW!!!?"

"Yes... I didn't have an exact date so it's gonna be tomorrow..."

"Fine!" Donghae rushed to the car. "Hurry up! I need to prepare!"

"Don't forget to call Sungmin and Siwon! Taeyeon won't come if they're not there!" Yoona winked to Donghae.

(the next day)

"Ah, eotteoke(means what should I do)!??" Sunny's going back and forth in Taeyeon's room. "Gil Tae- no, Kim Taeyeon! How could you do that!? You didn't even asked us!"

"You don't want to go? Ok, then..." Taeyeon pretended to call Yoona, even she didn't get her number.

"No!" Sunny took Taeyeon phone and held it with her hands. "Well, since you promised her... I'll go then... But you're gonna help me with clothes and make up! I never done that before!" 

"Come here and I'll help you!" Tiffany waved. She already finished her make up. She'd been nervous too because she's going to meet Siwon. But she know she can't be like that...

"Oh! You're so beautiful!!! I bet you look even better if you had long hair!" 

"SHE WAS!!! I bet a lot of boys will like her if she gone to school!" Taeyeon answered for Tiffany. Tiffany just blushed.

"Just hurry up! Don't you want me to help you!?"

"Oh, yes!" Sunny forgot about the situation and hurried to the chair Tiffany sat on.

"First of all, you need to wear lenses." Tiffany gave Sunny a little box, and took away Sunny's big glasses. Then, she started the make up. Ten minutes later, Taeyeon finished changing and came out from the bathroom.

"You're so gorgeous!!!" Taeyeon eyes widened when she saw Sunny. She was like a cute little angel. "You're not bad to hide yourself too!"

"Not at all! Just because Tiffany is good at make up!" Sunny blushed, which made her look more adorable.

"Don't contradict me! Go and change to this! I bought this for you as a present!" Taeyeon handed a short red dress to Sunny.

"How could I..." 

"I said don't contradict me!" Taeyeon was trying to look angry.

"Ok, then... Thank you very much!" Sunny gave Taeyeon a hug and hurried to the bathroom to change.

"And... Yours!" Taeyeon gave an another purple dress to Tiffany.

"Thank you." Tiffany said.

Taeyeon looked in Tiffany's eyes and was curious. "Why do look so sad?" 

"No-not at all! I'm gonna meet Siwon, right? Let's change!" Tiffany didn't care about Taeyeon and just took off her clothes.

After all of them was well prepared, they sat on Taeyeon's car and drove away. Both Tiffany and Sunny was nervous, and Taeyeon was excited!

-------------

I'm sorry it took a bit for Donghae to show up... (bow)

Hope you like this chapter... I'll work hard to update as fast as possible, but I still lack of creative... (means my story needs a lot of corrections)

I promise, Next chapter would be Sunsun moment! About taehae and sifany... just wait and see! ;) Hope you look forward!

One more time: Thank you for all the views and subscribers!!! Always open with comments, either positiv or negativ!!!