Pre-date

Destiny

“Hehe…” Taeyeon chuckled as she closes the main door.

“Where have you been?” Tiffany’s voice sounded as soon as Taeyeon entered

“Oh, Fany-ah!” Taeyeon replied and smiled big. “No I’ve just been to the hospital.”

“Hopital!? Are you hurt anywhere? Why did you go to the hospital?” Tiffany said while walked toward Taeyeon and turned her around to check for any wounds.

“No, not me. It was Donghae.”

“Donghae? Why? He got hurt?” Tiffany calmed down and stepped back from Taeyeon after knowing that she wasn’t hurt.

“No! He tricked me! Together with Sunny, he lied that he is going to die soon, and Sunny told me to hurry and go to see him for the last time! But it was all a lie! He just wanted to talk with me…” Taeyeon’s voice trailed off.

“Good that he’s okay. But what did he wanted to tell you?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“That… He… wanted to…” Taeyeon’s voice grew small and smaller.

“He wanted what?” Tiffany couldn’t hear her and tilted her head closer to Taeyeon.

“Go out with me!” Taeyeon slightly screamed the last part and her face turn totally red. After a good minute, Tiffany didn’t react to her and she raised her head to look at her, as she didn’t realize that she bowed her head while confessing.

“Fany-ah…?” Taeyeon asked while looked at Tiffany’s stiffed expression.

“Uh, ah! Really? So what did you say?” Tiffany asked after recollecting herself.

“Uh… I said… uh… yes…” Taeyeon answered with the tiniest voice that was barely hearable, and bowed her head to hide her blush once again. She looked carefully up to Tiffany to watch her reaction and her answers.

“Really!? That’s good! You know, Donghae liked you for really long time, he deserved it!” Tiffany said it with a teasing smile.

“Well, it’s me, so actually, he was lucky that I said yes!” Taeyeon said arrogantly, while tilting her head a bit upward to show her superior.

“Of course! Our Taengoo is so precious that whoever she said yes to, it’s their blessing.” Tiffany said jokingly with sarcasm, and put her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulders. “Sit down and wait for a bit, dear princess, I’ll make you some food, as I assume that you didn’t eat anything…” Tiffany bowed slightly with one hand before her belly, playing Taeyeon’s servant.

“Yes! And I want my favorite!” Taeyeon beamed.

“Your order received, my highness.” Tiffany ended with a smile and retreated back to the kitchen to prepare for dinner. Looking back at Taeyeon who is jumping happily on her seat on the sofa, and reaching for the remote control to find a good channel to spend time while waiting for the food. Tiffany’s smile turned bitter as she started washing the vegetables in the sink. “Ottoeke… If Miss falls in love now, when Mister and his subordinates comes to find her, he will definitely force them apart, and Miss will get hurt… Ottoeke…”

“Fany-ah!”

“Ah!” Tiffany jolted at the voice that brought her beck from her thoughts. “I’m done soon. Don’t come into the kitchen, it’s dangerous.” Tiffany said and pushed Taeyeon out of the kitchen.

“Ey, I’m not a child!” Taeyeon protested.

“Whatever you say.” Tiffany replied, and continued to push her out of the kitchen, and turned back to finish making the dinner, which had taken double the time of the usual. Tiffany cleared her mind before focusing on her job first, and think about it later.

---

In the other part of the country…

“Report, Boss. Target were spotted in Seoul Art School, seem to be a student in that school. What is the next step?” A man in black talked while bowing his head in front of another man behind the big table in his office.

“Seoul, huh? You can’t escape…” The other man said emotionless.

---

Another normal day in Seoul… Or not for Taeyeon…

“Otteoke!!!??? Donghae is coming in 30 minutes, and I’m not ready yet! Fany-ah! Help me!” Taeyeon panicked and kept walking in circle in her room, while Tiffany sat on her queen size bed.

“Calm down! You got your dress right? I’ll help you with your make-up, so just get changed so we can move on!” Tiffany said calmly.

“Is this dress okay? I feel like it’s kind of too much for the date… But I don’t want to look too shabby… Should I change to another one? Why did he ask me out for a date after all? And it’s just yesterday! I don’t have time to prepare!” Taeyeon held up her short white dress for Tiffany to look while she complained, and thought back to yesterday when Donghae asked her out for a date…

“Taeyeon-ah! I know you’re free tomorrow, let’s have a date!” Donghae passes by the cafeteria area and spotted Taeyeon.

“Uh, what?” Taeyeon stopped her sandwich in the midway to hear clearly what Donghae was saying.

“I said, let’s have a date tomorrow!” Donghae beamed. “Get ready by 5pm, I’ll come to fetch you!” With a cute wink, Donghae turned around before Taeyeon could say anything.

“Wha…” Taeyeon sat still for over 10 second, before Donghae’s words registered in her mind. “A date… Tomorrow…” “…” “Babo! How can I get ready before tomorrow!!! I don’t even have a decent dress for this…” Taeyeon muttered to herself and started panicking.

“What’s up? What are you doing?” Tiffany sat her tray of food down on the table and sat down beside the distressed Taeyeon.

“Fany-ah! Otteoke? I don’t have a nice dress, and it’s tomorrow! I don’t have time!!! Why did he set the time tomorrow, and not next week?” Taeyeon replied and went back to mutter with herself.

“Wait, stop! What are you talking about? Why do you need a dress? What’s happening tomorrow? Calm down.” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s arm to make her look at her.

“Donghae said he wants a date with me tomorrow. What should I do? You have to help me!” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hand.

“Calm down! Okay, I can help you to buy a nice dress while you finish your shift today at the ice cream parlor, all you need is just to calm down!” Tiffany said smiling.

“Thank you! Fany-ah, I love you!” Taeyeon said and gave Tiffany a bone crushing hug.

 

~~

 

Thanks for the patience! I'll update more as soon as I can!

Please comment below, for request, or even support!!!

Thanks to all readers!!!