Table For Six

Destiny

Three beautiful angels entered the restaurant, and three gentleman suddenly stood up.Everyone in the restaurant were amazed of the girls beauty. Donghae, Sungmin and Siwon went to the other side of table and drag out the seat for the girls, made Sunny sitting in the end with Sungmin, Taeyeon sitting in the middle with Donghae and Tiffany in the other end, facing Siwon; Just like the "Table For Six"(A blinddate with 3 girls and three boys to be friend with each other) 

"Where's Yoona?" Taeyeon was curious why Yoona isn't here when she's the one that invited her.

"Well, she got something to do at home, so she wouldn't make it." Donghae lied.

"Whatever!" Taeyeon said. "So this is Tiffany and this is Sunny, my best friends!" Taeyeon introduced.

"Hi, I'm Donghae. This is Siwon and this is Sungmin." 

"Nice to meet you!" Siwon reached his hand to Tiffany who's sitting in front of him. Tiffany shaked it as and answer.

"Hi." Sungmin waved cutely to Sunny, and Sunny just blushed.

"We already ordered some chicken salad to you guy, hope you'll like it!" Donghae said.

"It's ok!" Taeyeon answered.

"But I want ice cream!" Sunny pouted.

"You're not getting sick of it? You're even working at an ice cream shop!" Sungmin caressed Sunny's cheek.

"Of course not!" Sunny blushed.

"Let me order it for you! What would you like?" Siwon asked the rest.

"Chocolate!" Taeyeon and Sunny shouted together.

"I want the pumkin!" Sungmin showed his aegyo(cuteness)

"Just a cheesecake for me!" Donghae said.

"And you?" Siwon asked Tiffany.

"Whatever is ok!" Tiffany said shyly.

"A cheesecake for you too!" Siwon smiled and walked away to order the desserts.

"So... you two are new here, right? Where were you from?" Donghae asked.

"Jeonju!" Taeyeon try not to reveal to much about herself.

"Beutiful place, isn't it?" Sungmin asked.

(The conversation goes on... They already finished the main dish)

"Oh, I forgot something!" Taeyeon suddenly said. "I gotta go! Excuse me!"

"What?" Donghae was a bit sad that she had to leave.

"Should I be with you?" Tiffany said.

"No... Just need a second..."

"I can go with you! You can't go alone this late!" Donghae worried.

"Mhm..." Taeyeon thought a little bit. She gotta take Donghae with her to not interupe Sunny and Tiffany. "Ok, then!" 

Donghae stood up happily, and took his jacket on him. "Let's go! Excuse us!" Siwon winked to him, and he winked back. Tiffany just pouted.

(in Taeyeon's car)

"So, where should you?" Donghae asked.

"Mhm... I don't know..." Taeyeon smiled shyly.

"Hm?" 

"Well, I just want my friend to be alone with your friends..." Taeyeon avoided eye contact.

"Ohh... Ok, then! Let me take you somwhere! You're new to Seoul, right!?" 

"Yay!" Taeyeon shouted happily, and Donghae drove away.

(back to restaurant)

-beep beep-

"Oh I got a message!" Tiffany took out her phone and read the message. "WHAT!? Unnie!!!" She shouted.

"What is it?" Sunny asked.

"Taeyeon drove away!!!" Tiffany said almost crying. "I gotta go home!" She pouted.

"Well, if you don't mind, I can take you home... I got a car." Siwon said. 

Tiffany thought about it a bit, and then said:"Ok..."

"Then I can take you home!" Sungmin said to Sunny. Sunny blushed and barely nodded.

"Let's get home then! It's already late!" Sungmin stood up and said. They all thanked the food and started to move to their cars. 

"See you!" They all said bye and drove on different directions.

---

(in Sungmin's car)

"Mhm... Thank you for driving me home!" Sunny said to start a conversation.

"You're welcome! But I want to take you somewhere first..." Sungmin winked to Sunny, and Sunny's heart almost jumped out of her.

(in Cheonggye stream - a beatiful place in Seoul. If you watched the mv of Seoul, this is where Kyu confessed to Seo;))

"Here we are!" Sungmin said and stopped the car.

"Cheonggye stream!? It's a beautiful place!" Sunny run down to the water. Suddenly she heard some music behind her. It was Sungmin holding a CD-player and play a song, (Sunny by SJ-H) he was singing along. In the other hand, he was holding a big bouquet of roses.

 

Where are you off to today
I'm  curious, so very curious
Couldn't you go somewhere without boys
Sunny, Yes I love you
It's a truth that anyone knows
She's pretty, so pretty that
There are more than one guy wating on his knees
I won't allow that
 
Sunny, Sunny, Sunny
I love you, I need you (I need you)
Ah, girl only have eyes for me
I'm willing to be your slave
Sunny, Sunny, Sunny
I love you, I want you (I want you)
I can't take it anymore, only have eyes for me
I'm your sweet honeypot
 
I'm, I'm different , you're gonna fall for my charm
Haha, and the way I look at you
I'm on a different level, my pure smile
my gentle imagine, I'll make you laugh tonight
I try to be a bad guy sometimes, I'm the type of guy
 
Where are you off to again today 
I'm so curious, so very curious
Why are girls always so busy today
Sunny, Yes I love you
It's a truth that anyone knows
She's pretty, so pretty that
There are more than one guy wating on his knees
I won't allow that
 
Sunny, Sunny, Sunny
I love you, I need you (I need you)
Ah, girl only have eyes for me
I'm willing to be your slave
Sunny, Sunny, Sunny
I love you, I want you (I want you)
I can't take it anymore, only have eyes for me
I'm your sweet honeypot
 
Oh lady lady, it might be a little over the top
Tonight at dinner, but it's ok, right?
 
Sunny, Sunny, Sunny
I love you, I need you (I need you)
Ah, girl only have eyes for me
I'm willing to be your slave
Sunny, Sunny, Sunny
I love you, I want you (I want you)
I can't take it anymore, only have eyes for me
I'm your sweet honeypot
 
I'll be a cool guy only at your side
Everybody'll say it wow
so the entire world will be envious
For you I'll be your pet, I'll do everything
I'll say final one thing, my love
Sunny, Sunny, Sunny
 
Sunny almost cried in the end. Sungmin made this song for her and danced cutely only in front of her! She was touched. She received the flower and gave Sungmin a big hug. "Thank you very much!" She said as the tear fell from her eye. She was longing for the day to come in years.
 
"Babo(means idiot)! I should be the one to say thank you for accepting me!" Sungmin pushed Sunny slightly so he can see her eyes. "I love you!" He said and peeked softly on Sunny's lips, Then he placed his hand on Sunny's waist to drag her closer to him, then the kiss was deepened to a passionate kiss. 
 
---
 
(at Han river - another beautiful place in Seoul, Taeyeon cycled there in the mv Seoul)
 
"The Han river!" Taeyeon shouted as she got out of the car. "I've been dreaming of coming here!" She went to the fence on the brigde, and closed her eyes to feel the wind coming from the river.
 
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Donghae asked and took the place aside of Taeyeon.
 
"Yes..." Taeyeon was still feeling the wind.
 
Suddenly, Donghae took out a little beautiful box and handed it to Taeyeon. "Here!" Donghae blushed and avoided eye contact.
 
"What?... Oh, Thank you!" Taeyeon was a little bit shocked, but accepted the gift. She opened the box and found a silver necklace with a heart of diamonds and a pink diamond in the middle. "It's beautiful...!" 
 
"Let me help you!" Donghae took the necklace from the box and let his arms go beside Taeyeon to put on the necklace, like he's hugging her. Taeyeon just blushed. Then Donghae peeked on Taeyeon's cheek.
 
Taeyeon suddenly pushed him slightly. "I'm sorry..." She looked at the ground and felt sorry. "I'm not feeling anything toward you..."
 
Donghae forced a smile. "It's ok! But may I ask you, are you in love in someone...?" Donghae tried to catch her eyes.
 
"No!" Taeyeon looked into his eyes and said.
 
Donghae smiled brightly. "Really? Then... May I try to make you... like me?" 
 
"Well, I think I will focus more on school..." 
 
"Please..." Donghae pouted.
 
"Ok, then... But it MAY be useless..." Taeyeon tried.
 
"It doesn't matter. You're worth it!" Donghae kissed her forehead. "This is the start!" He winked. "Let's get you home!" He said and went in the car. Taeyeon was stood froze. Her hand went up to the necklace and went back to herself when Donghae honked. She hurried to the car.
 
"Show me the way!" Donghae said and started the car. 
 
---
 
(in Siwon's car)
 
"So here you are!" Siwon parked in front of Taeyeon's house.
 
"Thank you very much!" Tiffany said. She went out of the car and turned to her house.
 
"Tiffany!" Siwon shouted.
 
"What..." Tiffany turned and saw Siwon holding a poster. It's written 'Siwon love Tiffany!<3' Tiffany was frozen.
 
"Can you accept me?" Siwon smied nervously while holding up the poster over his head.
 
Tiffany just sttod there. She's fighting her tears back, and pressed the word out of . "I'm sorry..."
 
"It's ok... But we can still be friends, right?" Siwon tried to smile while talking.
 
"I think it's the best if we aren't..." Tiffany turned to hide her tears from Siwon. She can't take it anymore. She opened the door, went in and slammed it. Then she bend down into a little ball behind the door and started crying silently. Siwon was hurt. He got in the car, turned it on, and was going home. Tiffany heard that Siwon was gone and she cried out loud. Why don't you just leave me alone? Why do you have to fall in love with me? I just can't... Tiffany know that she can't be with Siwon. She's just a maid, so she know Siwon's family won't accept her as his girlfriend. And more, she know Taeyeon should go home one day, so she had to follow her. Since the first day she'd been the Kim's maid, she's meant to not getting married... 
 
After a while, Taeyeon finally got home. She thought Tiffany had a nice day and want her to tell about the day with Siwon. She went to Tiffany's room and knocked. No one answered. She decided to go in, and saw Tiffany laying on the bed and slept. Taeyeon was curious why she was so early in bed, so she went aside the bed to see her. She saw Tiffany was sleeping peacefully, but her face was wet. Taeyeon been a bit confused. What have Siwon done to make you cry? She thought she done something good for Tiffany, but she was now crying! Taeyeon feel sorry about Tiffany. She crawled into her bed, hugging her from behind and slept with her. "Sleep well..." Taeyeon whispered and a tear run out of her closed eye. 
 
-------------
 
Sorry for the late update... but I run out of idea of confessions...:P
 
Hope you liked this chapter!
 
And Thank you very much for reading it! Especially to sea0horse, for featuring me in TaeHae stories Compilation! Please red her story too! She's also a taehae lover! ;)