Confirmed

Destiny

“That’s it for today. I wish you guys really consider the acting class from now on! The school is over by now, so you may go home!” The teacher announced. The group cheered. That was a long and tired day, but many had fun in the acting class. Especially Donghae.

Everyone is leaving their seat and wandered out of the door. Taeyeon tried to sneak away with dragging Tiffany with the crowd, but Donghae is faster and caught her arm before her made it to the door. The students are getting fewer in the room and soon everyone is out, except for Donghae, Siwon, Taeyeon and Tiffany. Sunny was a bit faster than them with saying Sungmin was waiting for her.

“I need to talk to you.” Donghae stated while holding Taeyeon arm.

“Let me go. I have nothing to talk to you with.” Taeyeon said, still avoiding his gaze.

“Siwon, Tiffany-sshi, please wait a bit outside. I need a minute with Taeyeon alone.” Donghae said and dragged Taeyeon back in the room. Siwon just shrugged and walked outside slowly. Tiffany was a bit worried of Taeyeon, but left the room nevertheless.

“Let go of me!” Taeyeon said, trying to pry Donghae’s hand off her.

Donghae did as said, and they were already in the middle of the classroom. He was staring at Taeyeon with a serious face while trying to catch her gaze. Taeyeon was looking anywhere but his eyes.

“What?” Taeyeon said when Donghae hadn’t said a word since he dragged her here.

“What?” Donghae mimicking her.

“Yah!” Taeyeon turned her gaze to Donghae.

“Finally, you’re looking at me.” Donghae said and smiled. Taeyeon just blushed and avoided his gaze again.

“What do you want to talk about? I’m busy, so I don’t have a lot of time to talk to you.” Taeyeon said.

“What was that? You saw me in the club with other girls?” Donghae teased.

“That… that was just because I was immersed in the character. I don’t know what to say…”

“So you blurted out your real thought?” Donghae said with a teasing smile.

Taeyeon slowly nodded. “hmm… Wha.. NO!!!” She blushed.

“Yeah, yeah, I get it.” Donghae smiled brightly.

“…good.” Taeyeon mumbled. “Tiffany is waiting for me, I have to go.” Taeyeon said and turned to the door. Donghae hurried after her and held her hand. “What are you doing!?” Taeyeon said bewildered and tried to shake his hand off.

“Don’t struggle. I won’t let you go.” Donghae said without letting her hand.

After some attempts of shaking him off, seeing no use, so she just let him be. They walked together to the door. Taeyeon just sighed and looked at the floor, so Donghae won’t see her flushed cheeks. Even she was denying, she can’t get to stop the butterflies in the stomach of dancing. Donghae just smiled proudly and held to Taeyeon’s hand tightly.

---

Outside of the classroom while Donghae and Taeyeon talked, Tiffany and Siwon stood awkwardly facing each other, but leaning on the opposite wall in the hallway.

“So… you had a fun holiday?” Siwon asked, trying to make the atmosphere less awkward.

“Mhmm.” Tiffany murmured without looking at him.

Silence fell in the hallway. Even the soft sound of steps far in the school could be heard. The two persons just stood awkwardly without facing each other, fidgeting in their place, wanting the time to go faster.

“Your performance was great, by the way.” Siwon said, smiling a little bit.

“Thank you, I guess…”

“So beautiful…” Siwon mumbled.

“Wh-what?” Tiffany said, finally looking at Siwon.

“The song, I mean.” Siwon hurried to answer. Tiffany just nodded and mumbled a small thank. The atmosphere was filled with awkwardness again.

“By the way, I never heard the song before. Who was the original singer?” Siwon asked after a minute of silence.

“Well, I wrote the song myself.” Tiffany answered, blushing a little bit.

“Really? Then you’re a good songwriter! The tune is so beautiful! And the lyrics is so… touching. Did you… by any chance, was writing it for someone?” Siwon asked carefully.

Tiffany turned slowly her head to look at him, and found his gaze. “Uh.” She answered shortly, but her eyes said much more.

Siwon looked into her eyes. So beautiful but so sad. ‘Please don’t be sad’ Siwon thought to himself.

They were interrupted by the sound of a door opening and both of them turned to the opened door. Donghae and Taeyeon were walking together out of the classroom, holding hands.

“Fanny-ah, we’re going.” Taeyeon said, quickly releasing Donghae’s hand and dragged Tiffany with her, without turning back, because she was afraid that Donghae could see her blushing face.

“Are you okay?” Siwon asked when seeing Donghae’s grinning face.

“More than okay.” Donghae answered shortly. “Let’s go!” Donghae said and walked ahead. Siwon watched Donghae strangely when he kind of jumped toward the exit. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, and thank you all for subscribing and reading my story!!! 

Since school just started, and I'm on my last term og high school, I had to work hard to get better grade and to get into the university I want TT_TT So this is all I can do, and I promise that I will update as soon I have the time (which I think may wait until summer breakTT_TT *Sorry*) and once again, THANK YOU ALL!!!