Start A New Life

Destiny

(Some weeks after Taeyeon and Tiffany begun the school)

"Ahh... I'm bored!" Taeyeon stood up of the couch. Since the school started, they haven't gone out at all because they were afraid of Taeyeon's dad could find them. Tiffany had been working hard on homeworks lately beecause she is glad she could go to school, and she had to do Teayeon's homework as well.

"Come and do your homework, then!" Tiffany said while reading the chemestry book.

"I'll get more bored if I read this... C'mon! Let's go shopping!!!" Taeyeon closed Tiffany's book and dragged her up from the floor.

"No, we can't!"

"WHY NOT!!! We could cover ourselves like how we do on school!"

"Well, do you remember how much money did you take from home?" 

"Mhmm... Around 30.000.000 won(around 30.000 dollar. She's rich!) ? What?" 

"30.000.000" Tiffany took her calculator and pressed on some buttons. "See... You paid the school, bought som food before we came her, paid to the landlord... That's it! We only have money to live like this in three months!" Tiffany said and showed Taeyeon the calculator. Taeyeon left speechless.

"WHAT!!!? Anyway, I'm not going back! Let's live like usually student do: Find a job!" Taeyeon smiled brightly.

"NO, You can't! What would Sir Kim say if he find out about it!?" Tiffany frowned and shooke her head.

"He's NOT gonna find out! Kaja! I'm bored! At least let's go out and eat ice cream!" Taeyeon dragged Tiffany to their room and were getting ready to go out.

---

(downtown in Seoul, Taeyeon and Tiffany walked inside an ice cream shop)

"Oh, this place feels peaceful!" Taeyeon said while entering the empty ice cream shop.

"Welcome!" Said a girl behind the counter. "Please sit down. What would you like to eat?" The girl said while handing them two menus. 

"Wow! A lot of ice creams!" Taeyeon shouted happily. "I would like... the chocolate and strawberry!" 

"Vanille for me!" Tiffany smiled with her killer eyesmile again.

"Sure! Coming soon!" The girl gone back to the counter, and was back in minutes with two cups of ice creams. "Here you go! Please enjoy it!"

"Kamsahamnida(means thank you)!" The girls said toghether and tasted the dessert. "Mhm! It's good!!!" Taeyeon said to Tiffany, and then raised her hand and waved at the girl.

"What is it?" The girl came back to the girls

"I just wanna ask, the ice cream is soooooo good, but why is it still this empty here?" 

"Well, because this shop is located in a place where people usually don't come... I was thinking of closing it next month if no one is coming anymore..." The girl looked sadly at the ground.

Teayeon pity the girl... "Don't worry! We'll help you!" Taeyeon winked to Tiffany, an Tiffany's eyes widened.

"WHAT!?" 

"Are you serious!? Thank you very much!!!" The girl bowed a 90 degree bow to Taeyeon.

"Wait..." Tiffany tried to say.

"When can we come tomorrow?" Taeyeon just interupted her.

"Any time! But you can't get money before I earn... Since I'm broke.."

"It's ok! We're coming tomorrow at four!" Taeyeon sadi and digged herself at the melting ice cream.

"Thank you so much! But don't force yourself..." The girl turned around happily.

"Unnie! Are you crazy!? How could you do that?" Tiffany frowned.

"Don't worry so much! This place don't even have people here! Just a place to hang out after school!" Taeyeon continued to eat her yummy ice cream.

"Michyeoisseo, mitchyeosseo(means you're crazy)!" Tiffany shooked her head and stopped eating even her delicious ice cream was completly melting. 

--- 

(the next day)

"Let's go, Fany-ah! We're gonna be late!" Taeyeon shouted at Tiffany when they finished the school and started packing their bag.

"Where are you going?" Sunny asked.

"We're going to work!" Taeyeon said happily. Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

"You got a job!? May I visit?" 

"Of course!!! Come with us!" Taeyeon invited Sunny.

"Well, unnie. She can't..." Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon like she's sending sign to her that she may reveal about herself. 

"She's our friend! Of course she can!" Taeyeon turned back to Sunny. "Will you come over to our place first because we need to change clothes?" 

"Sure!" Sunny was little bit confused, but was happy of Taeyeon's word. "Let's go! Is it a long way?"

"No... I got a car, so..."

"YOU GOT A CAR!?" Sunny was a little bit shocked, because she thought the girls was poor.

"Yes. Let's go!" Taeyeon said and led Sunny to her car while Tiffany walking along.

"Jump in!" Taeyeon said when they reached the car. Sunny's eyes was doubled than the usually. "Just get in." Sunny could say a word, and just followed the girl's order.

---

(at home)

"Is this real!!!???" Sunny asked when she saw Taeyeon's closet. "I thought you were poor..."

"Well, it's a long story..." Taeyeon dragged the girl to the bed and sat down with her. Then, she told Sunny her story. About her life, the arranged wedding the runaway... EVERYTHING.

Sunny listened calmly. After she heard everything, she was smiling. She's proud to have this friend! "I'm so proud of you that you got the courage to do that!" Sunny gave Taeyeon a hug. "I could never imagine that I could have a rich friend..." Sunny smirked. 

"Anyway, we got a job, and we have to go! Let's help us to change!" Taeyeon and Sunny hurried to the closet full of brand clothes. 

Sunny's eyes widened again when she saw the real, beautiful Taeyeon. "You're so gorgeous!" Sunny hugged Taeyeon.

"Tiffany too!" Sunny looked over Taeyeon's shoulder and saw the girl with Taeyeon's girlish clothes. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany had a little make up which made them bright more than usual. "But aren't you afraid of someone will pay attention to you?"

"Don't worry! The ice cream shop usually don't have any guests." Taeyeon said, but Tiffany was still a little bit worried.

"Kaja!" Taeyeon led the two girls to the car and drove to her first work. 

---

(at ice cream shop)

"Many ice creams!!!" Sunny drooled while looking at all those ice creams beside the counter. "Please, I want this, this, this and this!" Sunny poited at many different ice creams.

"Ok! Since it's my first day, my treat!" Taeyeon started her job by changing and then served Sunny.

"Here you go! Please enjoy your dessert!" Taeyeon treated Sunny well as a guest.

"Thank you very much!" Sunny finished the act and gone to a table to sit down and eat.

Few minutes later a few guest started to come to the ice cream shop. Not because they like ice cream, but because they saw those beatiful girls working in the shop. Taeyeon's plan succeded, again :)

-------------

I'm sorry about the long introduction... but I just want to make a long story... (even I feel like the end would be short :P)

Anyway, I promise the next chapter is gonna be something... (maybe a date?)

The story may not be good, cause I don't have an exact plan how the story will turn out... I just write what I thought... I'll try to make it better! 

Remember: I'm always open with comments, even its bad or good! ;)

And thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much to my subscribers!!! <3